IGNORED

City Fans

bs3

Brilliant, at last a programme that shows the casual scene to the masses. All those kids out there that think they are doing something new in ther CP and One True Saxon, think again, watch out cos I am breaking out the LOIS and Gabicci and Diadorra's at Southampton.

Happy days. Sergio Tacchini tracksuit tops, jumbo cords (split at the bottom), Lyle & Scott shirts, Pringle jumpers, Fila rollnecks. Gert smart.

Was a bit surprised to see a City fan on there as I didnt see the connection - always thought that the rise of the ''Casual'' was of Northern origin (as stated by the Scouser on there)? Top programme though and good to see us represented in any case.....Made me wish I was 15 years younger!

Was a Ben Sherman shirt two tone trousers Brouge shoes and a crombie with silk hankie in the pocket now that was smart

Only if the hankie was red though. .. and they had to be levi staypress.

Talking about fashion victims - personally, I thought the white Oxford bags with red vest and doc Martins was the bees knees at the time - ala Clockwork Orange.

Remember playing Chelsea away 1975(?) and there was a (London based?) City lad in straight jeans and baseball boots!!!!! Cutting edge stuff at the time.

Only if the hankie was red though. .. and they had to be levi staypress.

Talking about fashion victims - personally, I thought the white Oxford bags with red vest and doc Martins was the bees knees at the time - ala Clockwork Orange.

Remember playing Chelsea away 1975(?) and there was a (London based?) City lad in straight jeans and baseball boots!!!!! Cutting edge stuff at the time.

glad and proud to report the series was made by our very own bit of the BBC up Whiteladies Road...hence the City fan.

The producers have to be your lot as your shown as "cool" and we get a clip from the Panarama programme featuring Millwall down the Rovers circa 1970's.... Nice shot of the left hand side of the Tote though even if we are portrayed as the backward half of Bristol....... :icecream: Happy dazes

The producers have to be your lot as your shown as "cool" and we get a clip from the Panarama programme featuring Millwall down the Rovers circa 1970's.... Nice shot of the left hand side of the Tote though even if we are portrayed as the backward half of Bristol....... :icecream: Happy dazes

Thats because your mob has always dressed like Scally's!

Thats because your mob has always dressed like Scally's!

Not all of em - their main older boys in the mid 70's were known as tramps, and then the ones who had to drink outside of the city centre were mainly punks, but in 75/76 plenty of them dressed in 'kit' and drank in the Guildhall with City boys believe it or not.

Guest pepsi&shirley
Not all of em - their main older boys in the mid 70's were known as tramps, and then the ones who had to drink outside of the city centre were mainly punks, but in 75/76 plenty of them dressed in 'kit' and drank in the Guildhall with City boys believe it or not.

My old man was one of the tramp's.. I sometimes wonder if he still has the same clothe's on... :disapointed2se:

It's not pc to say but you lot always have been a bunch of gypos.

Guest pepsi&shirley
Pepsi...you need some serious apostrophie training!

(...and its breath, not breathe)

We've been through this before garlic breathe and your still not impressing me with your knowledge of English grammar.

Thanks for taking time to put me straight though :noexpression: :noexpression:

What are you doing on "otib" anyway you are usually propping our forum up with your constant waffle and excellent spelling....

:gasmask::gasmask::gasmask::gasmask::gasmask::gasmask::gasmask::gasmask::gasmask::gasmask:

We've been through this before garlic breathe and your still not impressing me with your knowledge of English grammar.

Thanks for taking time to put me straight though :noexpression: :noexpression:

What are you doing on "otib" anyway you are usually propping our forum up with your constant waffle and excellent spelling....

:gasmask::gasmask::gasmask::gasmask::gasmask::gasmask::gasmask::gasmask::gasmask::gasmask:

You're welcome Dear. I've added this link to help you further...

http://www.learnbetterenglish.com/?gclid=C...CFQhOMAodFjKiPw

Archived