IGNORED

Dolman Stand Becoming A Joke

terjon

ewwww.Get you deadfred trying get me again you big bully you!! :noexpression: I tell you what then, lets play a game.. Who can start the most ridiculous thread in the world that there is no answer to and argue about nothing for a minimum of 5 pages.. :D
Thats already been done by another SAGHEAD and her trip to bloody Bournemouth to watch Igoe!! Yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn. :sleeping:

Ground Hog Day

2004 City Forum - massive thread why do some leave the Dolman Early

2005 Same Again

2006 And again

2007 and again

2008 oops here we go again

2020 here we go again

It happens - all these threads do is set fan against fan - to criticise each other, and then we complain about the atmosphere when we have spent weeks slagging each other off

It happens - some leave football grounds early - get over it and why start a thread that simply makes us fight amongst ourselves - what good is that to anyone?

Guest pepsi&shirley
Thats already been done by another SAGHEAD and her trip to bloody Bournemouth to watch Igoe!! Yawn yawn yawn yawn yawn. :sleeping:

That was a normal topic kate something to get yer teeth into :noexpression: (igoe4 is 13 years of age so we expect it from her)

F.A.O. "deadfred"..... One more game before I shoot off as i've got to take my goldfish for a walk..

Who comes on the gas forum gets the most abuse and bites the hardest???????? :dunno: :noexpression:

You must love it...

That was a normal topic kate something to get yer teeth into :noexpression: (igoe4 is 13 years of age so we expect it from her)

F.A.O. "deadfred"..... One more game before I shoot off as i've got to take my goldfish for a walk..

Who comes on the gas forum gets the most abuse and bites the hardest???????? :dunno: :noexpression:

You must love it...

I'd be careful because the mods took exception to your 'closet' comment towards me just now!!

And if i've bitten once on your forum then i'm a camel!! I have nothing to bite on dear boy as my team is far more successful than yours. Simple really. And yes i do love going on there because it is so easy to get a rise from you lot!!

Guest pepsi&shirley
I'd be careful because the mods took exception to your 'closet' comment towards me just now!!

And if i've bitten once on your forum then I'mA CAMEL I have nothing to bite on dear boy as my team is far more successful than yours. Simple really. And yes i do love going on there because it is so easy to get a rise from you lot!!

"I'd be careful because the mods took exception to your 'closet' comment towards me just now!!"

Well well well well well dead fred!! So the mods deleted my post for insinuating you are gay..Are you.. It was only a joke and doesnt bother me if you are or not... Do you think I will get banned if i say it again.

What was the problem?? was it being gay or being the forum chimp..My guess is both!!

Ill shall probably be banned from here for this but whatever i suppose! goodbye deadfred

"I'd be careful because the mods took exception to your 'closet' comment towards me just now!!"

Well well well well well dead fred!! So the mods deleted my post for insinuating you are gay..Are you.. It was only a joke and doesnt bother me if you are or not... Do you think I will get banned if i say it again.

What was the problem?? was it being gay or being the forum chimp..My guess is both!!

Ill shall probably be banned from here for this but whatever i suppose! goodbye deadfred

yeah ban him

get back to your own forum gashead

your like floaters that just won't flush away

be off with you

yeah ban him

be off with you

Come come now chaps. Lets gets back on topic. Early leavers and irregular wee-ers...tut tut.

Discuss......(forever)......

:boxing:

:gasmask::wacko:

Guest pepsi&shirley
yeah ban him

be off with you

That's not very nice is it...

Gasheads have feeling's to mind :noexpression:

Archived