IGNORED

Mcindoe

leadman

Brookers injured as I understand it.

McIndoe dropped for disciplinary reasons according to commentary..

Yep thats it as we`re told; although I didnt read comments in news papers/B.B.C. websites;as for Brooks was there not rumour on here that he`s of out on loan? if so he aint injured??

I can not claim to be an expert, however not so long ago when I blurted to my mate who supports Wolves that we had signed McIndoe he said BEST OF LUCK MATE !!! and as a few peple have said on here he was not liked due to Dressing Room unrest..... I hope this is not the situation again. Although, not a personal fan of his, he is a good player and I would hate to see an attitude issues and personality issue spoil what has been a good effort from him recently.

Has some of his interview been taken off Bristol City World he spoke about the gulf between us and the top teams and during the summer we havent strengthend our team like other teams have. But thats not my job its the managers job. This isn't word to word of what he said but it was along these lines.

To me this is slacking Johnson off.

So basically dropped for saying the bleeding obvious after losing at Wolves? :disapointed2se:

Exactly. I can't work out what he said was wrong either. Surely the club have someone, Press Officer? who Ok's the interviews to go to the Press? Can it really be the first time that Gary reads it is when he buys a paper, no way.

Has some of his interview been taken off Bristol City World he spoke about the gulf between us and the top teams and during the summer we havent strengthend our team like other teams have. But thats not my job its the managers job. This isn't word to word of what he said but it was along these lines.

doesn't mention that at all, must have been edited i guess.

What I did notice that mcindoes and GJs review tell of conflicting impressions of how the wolves game panned out, to me it seems as if GJ is trying to put a positive spin on a very poor performance, whereas Mcindoe is telling it like it is.

Now hearing what you say has been removed puts a different slant on it, especially when coupled with the WDP artical, you shouldn't air your dirty washing in public.

Hopefully mcindoe and GJ will sort things out and mcindoe will learn from his mistake.

What is 'slacking' ?

Ive heard he was dropped over the article he made in the Evening post.

Thats what virtually everyone in the SC was saying. Johnson obviously didn't like what McIndoe had said in public so dropped him regardless of how important a player is to the team.Its Johnson's way or the highway it seems no matter what the impact on the team might be.

What most people are overlooking, irrespective of WDP articles, is that Mcindoe has been woeful for ALL of this season. This culminated in a wretched display at Wolves just like last year.

Perhaps Johnson just thought Mcindoe needed to refresh his mind and body?

One a penalty.

First half against Doncaster forgotten already?

And on that basis we should have dropped everyone on the pitch baring the defence, as they were all terrible. McIndoe has been playing well within himself yet he's still been up there with anyone else as one of our better players, that is worrying enough in it's self and goes a long way to prooving McIndoes point.

If the side was 'refreshed' tonight it didn't look like it as they played a stinker first half.

Well apparently tonight went to plan if this was right: GJ preview

"They came out very fast, threw everything at us in the opening 20 minutes and pegged us back as we thought they would. You come to expect that when you go to these big clubs in the Championship and it's something you have to deal with"

If we're supposed to have learnt from Saturday, I'm not sure if the lesson being taught is the right one.

Archived