IGNORED

Trundle. Why?

militia6

Well, I'm flabbergasted. With his record he should be the first name on the team sheet every week. He scores, he creates chances for others and were it not for him we'd be back in League 1 by now!! Hasn't he? I bet there'll be at least 45 championship clubs vying for his signature - if not a few dozen Premier League clubs.

Well, I'm flabbergasted. With his record he should be the first name on the team sheet every week. He scores, he creates chances for others and were it not for him we'd be back in League 1 by now!! Hasn't he? I bet there'll be at least 45 championship clubs vying for his signature - if not a few dozen Premier League clubs.

He's done far more than Maynard and should be in the squad ahead of him, nobody who's watched us play this season could really argue with that.

I'm not a great Trundle fan but am surprised to see him absent from todays squad.

Usually when a player disapears from view at City under Johnson its an indication that there is a disciplinary/attitude issue that we as fans would not get to hear about or Trundle has fallen out with Johnson and if he has - there will be only one winner.

I'm not a great Trundle fan but am surprised to see him absent from todays squad.

Usually when a players disapears from view at City under Johnson its an indication that there is a disciplinary/attitude issue that we as fans would not get to hear about or Trundle has fallen out with Johnson and if he has - there will be only one winner.

I know GJ is the boss, but if it is LT's attitude, you cannot blame the lad. He has been excellent in the last few games he has played and now cant make the squad.

Same as when MM was honest in his press conference, he didn't make the squad after due to an "injury" and MM has not been the same since.

Seems GJ prefers workhorses than flair players, Trundle kept his head down, worked hard when not being picked last season and came back in the last month of the season to help push us into the play offs, not surprised he must be pissed off this year, quality footballer and i for one wish him well if he decides to put himself first and get 1st team football elsewhere.

Seems GJ prefers workhorses than flair players, Trundle kept his head down, worked hard when not being picked last season and came back in the last month of the season to help push us into the play offs, not surprised he must be pissed off this year, quality footballer and i for one wish him well if he decides to put himself first and get 1st team football elsewhere.

Shame LT is not some kind of relation to GJ then he would be in the side every week :disapointed2se:

I have a real feeling of deja-vu with these player versus the manager threads. Steve Phillips anyone? I seem to remember that some people wanted to keep the player instead of the Manager then as well.

Difference was Basso was the better player, picking Adebola over Trundle just dosnt make sense and that is why many people are getting angry and annoyed.

I have a real feeling of deja-vu with these player versus the manager threads. Steve Phillips anyone? I seem to remember that some people wanted to keep the player instead of the Manager then as well.

There's no parallel. Trundle was playing well and left out for inexplicable reasons, Phillips wasn't and was left out for that reason. Trundle has said nothing wrong nor done any harm to the dressing room, Phillips did both.

Personally I'm finding this continuing treatment of Trundle nothing short of disgusting. How Sproule and Maynard deserve a place over Trundle on the bench, god only knows.

I possibly wouldn't start Trundle, however if fit, he would be on the bench every week.

Surely looks like he is on his way in January, which I find a even bigger crime than the sale of Nick Carle (who radio Bristol have just said is having a brillant game)

Personally I'm finding this continuing treatment of Trundle nothing short of disgusting. How Sproule and Maynard deserve a place over Trundle on the bench, god only knows.

Glad to see that you at last accept GJ is God!

I possibly wouldn't start Trundle, however if fit, he would be on the bench every week.

Surely looks like he is on his way in January, which I find a even bigger crime than the sale of Nick Carle (who radio Bristol have just said is having a brillant game)

Two players whose contributions to the team hasn't been worth a hill of beans.

Glad to see that you at last accept GJ is God!

Two players whose contributions to the team hasn't been worth a hill of beans.

:disapointed2se:

obviously you missed the play-offs against Palace last season.

how about you make postings about the topic in question, instead of pointlessly and endlessly having a pop at people.

personally I'd have those in the team over Sproule and Maynard any day of the week.....

how about you make postings about the topic in question, instead of pointlessly and endlessly having a pop at people.

personally I'd have those in the team over Sproule and Maynard any day of the week.....

Give me LT anyday over Maynard and Sproule together.

Shame LT cannot perform consistently every week then he would be in the side :disapointed2se:

If that is GJ's analysis, how come he had Trundle sub against Reading, brought him on, Trundle played well, but GJ hasnt played him since.

It leads me to think there are things going on behind the scenes since the Reading game.

Why did GJ shake Trudle's hand after the Southampton game? Does he usually he do that with a non-playing substitute?

Wht didn't Trundle play for the reserves in the week? "Injured"?

Or are these questions we shouldnt be asking? Or can ask, but don't deserve an answer to?

After all, we only pay their wages.

Ah the play-offs. A couple of decent games and he deserves to play whatever?? The reply was on topic.

So it's clear:

Carle - No good;

Trundle - Fancy dan with no substance. Had a good run last season but didn't do it. Has played a few times tis season but still doesn't do it. Time to say thanks.

Shame LT cannot perform consistently every week then he would be in the side :disapointed2se:

Nobody in any walk of life can perform persistently when they are not given a chance too.

Trundle, like any player needs 2 to 3 games on the trot (as a starter) and then he may start producing over the next few games.

Shame McIndoe, Johnson, Orr etc. cannot perform consistently every week then they would be in the side. :whistle2:

Nobody in any walk of life can perform persistently when they are not given a chance too.

Trundle, like any player needs 2 to 3 games on the trot (as a starter) and then he may start producing over the next few games.

Shame McIndoe, Johnson, Orr etc. cannot perform consistently every week then they would be in the side. :whistle2:

He has plenty of consecutive games last season - it didn't happen for him. Championship is one league too far for him I'm afraid.

He has plenty of consecutive games last season - it didn't happen for him. Championship is one league too far for him I'm afraid.

If Trundle and Maynard are as bad as some seem to think and our goalscoring problems have NOTHING to do with the style of play then what the hell are Pete and Gary Johnson playing at wasting over £3 million of the club's, or should I say Steve Lansdowns, money?

Archived