IGNORED

'hahaha' Moments At Matches

dezgimed

Sorry, I know this gets done alot, but I keep giggling at these...

Against Northampton (last season?), down the Atyeo end they thought we handled in the box or summit, and about 4 players all ran like mental to the ref with their arms waving, and the away fans thought they were running off celebrating and hence all started going mental...

:D

Another classic, away at Swindle a while back, their retarded mascot dribbled a beach ball from the halfway line until it was 5 yards from goal and spooned it wide and fell over..

:clapping:

Then there was Bas V Yeovil...

:rofl2br:

Playing Brentford at the gate a few years back, one of their players go injured and was carried off but while walking along the williams one of the St. John's men drop his corner, leaving the player rolling off onto the floor.

Wendy Tomms running the line when she injured her arm, as she walked to go down the tunnel, the Dolman started singing "wendy give us a wave"

Playing Brentford at the gate a few years back, one of their players go injured and was carried off but while walking along the williams one of the St. John's men drop his corner, leaving the player rolling off onto the floor.

Wendy Tomms running the line when she injured her arm, as she walked to go down the tunnel, the Dolman started singing "wendy give us a wave"

I thought that was Colchester! Funny all the same!

Rovers away in JPT...

Just before the game, a fat ginger girl walks past the away end to get abuse ''There's only one Vicky Pollard!''

1.when the fight broke out between bthe big bad wolf and the three little pigs

2.last season ian ashbee took a shot for hull at the gate he missed the ball and fell on his arse

3.think was qpr away rowan vine tried to stop the ball from going out for a corner and fell over the bill boards

4.leicster last season when everybody thought hume scored but it hit the sidnetting whilst everyone was celebrating and we were laughing at them

5.,millwall away 2 seasons ago when they scored they jumped on thier covered seats

I was in the Dolman Stand at half time a couple of years back when our mascot came into the crowd to greet the kids

The little buggers proceeded to punch poor mascot in the back of the head and try to pull his suit off, much to my amusement

He kept trying to get away from the demonic bastards, occasionally throwing a swear word out now and again

4.leicster last season when everybody thought hume scored but it hit the sidnetting whilst everyone was celebrating and we were laughing at them

That one was a classic! I remember having a big guffaw (not a word I've used before) and then having to shut up as everyone else failed to see the funny side.

In addition to the above;

Hereford away FA Cup 73/74 season; the pitch was neaarly water logged, but the gamer went ahead due to the large crowd inside the ground. Ernie Hunt went down with a great splash after being tackled sending water about 5 foot up in the air.

Final game of the 74/75 season home to Fulham. Last kick of the game a player tried kicking the ball into the crowd. It struck a horse on it's rear end causing it to rear up with it's policeman rider hanging on for dear life.

I found the "aftermath" of the Cardiff game in the Wedlock really funny last season, the one Cardiff fan getting through the segregation and then the taunting suddenly died down, and he just walked towards the exit. The incompetence of the police and the true colours of the respective fans being shown was a sight to see.

I thoguht it was funny at the time, they ripped up there netting thinking they were hard. When they actually found out they could rip it up they were confused about what to do next.

May of been funny but I just wasn't very amused that day as I only got in at half time! Stupid polish driver! :disapointed2se:

Guest MaloneFM

Brian Parkin, lead gasheed and Wycombe goalkeeper after his spell in the duldrums at Trumpton.

After being roundly booed and abused on a cold night though it was a good idea to come charging out of his area (the way Lionel Perez used to love to do when visiting the Gate no matter what club he was with) and dribble the ball in a Harlem Globetrotters stylee towards the half way line.

When stopped by the referee half way to Ashton Park protested his innocence but got sent off all the same probably for being a liar and a gasheed.

So he had to take the long walk all around the pitch having been sent off at the East End. The bench charged about getting another goalkeeper on for the resulting free kick. Trudge trudge trudge went ugly Brian, stopped and looked back to see Tinman floating the second goal in past his replacement.

That and Peacock going in goal at Hillsborough for a penalty which he threw under his own body so we would score. God bless 'I'm.

Can't remember which game but a few years back a city player (probably Tony Butler) hoofed the ball straight up and it landed on top of the williams. Everyone could see it bouncing along the top and it came back down about 5 seconds later hitting one of the cameramen clean on top the head :D Must've hurt like hell

At cheltenham about 4 years ago.

Scott Murray kicked a football into the walkway alongside the pitch. A supporter carrying his chips got hit in the hands and the chips went flying up into the air!

Scott came over to apologise to the supporter who was red faced with embarrassment and covered in Ketchup.

Can't remember which game but a few years back a city player (probably Tony Butler) hoofed the ball straight up and it landed on top of the williams. Everyone could see it bouncing along the top and it came back down about 5 seconds later hitting one of the cameramen clean on top the head :D Must've hurt like hell

:rofl2br: oh that was absolutley halarious and if i can remember it landed right in the middle of his bald patch, classic

Are you serious? Ok I suppose you might be. Leicester is famous for it's Asian population. To taunt someone from Leicester about that fact and therefore implying it is a bad thing is racist. :doh:

Right, this is Andy082005 by the way....just on my dads PC

Um singing "your just a small town in asia" is hardly abusive or racist though is it??? its not as if its a chant about the colour of their skin? etc

Ive heard a lot worse chanted at football then "your just a small town in Asia".....

Welcome to politcally correct Britain in the 21st century :disapointed2se:

Are you serious? Ok I suppose you might be. Leicester is famous for it's Asian population. To taunt someone from Leicester about that fact and therefore implying it is a bad thing is racist. :doh:

It is a racist comment to make, if you like.

But it doesnt make the person(s) singing it racist, as they are singing it for amusement, not hatred.

Archived