IGNORED

Just Wondering...

formerly known as ivan

Guest pepsi&shirley
From what I have seen of Lambert he looks to be a good bet to come up a league if you could get him for 300k or so he would be worth a punt.

When you say Trundle is playing well at the moment yes he is playing better but I could not see him getting 15 goal this season I doubt if he will get in to double figures

Games like Barnsley could be won if you had a good striker on the pitch ie Lita but they cost money so you go for a prospected from the lower league.

As for us having lot of strikers we may have but one is injured two are still young and the rest are not firing on all pistons.

yes we do need another play maker midfielder as Williams does not seem to last a full game.It is good to see Lee Johnson starting to come good perhaps the baby is sleeping through now.

We bought him for 200k so just as if we would sell him in january for 300k......

ridiculous shout

Guest pepsi&shirley
Depends on what release clause was negotiated when he signed his new contract.

And what sort of chance of it being 300k.... not-a-lot I would imagine..

Guest Red Nee Tot
Are you havin a ****in laugh? shit team, shit player I refuse to utter their or his name!! as far as I'm concerned the team in question don't even exist!

One team in Bristol!!

What a chidish comment -- FFS Grow up.

Guest Red Nee Tot
Irrespective of who he plays for now, why would we need him?

We have six strikers on the books right now.

I agree with you. There are other areas in the squad which need addressing before the striking role is looked at again. Anyway Rickie Lambert plays just behind the front two. The other thing is, is that Rickie Lambert would go to a much bigger club than City.

And what sort of chance of it being 300k.... not-a-lot I would imagine..

Consider the negotiating position. Your alternative was him walking away for free.

I fail to see how any football agent would advise him to sign a contract without a relatively low release fee in those circumstances - maybe not as low as £300k but I think double that is probably around the right mark.

I agree with you. There are other areas in the squad which need addressing before the striking role is looked at again. Anyway Rickie Lambert plays just behind the front two. The other thing is, is that Rickie Lambert would go to a much bigger club than City.

I doubt it Tote End, he'll be off to some mid table Championship no hopers with more money than sense like Palace or Derby in January.

What a chidish comment -- FFS Grow up.

So apparently I'm arrogant and pedrino needs to grow up?

Stop 'telling us off' please Tote Ender old chap, this is a Bristol City forum and if you can't stomach anti Rovers comments then perhaps you're visiting the wrong place.

Most of us aren't that keen on Rovers on here, you see. :innocent06:

If you can't respond to our comments with humour, banter, or a decent argument, then why bother at all? :dunno:

With respect, your one line rebukes seem a bit pointless.

Guest ashtonyate
Me too. :winner_third_h4h:

He plays for them as a job of work he is not Bristol bread so their would not be much loyalty there and if he done the business we would all be singing his praise's after all where did Trundle come from( and not his mum).

If we had jack the ripper playing and scoring he would be a god on this forum.

He plays for them as a job of work he is not Bristol bread so their would not be much loyalty there and if he done the business we would all be singing his praise's after all where did Trundle come from( and not his mum).

If we had jack the ripper playing and scoring he would be a god on this forum.

What does that taste like then?

Archived