IGNORED

David Noble Bashers

dezgimed

Fair point he's a good player! Lets play him.

But do you live inside some sort of bubble? or are you just blinkered.

So he makes the starting line for the first team....are you with me....i'll slow down if i'm going to fast for you?

Right now when he picks up niggly injury after the next match or two....because looking back through his history - he will!

And after he's sidelined for another week or two, and plays another ressie to try and get match fit, god forbid he gets another groin strain or whatever in this match!

Assuming he is full fit- do we say to the player that has covered for him whilst out - "sorry mate but Nobes is fit again so hop - it...but it's v likely we may need you again next week!

You are assuming that DN is never in the team cos someone (who signed him and gave him a new contract) doesnt like him, or rate him. If this is not what your assuming then you tell me why he rarely gets picked.....i love a good conspiracy theory as much as the next man!

So as you say in your own words DN won't make much difference to the side, so why should he just yo-yo back in and out of the side when ever he wants! He needs to get fit, then prove not as a super sub but over a period of time that he can hold down a regular place, earn it the hard way, stay fit and injury free.GJ has been very patient loyal to him and Steve Brooker.

Once again, i rate the bloke and would like nothing better than seeing a fit DN, hope i'm wrong but i just get the feeling we will never really see the beast of him!

This ones much better! :innocent06:

Which again brings up the question of why we offered him a new deal if lack of oppurtunities and these little niggling imjuries, surely his wages would be better spent on a player we will see the best of and will get oppurtunities?

I've known anyone post so much and rarely relates it to the post quotes.

You are trying to prove how good players are by photos!

Un######believable!

:winner_third_h4h:

This is how you stop blue bellies like Reading running amok - Billy Bremner style bless his soul. The good old days: Leeds United captain Billy Bremner brings Everton's Alan Ball down to earth at Elland Road with the type of tackle which was common in the Sixties and Seventies :icecream: .......

ballDM0303_468x384.jpg

Archived