IGNORED

Official Match Thread

Red Zeppelin

Jarvis is playing well, they keep mentioning Skuse is having trouble marking him.

Think we are going to need Orr on at this rate.

Think you're right.

Not only does it sound like Kightly has his measure but Cole has a booking too.

Bring on Orr to try and clip his wings post h/t and maybe we can claw our way back into this one.

I think we all know in our heart of hearts, Skuse is nothing more then an above average League One player. May sound harsh, and I'm sure Ill get slated for it....but its true

I disagree, I think he's an average championship player, but marv's an outstanding championship player.

I disagree, I think he's an average championship player, but marv's an outstanding championship player.

Marvin is a class above the rest I agree.

don't get me wrong, I'm not having a go at Skuse, I think the lads attitude and commitment is top drawer, just don't think the boy is good enough for where this club wants to be, and thats challenging near the top of this league

We do seem to be a far better second half team so 1-0 h/t not too disappointing.

City can still get something from the game as long as we get the next goal.

Ageed.

And I'd say that no matter the pattern of the game at only 1-0 down we are always a threat.

Fair play to Wolves they seem a very good attacking team but we've not thrown ourselves at them yet and it may yet be a very different story come 90 mins.

Reckon we can get back in this?

At 1-0, I always believe...

Especially with Lee 'point-to-prove- Trundle waiting for the 70th minute.

I f we hold off a 2nd Wolves goal, we might eb able to nick it.

Yep, McIndoe seems to have a steely determination to bulge the Wolves net today.

He's getting closer, I reckon he'll net his next chance............

No disgrace losing up there, they are flying and we gifted them a goal start. They have been playing well and the last thing we needed was to fall behind to a soft goal. Move on to the next game now and look to bounce back quickly.

Haha, Just heard the commentator say that the next step up from Wolves to a big club would be Man utd or Liverpool. What a grade A c**k!!!!

Archived