IGNORED

Our Strongest Xi

Dolman_Stand

yes elitism-Elitism is the belief or attitude that those individuals who are considered members of the elite are those whose views on a matter are to be taken the most seriously or carry the most weight;

I'm better than you attitude

I'm east end so I'm better than you

ive been signed up to OTIB since 1066 when that bast ard came over from france there fore I'm better than you

yes elitism-Elitism is the belief or attitude that those individuals who are considered members of the elite are those whose views on a matter are to be taken the most seriously or carry the most weight;

I'm better than you attitude

I'm east end so I'm better than you

ive been signed up to OTIB since 1066 when that bast ard came over from france there fore I'm better than you

Well done, just google that did you?

Never been in the EE and don't know that particular Bast ard so cant comment.

You've hit the nail on the head there, he's there to score goals. What is Maynard doing exactly?

How can maynard do anything when we either just hoof it up to him and dele, and the fact the midfield has

no creativity in it whats so ever... he's a young lad still adapting in this league... the fact is if we played our usual

passing game and get someone creative in the centre next to elliot/lj then he will score more but as neither our midfield are attacking minded he cant really do much with no width from the wingers either

oh well his name was william

and i never said you had, but its something about the club which is elitist

wikipedia :innocent06:

Ooooh, this thread is great fun. It reminds me of the RedTop / richieb debates back in the good old days.

If it helps things along, does this William sit in the Williams? Do all Williams around here sit in the Williams?

I think "elitist" isn't quite the right word but I know what you mean.

Archived