IGNORED

Getting Bored Of City

dezgimed

So, are you saying that the team have to help themselves and that the crowd have no part to play in lifting the team and their confidence?

There isn't much the crowd can do to change the playing style from Route 1 to passing football. If there was I'm sure there were 650 people who would have loved to know the answer yesterday.

Hello all,

i havent posted in ages (school commitments and relationship issues)

But could i just say that if you don't enjoy watching a sport then you shouldnt go. Its the same with playing, if one of our players didnt enjoy playing and didnt have the passion for the club you wouldnt want them playing would you?#

It works both ways and if you are going to go down the gate and moan then theres no point in you being ther.

Big crowds don't equal big noise all the time. Remember wembley

Bored of this forum more like.

I actually find myself longing for Bristol Boy to return. Especially when I read absolute shite threads like this.

Wouldnt it be such a happy place if everyone had the same opinion. I wish it was so, then we could all have big hugs.

Hello all,

i havent posted in ages (school commitments and relationship issues)

But could i just say that if you don't enjoy watching a sport then you shouldnt go. Its the same with playing, if one of our players didnt enjoy playing and didnt have the passion for the club you wouldnt want them playing would you?#

It works both ways and if you are going to go down the gate and moan then theres no point in you being ther.

Big crowds don't equal big noise all the time. Remember wembley

Thats a fair point, but its wrong to assume I go to games and moan. I do my moaning on here and here only.

Wouldnt it be such a happy place if everyone had the same opinion. I wish it was so, then we could all have big hugs.

No, it's the one-upmanship culture on here I think that's becoming intolerable.

Funny, this head splitting, tedious bickering is never evident on a certain other City forum yet people express differing opinions all the time.

After 32 years of watching City regularly, home and away, I'd say I'm currently the least bored I've ever been with watching the club (notwithstanding a few disappointing results, which has been pretty much par for the course throughout the vast majority of those 32 years).

But hey, each to their own :)

:disapointed2se: Why is moaning about the moaners fine but moaning isnt :unsure:

But if there weren't any moaners, what would the moan about the moaners, moaners have to moan about?

Archived