IGNORED

Just Wondering...

formerly known as ivan

Yeah, cos we'll be able to sign him, nooooo problem :blink:

he has just signed a new contract, so will surely have a minimum release clause so sags may not have an option.

we have john on loan until january and adebola being 33 will be winding down soon and brooker, well we all know his problems. could need another striker when january comes around

Jesus christ! you call yourself true fans? and you want to sign a striker from the arch enemy? beggers belief! There are plenty of other strikers that would love the chance to play for City, yet "fans" want to sign a gashead! Absolutely shocking. Go sign Vaz Te on loan or something like that.

Really can't see it, maybe to Peterboro' if Mackail - Smith goes to West Brom as rumoured.

Rovers fans are now rating Lambert as 'international class' and WORLD class :rofl2br: on the radio, apparently worth 2m. :noexpression:

haha :tumbleweed: just when i thought they couldnt POSSIBLY more delusional, they go and top it!

Really can't see it, maybe to Peterboro' if Mackail - Smith goes to West Brom as rumoured.

Rovers fans are now rating Lambert as 'international class' and WORLD class :rofl2br: on the radio, apparently worth 2m. :noexpression:

Well I wouldnt go that far, but Lambert is undoubtedly a player that possesses huge quality.

If a near 30 year old Trundle, who never played outside the top two divisions is worth £1m, I'd say Lamberts worth £2m at the very very least. Going on Maynards price tag, we should probably be looking closer to £3m.

Jesus christ! you call yourself true fans? and you want to sign a striker from the arch enemy? beggers belief! There are plenty of other strikers that would love the chance to play for City, yet "fans" want to sign a gashead! Absolutely shocking. Go sign Vaz Te on loan or something like that.

What the hell are you going on about? We shouldnt look to trade with Bristol Rovers because of who they are? Hokw very shortsighted and uncommercial.

Real "fans" couldnt give a sh*t where we buy players from as long as they do the business for our club.

Ever heard of Peter Beadle?

Well I wouldnt go that far, but Lambert is undoubtedly a player that possesses huge quality.

If a near 30 year old Trundle, who never played outside the top two divisions is worth £1m, I'd say Lamberts worth £2m at the very very least. Going on Maynards price tag, we should probably be looking closer to £3m.

Lambert just said himself that he couldn't stop laughing after the 4th because it was one of those days that everything he hit went in.

Good day for him no doubt and he's in a purple patch but 3m is at least 3x his value.

Don't remember Rovers fans rating him very highly at times last season, lots of quite damning phone calls in fact. :noexpression:

maynard 21 best years in front of him, lambert is at his peak now, you have **** all chance of getting 3 million for him

Lambert just said himself that he couldn't stop laughing after the 4th because it was one of those days that everything he hit went in.

Good day for him no doubt and he's in a purple patch but 3m is at least 3x his value.

Don't remember Rovers fans rating him very highly at times last season, lots of quite damning phone calls in fact. :noexpression:

Since he's been with us, he's got consistently better with each season going. His technicial ability is easily Championship level, and potentially Premier League. We won't get £3m for him, but benchmarking against other deals, namely Maynard and Trundle, his value should be around the £2m mark.

Exactly. He has had a very good start to the season and has had an exceptional day at the office today, but lets not all get carried away and talk of signing a player who was quite frankly average last season. I recall some people saying that we should of signed Richard Walker as well last season. :disapointed2se:

Having said that, if he carries on in this vein up till January, it may be worth a cheeky enquiry.

What the hell are you going on about? We shouldnt look to trade with Bristol Rovers because of who they are? Hokw very shortsighted and uncommercial.

Real "fans" couldnt give a sh*t where we buy players from as long as they do the business for our club.

Ever heard of Pride? ;)

Beadle was a ridiculous signing, a joke at the expense of City fans by Pulis.

We stomached him, accepted him even, some even chanted his name and with his history of scoring 'dramatic' late goals against us that required an amazing amount of tolerance on the part of City fans.

It's an unwrirtten rule that's rarely broken that we don't sign Rovers players and vice versa, it puts far too much extra pressure on the player.

Since he's been with us, he's got consistently better with each season going. His technicial ability is easily Championship level, and potentially Premier League. We won't get £3m for him, but benchmarking against other deals, namely Maynard and Trundle, his value should be around the £2m mark.

I reckon you're getting carried away, even though your valuation of Lambert is reducing by 1m per post. :dance:

I think you'll find if a club has 2m to spend they'll be looking for better than Lambert.

Premier league? don't make me laugh, he has had an excellent start to the season but you are in the same situation we were in with Lita, if a bigger club comes in and even mentions the word million i don't think Dnsford would be able to contain him self.

If we offered you 1 mill your board would quite easily bite our hand off, not saying that i wont him here as quite frankly i don't think he is good enough but thats just my opinion.....

at the end of the day you are a selling club and 1m will see him leave in jan.

on the same show twentyman was actually dense enough to read out a text from a MIKE HUNT. the man is a ridiculous oaf

Archived