IGNORED

Glenn Roeder

Antman

I said it last year when we beat 'em, He's got as much grace in defeat as a hippo on rollerskates.

What a whinger

'bristol didn't deserve to win'

Well you see Glen it's like this, we scored you didn't - so we DID deserve to win.

grow some balls and take it like a man fer chrissake!

I said it last year when we beat 'em, He's got as much grace in defeat as a hippo on rollerskates.

What a whinger

Well you see Glen it's like this, we scored you didn't - so we DID deserve to win.

how can he say that they had about 10-15 mins of the game in 2nd half apart from that hey were poor and if it wasnt for there keeper they could have been 3 down at half time , the prat

of more interest to me was his remark about our ´long ball´ tactics which glenda said we use often to good effect... this worries me a bit as i have read this elsewhere recently.. are we turning into a hoof ball team? please can someone explain. thanks a lot.

Cuba 2 Guatemala 1

att: about 1600... i was there... cracking win for the habaneros but concacaf qualification only a distant dream.

of more interest to me was his remark about our ´long ball´ tactics which glenda said we use often to good effect... this worries me a bit as i have read this elsewhere recently.. are we turning into a hoof ball team? please can someone explain. thanks a lot.

Cuba 2 Guatemala 1

att: about 1600... i was there... cracking win for the habaneros but concacaf qualification only a distant dream.

Twas a bit of dig at our goal which came from a long free kick and us looking to hit Dele early.

We have been going a bit more, shall we say, direct of late. perhaps something to do with Dele being in the team or maybe a lack of confidence or just maybe other teams playing well and closing down the space in the middle .

This, combined with a lack of width as our " wide" players are asked to tuck in, has resulted in us going direct to Dele a lot. Well thats the way it seems to me.

This, combined with a lack of width as our " wide" players are asked to tuck in, has resulted in us going direct to Dele a lot. Well thats the way it seems to me.

Your post about wide players reminded me of something i meant to mention earlier. Did anyone else see Millen shouting at Basso to distribute the ball the wide players in the first-half, obviously the match tactics.

As for old glenny being a sore loser, what can you expect? We deserved the win and if it can't accept that he is a mug.

He's not just a sore loser, he's not that good a manager. As with West Ham and Newcastle in the past, saved them from relegation in the first season, then gone on to struggle in the second, then got the push.

Only a matter of time I expect!!!!

What a whinger

One thing that Johnson never does after a City defeat is complain and slag off the opposition in public. Fair play to him.

I reckon the guy must be the unluckiest bloke in football. All teams he has managed have been brilliant but have constantly suffered with bad luck. Every time he has been slung out of a football club by a Chairman almost ready to throw himself off the nearest bridge he has been "unlucky" and with more time would have provided the guilty club with Champions League football eventually!!

Roeder is the perfect response to fans who say we shouldn't dare criticise or question anything Gary Johnson does because we are not football people and do not hold the coaching badges etc. etc. - what I mean by that is would you hold the same opinion if Glenn Roeder was in charge of our football club?!!!!

Archived