IGNORED

Gary Johnson Can Do No Wrong Gang

big p

hang on... am i a glory hunter having grown up in cirencester?

i suppose i am.

at school there was three choices: Man United, Swindon Town (what a thought) or the team my dad took me to see... Bristol City.

I never considered Cirencester Town however.

And I spent 3 years at Uni in Leicester...

Maybe I should support another team. There's been a lot of glory down the years since I started watching City in '92 (2 relegations, 2 promotions, 9 years of League One failure).

Actually, we did beat Liverpool in the Cup.

Glory hunter I am. STONE ME!

Hiya, tip; get a thick skin and don't give a flying what anyone says; if they want to jump on you :noexpression: let them; Say what you think or there aint no point in a forum.

Them mods :worship2: will soon let you know if you cross the line :mafia:

that the point i was trying to make there aint no point if it all the same :englandsmile4wf::clap:

How dare you respond on this thread. Bugger off to Swansea's forum, or Bologna's.

Glory hunter.

Haha, I guess I could try, I much prefer being a Red though! Bologna are currently 3rd bottom with 1 win, (Milan away, it was all going so well), and are playing Lazio on Sunday as it happens, who are currently top, for anyone who's interested. And to be fair, Martinez has got Swansea playing some decent stuff down there, similar to our start last season. Anyway enough of talking sense, I once had a three legged unicorn called Dave............

I'm atleast a third generation city fan! and I don't technically live inside the city boundries?? Am I better off dead?? :bruce_h4h:

I'm another glory hunter from fRome who goes to away match's on a mini-bus full of glory hunters from fRome. Should we cancel the bus for Charlton? I actually went to my first fRome game of the season on tuesday night away to Team Bath in the FA cup, now that's a glory hunter.

I'm another glory hunter from fRome who goes to away match's on a mini-bus full of glory hunters from fRome. Should we cancel the bus for Charlton? I actually went to my first fRome game of the season on tuesday night away to Team Bath in the FA cup, now that's a glory hunter.

Technically, being fRoman you actually went to watch Team Aqaue Sulis.

This is great...

A lot of the replies have been exactly as original poster said / expected them to be

Makes I larf

For the record the answer to original question is YES the GJ can do no wrong gang do get on ones nerves from time to time

Oh and I live outside Bristol - in fact I live in a different country - but it don't stop me from questioning GJ if I don't like what I see or holding a ST for last 15 years or so or attending a large proportion of away games

This is great...

A lot of the replies have been exactly as original poster said / expected them to be

Makes I larf

For the record the answer to original question is YES the GJ can do no wrong gang do get on ones nerves from time to time

Oh and I live outside Bristol - in fact I live in a different country - but it don't stop me from questioning GJ if I don't like what I see or holding a ST for last 15 years or so or attending a large proportion of away games

I agree with big p actually on the GJ bit - but not the glory hunter trip we went down which was fun but a bit surreal...

Guest ashtonyate

For my two pence worth Johnson is a good Manager up to a point but to my thinking he is still learning his job remember he has never Managed in this high a league before so he will make a muck up now and then.

He has weakness one is buying players sorry to say he has only bought one forward of any consequences that's Adbola the rest have been rather poor or still learning their trade.He needs to munipulate the loan system more its there even though I think its a silley rule but if you look at Hull there loan signing made the differance between promotion and not

He also seems to be a strict disciplinarian which can only take you so far in the end you need to try to get your player to do things because they want too no because they are scared of you.

I think fans think so much of him because he got us out of the third but that makes him no god he is human like most of us so don't judge to harshly which a lot do at times includind me.

On that we can agree.

Bye.

Has big p been given the big heave ho?

Some posters are starting to give a big thumbs up to big p, even though he was getting a bit uppity.

Glory Hunter Frome Valley v. big p, round 2, to liven up the next international break? :dunno:

I've never lived in Bristol but only ever supported City. In fact, I only go to Bristol for two reasons: Ashton Gate visit, and Broadmead shopping.

However, recently I've been tempted to go and see the new Cabot Circus. Does this make me a Glory Shopping Hunter?

PS I should have been supporting Welton Rovers who beat Froma Town recently. I missed out on glory...

I've never lived in Bristol but only ever supported City. In fact, I only go to Bristol for two reasons: Ashton Gate visit, and Broadmead shopping.

However, recently I've been tempted to go and see the new Cabot Circus. Does this make me a Glory Shopping Hunter?

PS I should have been supporting Welton Rovers who beat Froma Town recently. I missed out on glory...

we need a manager who comes from bristol.we/ve all seen the mistake england have made

with there foreign managers.

i'm also a glory hunter.i well remember the good old 4th division days away at crewe and northampton

losing 4-1 and 7-1 and seeing city at the bottom of the entire football league.the glory years eh!

we need a manager who comes from bristol.we/ve all seen the mistake england have made

with there foreign managers.

You're dead right - it can only be TV's favourite out of work Bristolian and top soccer pundit.

Or is Banjo Island outside the city boundary?

You're dead right - it can only be TV's favourite out of work Bristolian and top soccer pundit.

Or is Banjo Island outside the city boundary?

you can't be serious!i was thinking more of someone

like gareth chillcott,city fan and done it all in the game,playing for england etc!

you can't be serious!i was thinking more of someone

like gareth chillcott,city fan and done it all in the game,playing for england etc!

No mate - I know Coochie very well and he'd be too expensive.

I think if being Bristolian is the only criteria then i'm afraid it has to be Ollie whether we like it or not.

I'm not being serious incidentally..

don't tell anyone, but City are my 2nd team.. I go and watch Williton Rockets on a sunday morning, but if they ever made it to the football league I think about 50000 bigger clubs in the country would have folded by then.. :wacko:

Anyone want my EE season ticket?? :unsure: I feel so guilty now that I have been found out about not being a true supporter because I don't live in Bristol...

Still, I am glad I did my glory hunting during the 80's..

:disapointed2se:

Its all Lee Johnsons fault! :whistle:

Everytime I write something about GJ or question his Tactics the do gooders jump on me.Ive been called a moron,special needs,arse.Why cant we question GJ,i have even had some t*** having a go and he don't even live in Bristol.I like GJ but sometime his tactics are quetionable.

I live in Chicago and fly back for games as often as time allows...I will have an opinion regardless of my address.

I don't see a problem in you having yours either as long as people don't hasstle out of the door the best thing thats happend to this club since Allan Dicks

I'm not going to read any other posts on the thread especially the opening one and assume this is a stupid topic that's got hideously side tracked as it wasn't shouted down by post 2.

I don't think anyone has formed such a gang.

don't tell anyone, but City are my 2nd team.. I go and watch Williton Rockets on a sunday morning, but if they ever made it to the football league I think about 50000 bigger clubs in the country would have folded by then.. :wacko:

Anyone want my EE season ticket?? :unsure: I feel so guilty now that I have been found out about not being a true supporter because I don't live in Bristol...

Still, I am glad I did my glory hunting during the 80's..

:disapointed2se:

Its all Lee Johnsons fault! :whistle:

i too am worried.i hope i can get in the east end tomorrow.

or will an alarm go off when the turnstile realises i'm not from bristol!

i wonder if delia's from norwich?

No mate - I know Coochie very well and he'd be too expensive.

I think if being Bristolian is the only criteria then i'm afraid it has to be Ollie whether we like it or not.

I'm not being serious incidentally..

what about marcus trescothick then?also an ex england international and could be cheaper

than coochie!

Archived