Wilson Skuse Johnson Sproule

Dele Trundle

SUBS:

Weale

Mcindoe

Brooker

Maynard

Williams

At some stage I would like to see Wilson play centre midfield alongside Elliott. That would be an extremely solid duo getiing both up and down the field, controlling the midfield AND contributing goals

Sproule on the left?

Do we want to win?, with all due respect to the bloke he has enough trouble on the right.

I would go with

Basso

Orr Carey Fontaine McAllister

Wilson Skuse Johnson McIndoe

Adebola Brooker

Depending on the flow of the game, Maynard may relish the chance to prove his price tag, Sproule is worthy of only impact at the moment.

I'd say give Sproule a chance from the start and therefore start the game with plenty of pace. Without McIndoe in the side we will utilise Sproule alot more, he will see alot more of the ball and be given his chance to deliver. If he doesn't the bench provides good options

I'd say give Sproule a chance from the start and therefore start the game with plenty of pace. Without McIndoe in the side we will utilise Sproule alot more, he will see alot more of the ball and be given his chance to deliver. If he doesn't the bench provides good options

He is right footed. He doesn't play on the left, ever.

"After all the fuss from yesterday" ... what fuss? I didn't see any fuss. We played pretty well and were unlucky not to come away with a win. Just think we could've quite easily beat Derby a few weeks ago and probably could've beaten QPR yesterday.. I bet some people still wouldn't be happy though with comments like "Lee Johnson doesn't' blah" and "Adebola just blah's all the time" and "McAllister's rubbish blah blah blah". Same team that's got kept us unbeaten so far and playing quite well with signs of better to come.

"After all the fuss from yesterday" ... what fuss? I didn't see any fuss. We played pretty well and were unlucky not to come away with a win. Just think we could've quite easily beat Derby a few weeks ago and probably could've beaten QPR yesterday.. I bet some people still wouldn't be happy though with comments like "Lee Johnson doesn't' blah" and "Adebola just blah's all the time" and "McAllister's rubbish blah blah blah". Same team that's got kept us unbeaten so far and playing quite well with signs of better to come.

When I said all the fuss I mean't about

Trundle

Poor performance from McIndoe

Sproule dive

We could easily be top and should have beaten Derby. Johnson played very well yesterday and I am a big fan of McCallister. Don't think I said anything otherwise

unchanged.......unless Elliott fit, then in for Skuse

I'd imagine this will be the case, although maybe Fontaine at left back with Webster in the middle if McAllister requires longer than two weeks to get fit.

It would be a mistake to 'tinker' too early. I cannot believe that Cardiff away will be in anyway similar to yesterday's match. Much more open, which will suit us better.

Maynard?????

I'm aware that I missed him out.

This is Cardiff; thousands of welsh people who hurl abuse at our every player. City fans desparate to win. It isn't happening for him and it's unlikely to be helped in that cauldron.

There is a reserve game Tuesday week he can play in and then re-join the squad for the following Tuesday night league game.

I'm aware that I missed him out.

This is Cardiff; thousands of welsh people who hurl abuse at our every player. City fans desparate to win. It isn't happening for him and it's unlikely to be helped in that cauldron.

There is a reserve game Tuesday week he can play in and then re-join the squad for the following Tuesday night league game.

lucky your not the manager then, :disapointed2se:

I understand what Neo is saying, when a player who is settling in and is struggling for goals, the last place you probably want him playing 90 mins is Cardiff away. He's probably struggling a bit for confidence, so I think it'd be a good idea to rest him, but I'd still have him on the bench. He is capable of coming on, scoring and being the hero. But I feel Brooker should be given his chance to start with Dele, especially in what is likely to be a tough, physical game.

My team

-------------------------------------Basso-------------------------------------

Orr--------------Carey------------------------Fontaine------------McAllister

Wilson-----------Skuse----------------------Williams--------------McIndoe

------------------Adebola---------------------Brooker------------------------

Subs

Maynard

Webster

Johnson

Trundle

Sproule

just giving his opinion same as you

basso.

orr,carey,fontaine,macker

williams,wilson,elliot.mclindoe

adebola,maynard

subs,

brooker

noble

johnson

weale

webster

Elliot nowhere near fit and LJ will play whatever.

Same eleven for me,though i would be tempted to start with Brooks and leave Maynard on the bench for this one. GJ rarely changes if things are going well.

I simply don't understand some people.

If match fit then Elliot for Skuse will surely be the only change.

People advocating dropping McIndoe or Johnson, just sheer absurdity. We have taken 8 points from 4 games and whether you like it or not, both those mentioned are key players and, in all honesty, two of the first names on the team sheet.

You can't drop Maynard either. I can understand to an extent the argument for it but he is a essential to us and you cant wrap him in cotton wool incase opposing fans chant 'what a waste of money' at him. There are no grounds to suggest he is 'struggling for goals.' He has scored 1 in 5, however he missed a guilt edge chance at Blackpool that given again he will bury, he scored a legimate goal against P'boro which was ruled offside and he produced at least one good save from the Coventry goalkeeper last week. Not to mention that the only reason he didnt make the Coventry scoresheet was the quick reactions of Adebola for our first.

Elliot for Skuse will be the only change in my view, and rightly so.

------------------------Basso-------------------------

Wilson--------Carey-----------Fontaine--------McAllister

Sproule-------Elliott*----------Williams--------McIndoe

--------------Adebola---------Maynard-----------------

SUBS: Weale, Orr, Johnson, Skuse, Brooker.

* = if fit. Otherwise Skuse into the starting XI with Webster stepping up to the bench.

Guest wheres your caravan??

Weale

Orr Carey Fontaine McCalister

Wilson Skuse Mcindoe Sproule

Trundle Maynard

Subs:

Basso

Webster

Johnson

Adebola

Williams

Basso

Orr

Carey

Fontaine

Wilson

Johnson

Trundle

Skuse/Elliot

McIndoe

Brooker

Maynard

Subs

Weale

Webster

Adebola

Murray(if fit-Scotty 'loves' C*rdiff)

Williams

Now that is an interesting looking line up.......... Elliot to start if fit, Skuse on the bench. Legend that he is ,no place for Scotty though I'm afraid. I reckon this is well worth a go. Not likely though as it would be a massive shift from anything we've seen previously from GJ.

Archived