IGNORED

Gary Johnson Can Do No Wrong Gang

big p

Everytime I write something about GJ or question his Tactics the do gooders jump on me.Ive been called a moron,special needs,arse.Why cant we question GJ,i have even had some t*** having a go and he don't even live in Bristol.I like GJ but sometime his tactics are quetionable.

Everytime I write something about GJ or question his Tactics the do gooders jump on me.Ive been called a moron,special needs,arse.Why cant we question GJ,i have even had some t*** having a go and he don't even live in Bristol.I like GJ but sometime his tactics are quetionable.

It's not about saying he can do no wrong. It's about supporting the bloke and putting some faith in a guy who has done brilliantly for us. It's a case of getting behind him (and the team) and not slating them as soon as the going gets slightly tough.

Booing players, leaning over barriers to tell him how to do his job, criticising his selections and decisions as soon as something goes wrong.

I hate mates who have picked me up when I'm down, given me surprise parties, taken me on nights out, given me a bed for the night etc. - I don't just start slating them as soon as they make a minor mistake or we have a disagreement over something.

so because i don't live in bristol i'm not allowed an opinion on gary johnson then!

would you care to explain?

It's not about saying he can do no wrong. It's about supporting the bloke and putting some faith in a guy who has done brilliantly for us. It's a case of getting behind him (and the team) and not slating them as soon as the going gets slightly tough.

Booing players, leaning over barriers to tell him how to do his job, criticising his selections and decisions as soon as something goes wrong.

I hate mates who have picked me up when I'm down, given me surprise parties, taken me on nights out, given me a bed for the night etc. - I don't just start slating them as soon as they make a minor mistake or we have a disagreement over something.

So if city plays badly, looses the game.An GJ gets the tactics wrong.I as a fan am not allowed to question the mistakes.Because everytime I do, I get the GJ can do no wrong gang on my back.when you win you get applauded,when you loose and play badley you get criticised.Thats football.

I hope GJ palys the right way and gets the right result.

I for one cant understand why a guy who don't even live in Bristol is calling me an arse for stateing my oppinion about the club I love.(said earlier on another post)

so because i don't live in bristol i'm not allowed an opinion on gary johnson then!

would you care to explain?

I'm not saying that.I'm saying that if I want to question GJ's tactics Iwill.The guy who replied called me an arse and didn't even come from Bristol.If you don't agree with me thats fine but don't call me an arse.Like i said to him,If Frome town or what ever the club is called made it to the the championship and city was non league would he be supporting city then.I don't think so,but ill still support them.So to be called an arse from a Glory Hunter makes me angry.

So if city plays badly, looses the game.An GJ gets the tactics wrong.I as a fan am not allowed to question the mistakes.Because everytime I do, I get the GJ can do no wrong gang on my back.when you win you get applauded,when you loose and play badley you get criticised.Thats football.

I for one cant understand why a guy who don't even live in Bristol is calling me an arse for stateing my oppinion about the club I love.(said earlier on another post)

So do you HAVE to live in Bristol to have an opinion now :noexpression:

What does being in Bristol have to do with it? He probably loves City just as much as you.

Gary is the best thing that has happened to this club I think people just get sick of other people thinking they know more than him.

No one is perfect, not even GJ, but he comes pretty close for me.

When people make ill thought out and plainly stupid comments they are going to get ripped for it, regardless if its about GJ or anything else.

I rarely see posts that if made sensibly, sometimes critiquing GJ getting pulled apart, people like debate and seeing things from other perspectives is a good thing.

What people don't like are mindless drivelsome comments made with no real point to them.

This is, after all a BCFC forum, you should not be surprised to find the vast majority here devoted GJ fans, and fans who will stick up for him if people wanna 'have a cheap pop' , fine, go right ahead, but be prepared to get flamed.

What does being in Bristol have to do with it? He probably loves City just as much as you.

Gary is the best thing that has happened to this club I think people just get sick of other people thinking they know more than him.

Ive answered that.

My god there all coming now!!!!! Watch out

I'm fed up with "supporters" like yourself. Gary Johnson will get things wrong on occasion, but geneally he gets things right.

I think you should get things into perspective. If it wasnt for gary johnson we would have been relegated to LEAGUE TWO. instead we are a top half championship side. And for that reason he deserves 100% backing, even when he gets things wrong.

I'm not saying that.I'm saying that if I want to question GJ's tactics Iwill.The guy who replied called me an arse and didn't even come from Bristol.If you don't agree with me thats fine but don't call me an arse.Like i said to him,If Frome town or what ever the club is called made it to the the championship and city was non league would he be supporting city then.I don't think so,but ill still support them.So to be called an arse from a Glory Hunter makes me angry.

Bristol Manor Farm play in Bristol don't they? you COULD support them :dunno:

Do you actually realise how much of City's support comes from outside of Bristol?

Because you are a short sighted fool.

By the way i live in Portishead which is outside the City boundary, so feel free to discount my comment (despite the fact that i was born two miles from the ground, which incidentally is closer than Brislington).

Big P, i actually agree with you, what do people from Somerset, Gloucester and Wiltshire know about YOUR club :whistle2: .

Were all glory hunters, i think it would be far better if you could only watch City if you live within 100 yards of the ground.

You would then get back to having loyal fans and crowds of 60 or 70, you would love it then.

Please be a bit more specifc as to why Atyeo and Newman can play for City but somebody from Gloucestershire, Somerset or Wiltshire can't watch City as they are glory hunters or have an opinion on the club as they are non Bristolians.

I am willing to learn here.

Would you support Frome town if they were in the championship and city was non league.

Whats Newman and atyeo got to do with.There players you doughnut.Have I said that I want all players to come from bristol,NO i havent ive questioned you.

so answer my question honestly.

Like I said before,you called me an arse for questioning GJ tactics.Thats all.

Because you are a short sighted fool.

By the way i live in Portishead which is outside the City boundary, so feel free to discount my comment (despite the fact that i was born two miles from the ground, which incidentally is closer than Brislington).

Don't confuse him as a true wind up meister would have a command of his art but this one is very low on the pecking order.

Would you support Frome town if they were in the championship and city was non league.

Whats Newman and atyeo got to do with.There players you doughnut.Have I said that I want all players to come from bristol,NO i havent ive questioned you.

so answer my question honestly.

Like I said before,you called me an arse for questioning GJ tactics.Thats all.

I thought he called you it for suggesting Noble and Trundle would be dropped for applauding the fans.

By the way, if you're unhappy with a post, there is a 'report' button on the left hand side which allows you to flag it up with the moderators and explain your complaint.

Don't confuse him as a true wind up meister would have a command of his art but this one is very low on the pecking order.

Very possibly Frome Valley (that's in Bristol as I recall) - certainly got some reactions has old Biggie though hasn't he!

Answer my question then .if Frome town made it to the Championship and city got relegated to non league who would you support.

Sadly i don't think he's on the wind up and that he really truly does feel that way! Never mind, i know i'll enjoy myself tomorrow irrespective of the result. But will LittleP?!

Archived