IGNORED

West Ham/ Curbishley/ Gary Johnson

Snufflelufagus

According to SNN there is a unnamed manager on the west ham shortlist.

Could this be Johnson?

Everyone knows how he likes to keep transfers quiet, but what about this?

Moyles is pretty unsettled and is linked to both jobs. Maybe we should worry if Moyles goes.. after all they succesfully pulled a manager from the lower league last time around :noexpression:

I think whatever happens on this manager merry-go-round there is always going to be a link to Johnson somehow.....

Even if that means the link is a couple of clubs down the line!!!

Keegan leaves Newcastle..... Moyes leaves Everton for Newcastle..... Everton consider Johnson.

I think somewhere like Everton would be a club that will consider Johnson, so if Moyes leaves then start to worry..... but who knows what Gary Johnsons plans are? He might tell them where to go - he hasnt completed his mission here yet!!! (Fingers crossed!)

I think whatever happens on this manager merry-go-round there is always going to be a link to Johnson somehow.....

Even if that means the link is a couple of clubs down the line!!!

Keegan leaves Newcastle..... Moyes leaves Everton for Newcastle..... Everton consider Johnson.

I think somewhere like Everton would be a club that will consider Johnson, so if Moyes leaves then start to worry..... but who knows what Gary Johnsons plans are? He might tell them where to go - he hasnt completed his mission here yet!!! (Fingers crossed!)

Is GJ linked with ANY Prem job except on this forum?

I know it's an international fortnight, but for christs sake!

It's a sad reflection on the Premier League that GJ is not being considered for a top job, bearing in mind his track record. Everton could definitely come sniffing, and the other one to beware of is Portsmouth, should Redknapp move to West Ham. Most of the rest will want an ex-Premier League player or an overseas coach.

Archived