IGNORED

Gavin Williams

petehinton

Start of season, for me, seemed pretty average

Didn't go to Charlton game but heard he played v.well, game on tuesday thought he was brilliant

Looked comfortable on the ball, lively, and always wanting the ball to run with

Seems like GJ knows his stuff with his ex-players :)

Hopefully he'll form a good understanding with our strikers and bang in a few more

Looks like a v.good signing so far :englandsmile4wf:

Johnson said when he signed him that Willaims was a very good player and would bring a lot to the squad. Unfortunately he's been injury prone and its only now that he's begining to show what he's capable of. He was excellant on Tuesday night and if he can stay fit then he'll hold down a regular starting place I reckon.

Not sure than his obvious talents are best utilised out on the wing though. He'd be more effective in the middle as others have suggested.

Johnson said when he signed him that Willaims was a very good player and would bring a lot to the squad. Unfortunately he's been injury prone and its only now that he's begining to show what he's capable of. He was excellant on Tuesday night and if he can stay fit then he'll hold down a regular starting place I reckon.

Not sure than his obvious talents are best utilised out on the wing though. He'd be more effective in the middle as others have suggested.

Well he spent most of his time in the middle against Sheff Utd. With Williams in the side (rather like Noble at the end of last season) I don't see our formation as anything like 4-4-2. That really only seems to apply when Ivan plays.

Archived