IGNORED

Too Much Censorship?!

NailseaRed

Fair comment England, try writing C r o m w e l l or s u b j u g a t e d or I love you, you do know that, don't you? without the spaces and see what happens  :@  The BCFC forum Gestapo are having a laugh at our expense. Off with their heads  ;)  :D  :(

Up the City and may the BCFC forum Gestapo be laid low with a dose of the plague  :P

"I love you, you do know that, don't you?" - forum censorship strikes again - should of read L O L !!!!!!!! :@

BCFC forum censors - you're just a bunch of ###### :ph34r::dunno::D

Interesting that the original post I countered was subsequently censored itself and the passage I found offensive, removed.

As for data protection, I understood that anything held on a computer not considered to be for the public domain but subsequently released to it was contrary to the acts but I will bow to greater knowledge if this be incorrect and is merely a breach of privacy.

As to Red Goblin, I trust you will advise edson that I have not been intimate with you in any circumstance.

Interesting that the original post I countered was subsequently censored itself and the passage I found offensive, removed.

As for data protection, I understood that anything held on a computer not considered to be for the public domain but subsequently released to it was contrary to the acts but I will bow to greater knowledge if this be incorrect and is merely a breach of privacy.

As to Red Goblin, I trust you will advise edson that I have not been intimate with you in any circumstance.

The Data Protection Act is specifically concerned with "personnally identifiable" data i.e. information that can be used to identify a living individual.

If the information relates to you or another individual then an unauthorised release of it to the public domain is a breach of the Data Protection Act. If the information does not relate to an individual or cannot be attributable to an individual then no breach has occurred under the DPA.

However, unauthorised release of any information may be a breach under the Computer Misuse Act....

I'll shut the door behind me.

If you were Blair you'd be a better PM, except I'd have to fight you on the monarchy issue mate.  :P

Fair enough but just remember that General Monck, the former Royalist General, was loyal to the English Commonwealth and Republic but only for as long as his friend Oliver C romwell remained alive. General Monck did do good work for the English Republic by leading the English Republican infantry into Scotland thereby helping to trounce the Scots. :D:dunno: Does the spirit fo General Monck live on in you fct? :D

Guest bristolbred

Forget wearing Cycle gear at Barnsley, we should all poke two fingers up to what is over the top political correctness, and bare our bums when we score a goal!!! :speechless3:

So, no chance of that happening then!! :D

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!! :PC_Plod:

:ph34r::dunno::cool::D:cool::(:cool:;):sub:

Forget wearing Cycle gear at Barnsley, we should all poke two fingers up to what is over the top political correctness, and bare our bums when we score a goal!!! :speechless3:

So, no chance of that happening then!! :D

COME ON YOU REDS!!!!!!!!!!! :PC_Plod:

:sub:  ;)  :sub:  :ph34r:  ^_^  :cool:  :(  :cool:  ;)

Under the filthy Scottish born scum dog Tory Blair we've become increasingly oppressed and repressed in what we can say and do. Things could get even worse if a Margaret Thatcherite scum Tory party are re-elected - they will s ubjugate us again with mass unemployment :@ The only credible alternative to the politically correct scummers that mis-rule us is Guy Fawkes. :dunno::D:( If you want your freedom of speech and expression back then get rid of the cosy clique of politicians that mis-rule us :cool:

Under the filthy Scottish born scum dog Tory Blair we've become increasingly oppressed and repressed in what we can say and do. Things could get even worse if a Margaret Thatcherite scum Tory party are re-elected - they will s ubjugate us again with mass unemployment :@ The only credible alternative to the politically correct scummers that mis-rule us is Guy Fawkes. :D  :dunno:  :D If you want your freedom of speech and expression back then get rid of the cosy clique of politicians that mis-rule us  ;)

And replace with what?

Not being argumentative, just curious. :(

The Data Protection Act is specifically concerned with "personnally identifiable" data i.e. information that can be used to identify a living individual.

If the information relates to you or another individual then an unauthorised release of it to the public domain is a breach of the Data Protection Act. If the information does not relate to an individual or cannot be attributable to an individual then no breach has occurred under the DPA.

However, unauthorised release of any information may be a breach under the Computer Misuse Act....

I'll shut the door behind me.

And let's not forget about the newly implemented Freedom Of Information Act....

:D

Red Goblin...... the spirit of Monck lives on. He stood for the good of the country rather than dogmatic political loyalty. C r o m w e l l in all but name was king anyway, he sat on the throne, wore purple, was addressed as "Your Highness" and rode in the royal coach. He was also as autocratic as Charles I and dismissed Parliament, just like the "Scottish" Charles.

Oh, and by the way, did you know C r o m w e l l ' s family name was really Williams and from Wales, but his grandfather changed the family name in Henry VIII's time in admiration of his distant relation Thomas C r o m w e l l, the advisor to Henry who got executed for his muck-up in the Anne of Cleves thing?

Crommy-boy and Charles I were very similar come the end. You know the Orwellian saying; Absolute Power corrupts absolutely.

Crommy-boy and Charles I were very similar come the end. You know the Orwellian saying; Absolute Power corrupts absolutely.

In my opinion Oliver C romwell was more similar to Guy Fawkes - i.e. they were both 17th Century revolutionaries. The Protestant Puritanical C romwell achieved all the Catholic Guy Fawkes' objectives just 50 years after Fawkes' execution for high treason - namely the extermination of the monarch and the dissolution of the Church of England, House of Lords and Commons :)

I could never accept the post of first minister to the German descended imposter Queen Elizabeth II - I could only accept the position of 'Caesar' to an English Republic - just like C romwell ;) I would wish to be corrupted by absolute power :rolleyes:

Up the City

And replace with what?

Not being argumentative, just curious. :rolleyes:

I'd replace our corrupt Monarchist arse licking regime and its aristocratic/plutocratic politicians with staunch English Republicans. ;) The English people would then no longer be a subject people of a German descended imposter Queen but free citizens able to enjoy the privaledges of the modern world with a proper written constitution to safeguard their rights. :):D

But exactly what qualifies one as English? What does "English" actually mean? If Elizabeth who was born here in England of English parents and grandparents is, in your eyes, "German", then how far back must one go to actually qualify as English?

You would then have to inform those who would not qualify as English under your standards, and that would include nearly all black Britons who cannot trace "English" forebears back beyond more than 2 generations.

Your hero Oliver C romwell was only second generation English, his grandparents being Welsh, so you would appear to fall into double standards here.

As to your statement about staunch English republicans, I would dread that day as you sound like all idealists trying to invent a utopian state, and if history has taught us one thing, then that is that all utopian ideals have to be maintained by terror and repression as one man's utopia is twenty others' nightmare.

How would you enforce this regime other than by murder, terror and repression? You would be no better than Bush and Blair who use those methods to impose their political ideal of a "democracy" on the hapless Iraqi state.

Archived