IGNORED

I Don't Want More Anger At Ag

Mr Mosquito

Another hard nut or just a nut for us MARTIN KUHL! Allegedly flattened a charlton player in the tunnel at ag and started a brawl after a tirade of racial abuse. (the racial abuse thing not funny). think this thread sums up the fact that we have watched some crap over the years but even in the dark days we WENT DOWN FIGHTING thats all we want boys, show us you care!!!

That was actually Dave Martin, another totally useless footballer.

Do people really want talentless kickers like Galliers and Martin in our side?

We've moved on since then and getting people who can actually play the game is probably why.

That was actually Dave Martin, another totally useless footballer.

Do people really want talentless kickers like Galliers and Martin in our side?

We've moved on since then and getting people who can actually play the game is probably why.

What about players that could have stopped Reading playing on Saturday? I didn't go to Ashton Gate on Saturday to see Reading and their fancy football, I went to see us (BCFC) win. Where was our very own Louis Carey when we needed him most on Saturday? Never one to shirk a challenge, get in there son :winner_third_h4h: ...........

610x.jpg

Well said RG. There was a lack of commitment all round, we led there and had our bellys tickled. Need to see that passion and commitment back on Saturday.

Thanks, I can well understand the argument of some that want us to play football - fair enough. However, in a derby type game as our game was against Reading more grit and determination is often needed. One way to stop a supposedly good side like Reading - stop them playing with tough tackling and close man marking. They were often given yards of space and they whipped us as a result.

Archived