IGNORED

Can't Wait For Gj 's Comments

redrebel

I am guessing it will be something like - "we need to look at some major changes and we will have the lads in all week and work them hard to sort things out.They won't like me but I want a big change in attitude next week"And then we will come out with the same team next week and same tactics with Stern John only on the bench, Trundle and Akinde no where to be seen.

I think GJ is running out of ideas and it is a bit of a worry.

I am guessing it will be something like - "we need to look at some major changes and we will have the lads in all week and work them hard to sort things out.They won't like me but I want a big change in attitude next week"And then we will come out with the same team next week and same tactics with Stern John only on the bench, Trundle and Akinde no where to be seen.

I hate to say it but I am starting to agree.. We need some big changes after today, Carey and McAllister back in for starters, Weale must be itching for a chance, and Stern John must start. McIndoe needs a rest but we need another left winger first. I would give Trundle a go on the left, but he seems to be out of favour for some reason at the moment.

I hate to say it but I am starting to agree.. We need some big changes after today, Carey and McAllister back in for starters, Weale must be itching for a chance, and Stern John must start. McIndoe needs a rest but we need another left winger first. I would give Trundle a go on the left, but he seems to be out of favour for some reason at the moment.

What's wrong with Basso?

I agree, it appears that he's once again played the iron fist , I'm in charge, don't question the tactics/selection card and this time it's backfired. Stories regarding Carey, McIndoe , Trundle, Orr and possibly others I don't remember continue to do the rounds. In my opinion these are not big egos, these are players that fought tirelessly for the shirt last season and I'm unconvinced that they all need to be taught a lesson.

Beginning to think that there's possibly one big ego at the club that does need someone to stand up to him and point out that currently he's not doing the job adequately and somewhat unsurprisingly he's a little man.

yeah, it's an interesting one.

After the Reading game, Johnson gave the normal big old I'm going to shake them up, etc........

The question has to be.......HAS IT WORKED?

I don't think so?

Southampton we won, but the performance was poor.

Forest - TERRIBLE

Today - Less said the better?

It's annoying that when you look at the squad there is the quality there, however between the combination of some players off form and others just not playing for whatever reason? whereas others are regularly poor and still first name on the teamsheet?

What is Johnson upto?

I have nothing against LJ, but I don't rate Adebola as I hate watching hoofball. Even in our league one days we attacked down the flanks, it seems to have disappeared completely.

I honestly don't get this 4-5-1 especially at home. I think it's time Johnson explained a few things to the fans or I can see him turning the majority of the crowd against him.

Lets all be really honest, we just are not good enough, we lack quality and GJ keeps using mind games to keep the players on their toes,

GJ has given this squad ever chance and now his own determination to keep this squad happy is starting to have a determental effect on his management style.

GJ needs to be strong and start off loading the players who cant do it and bring in some quality.

GARY ITS TIME FOR THAT MAJOR CHANGE...... :tumbleweed:

Lets all be really honest, we just are not good enough, we lack quality and GJ keeps using mind games to keep the players on their toes,

GJ has given this squad ever chance and now his own determination to keep this squad happy is starting to have a determental effect on his management style.

GJ needs to be strong and start off loading the players who cant do it and bring in some quality.

GARY ITS TIME FOR THAT MAJOR CHANGE...... :tumbleweed:

agreed

I have nothing against LJ, but I don't rate Adebola as I hate watching hoofball. Even in our league one days we attacked down the flanks, it seems to have disappeared completely.

I honestly don't get this 4-5-1 especially at home. I think it's time Johnson explained a few things to the fans or I can see him turning the majority of the crowd against him.

To be fair its not Adebola's fault he is tall. He has come out in the past and said he much prefers the ball at his feet. If you looking to blame someone for hoofball then you can blame everyone else in the team for taking the easy option of lumping it to him rather then trying to find a good pass but in my eyes he cant be blamed for how the ball is played to him.

I can remember in the Brian Tinnion days we played away at Bournemouth and lost - all day all we did was play high balls to Brooker and you could see him shouting not to put it on his head either put it on his chest or on feet. I don't think there is any striker that wants to do the flick ons except when it leads to a goal.

Why wind up fellow City fans?

A Leicester thing is it?

don't worry, you'll get used to it.

if he put as much effort into actually talking about City and as he does having a pop at other, he'd be worth listening to.

for the record......Basso has conceded alot of goals recently, albeit not all his fault, HOWEVER, if Weale had performed the same, I'd imagine he would have been dropped by now.

Very well said!! And very true.....And GJ says he will prob be making changes for Tuesday....but whats the bets the changes will be carey back in and Macalister back....which i think is the right thing to do....however how about a total overhaul of the midfield the only 1 that deserves a starting place Tuesday in my opinion is Elliott.

Come on GJ trundle may not agree with your tactics which alot of us our starting to doubt but the lad has class......and play with 2 strikers for christ sake.

don't worry, you'll get used to it.

if he put as much effort into actually talking about City and as he does having a pop at other, he'd be worth listening to.

for the record......Basso has conceded alot of goals recently, albeit not all his fault, HOWEVER, if Weale had performed the same, I'd imagine he would have been dropped by now.

And if you put as much effort into thinking about what others are saying you might be worth the bother of trying to debate with. But sadly that won't happen either.

For the record - you are wrong again.

I agree, it appears that he's once again played the iron fist , I'm in charge, don't question the tactics/selection card and this time it's backfired. Stories regarding Carey, McIndoe , Trundle, Orr and possibly others I don't remember continue to do the rounds. In my opinion these are not big egos, these are players that fought tirelessly for the shirt last season and I'm unconvinced that they all need to be taught a lesson.

Beginning to think that there's possibly one big ego at the club that does need someone to stand up to him and point out that currently he's not doing the job adequately and somewhat unsurprisingly he's a little man.

if those players are restless then jog on and find another club , johnson is in charge end of , oh or shall we let the players run the club and get tinnion back in charge , some fans have short memories

if those players are restless then jog on and find another club , johnson is in charge end of , oh or shall we let the players run the club and get tinnion back in charge , some fans have short memories
'

I think if you're trying that argument I need to know your age. I'm 47 with a gradually deteriorating memory but a large amount of what's left City related, you?

Guest wheres your caravan??

I'm getting rather borad of the same excuses used by gary

i don't think the would be any one moaning if he did actuly change things but no he keeps the same 11 and same tactics

even when they don't work

so come on gary get a grip ffs

Archived