IGNORED

Do Any Of The Players/management Read This Forum?

myol'man

I hope not, because all you ever read on here are negative postings. :disapointed2se:

No wonder the Evil Post comes up with doom and gloom stories,

they get most of it from this forum!

The Chairman, Manager and some of players do but hopefully they understand this forum and most of the crap on it is not a reflection of Bristol City fans.

I hope not, because all you ever read on here are negative postings. :disapointed2se:

No wonder the Evil Post comes up with doom and gloom stories,

they get most of it from this forum!

I love BRISTOL CITY and think they are ace!!!!!!!!!! :chant6ez::clapping:

That's positive so shut up myol'man, you're talking rubbish again!!!!

most of the crap on it is not a reflection of Bristol City fans.

Unfortunately your're wrong. What you read on here - crap or otherwise, is a reflection of Bristol City fans. Example, I was playing indoor bowls last night at South Liberty Lane and whilst waiting to start the game I overheard four blokes sat round a table discussing City. One asked his mate 'was it any better on Saturday?'

The bloke replied 'Not really, still rubbish in midfield' 'Elliots not the player he was, nor McIndoe. Johnson needs to get some loans in but he's too big headed to admit that he should have done it weeks ago'

They then went on to discus various City rumours, all but one that has been discussed on here....

I doubt any of the four blokes had one computer skill between them They were all retired and over 70 but what they were talking about was just the same type of stuff you read this forum.

Unfortunately your're wrong. What you read on here - crap or otherwise, is a reflection of Bristol City fans. Example, I was playing indoor bowls last night at South Liberty Lane and whilst waiting to start the game I overheard four blokes sat round a table discussing City. One asked his mate 'was it any better on Saturday?'

The bloke replied 'Not really, still rubbish in midfield' 'Elliots not the player he was, nor McIndoe. Johnson needs to get some loans in but he's too big headed to admit that he should have done it weeks ago'

They then went on to discus various City rumours, all but one that has been discussed on here....

I doubt any of the four blokes had one computer skill between them They were all retired and over 70 but what they were talking about was just the same type of stuff you read this forum.

Unfortunatly he's wrong.......because you heard some OAP's moaning?

This forum doesn't come close to mirroring the balanced view most City fans I talk to have. The laughably polarised viewpoints taken toward each debate is about as reflective as granit.

The worst thing in the world is someone taking this forum as something relevant or indeed important.

Unfortunatly he's wrong.......because you heard some OAP's moaning?

This forum doesn't come close to mirroring the balanced view most City fans I talk to have. The laughably polarised viewpoints taken toward each debate is about as reflective as granit.

The worst thing in the world is someone taking this forum as something relevant or indeed important.

Does an OAP's opinion carry less weight?

I presume balanced view = your view.

You are right though, the forum does produce some polarised views although the main items of debate are the same old subjects in the main (LJ, new signings, hoofball) so isn't surprising. You are also correct that the forum isn't important and can in no way affect or influence the professionals playing, or managing the club.

Does an OAP's opinion carry less weight?

I presume balanced view = your view.

You are right though, the forum does produce some polarised views although the main items of debate are the same old subjects in the main (LJ, new signings, hoofball) so isn't surprising. You are also correct that the forum isn't important and can in no way affect or influence the professionals playing, or managing the club.

Balanced view = Considered thought. There's many examples of people I disagree with but I think have balanced view. Redhyde, Nibor and Bh_red for example.

You've got to remember that a forum naturally polarizes because most people generally post about stuff they feel strongly about, and when people feel strongly about something it's usually because their view is at one end of a spectrum.

This forum is pretty balanced if you remember that 90% of people reading a thread aren't posting in it and have views somewhere vaguely around the middle of the ground being argued.

You've got to remember that a forum naturally polarizes because most people generally post about stuff they feel strongly about, and when people feel strongly about something it's usually because their view is at one end of a spectrum.

This forum is pretty balanced if you remember that 90% of people reading a thread aren't posting in it and have views somewhere vaguely around the middle of the ground being argued.

Excellent points.

Yep, and although only a small percentage of the City fan base use/read this forum it does reflect the wider picture on a pro rata basis.

Archived