IGNORED

City V Pne Match Thread

Longacre_red

We are a VERY AVERAGE Championship Club with an AVERAGE Championship Manager - Get used to it.

Our manager isn't average. He is doing very well with average players and last season did amazing.

His record with Yeovil and us just shows he isn't average. A lot of managers never win promotions let alone 4 or 5.

Our manager isn't average. He is doing very well with average players and last season did amazing.

His record with Yeovil and us just shows he isn't average. A lot of managers never win promotions let alone 4 or 5.

Iain Dowie got Palace into the Premier League in just a few months good form and almost kept them there on the last day of the season. Every media bod and fan harped on how good he was.

look whats happened to him now

And we never win if we conceed the first goal. What has happened to the fight in the team this season?

It will be alright :closedeyes: so long as we keep looking up not down to Donny who are a massive 11 points behind us :unsure:

Iain Dowie got Palace into the Premier League in just a few months good form and almost kept them there on the last day of the season. Every media bod and fan harped on how good he was.

look whats happened to him now

Has he won 3 other promotions then? No.

GJ is a very good manager. He will turn it around again just like he did the first time.

Its about time that Johnson refreshed this squad of players. Too many simply aren't good enough.He should also change tactics and start playing the ball along the ground especially around the opposition box. If he hasn't got the players to do - then go out and get those who can. I for one am fed up with this one-dimensional style of lumping crosses in from all angles. Its low percentage and why City don't score enough goals.

Its about time that Johnson refreshed this squad of players. Too many simply aren't good enough.He should also change tactics and start playing the ball along the ground especially around the opposition box. If he hasn't got the players to do - then go out and get those who can. I for one am fed up with this one-dimensional style of lumping crosses in from all angles.

I agree there and I'm sure he knows it.

Oh well, that just about sums it up for me. Stupid Chinese TV - the reception has been shit all 2nd half and now as far I can tell they've just left the match to show something else.

:noexpression:

I can't help but think our luck has deserted us this season - having said that, if you're good enough luck shouldn't matter.

God McIndoe looks so predictable this season - Hmm I can't beat the fullback, I know I'll run in field...

Yey, lets go back to Tinnion, Pulis, Wilson. Loosing to piss poor teams in the 1st division and hearing stories of players getting pissed up at the weekends.

Yes we are bad, yes this we are playing shit. But tell me, who exactly would you like to replace GJ with exactly?

Its about time that Johnson refreshed this squad of players. Too many simply aren't good enough.He should also change tactics and start playing the ball along the ground especially around the opposition box. If he hasn't got the players to do - then go out and get those who can. I for one am fed up with this one-dimensional style of lumping crosses in from all angles. Its low percentage and why City don't score enough goals.

We have got the players that can do it.The evidence of the first half of last season is there to prove it. Now I'm not blaming Adebola but its ironic we've played a lot of lump football since january

Oh well, that just about sums it up for me. Stupid Chinese TV - the reception has been shit all 2nd half and now as far I can tell they've just left the match to show something else.

:noexpression:

I can't help but think our luck has deserted us this season - having said that, if you're good enough luck shouldn't matter.

God McIndoe looks so predictable this season - Hmm I can't beat the fullback, I know I'll run in field...

Mcindoe has been are best player tonight has he not??

Yey, lets go back to Tinnion, Pulis, Wilson. Loosing to piss poor teams in the 1st division and hearing stories of players getting pissed up at the weekends.

Yes we are bad, yes this we are playing shit. But tell me, who exactly would you like to replace GJ with exactly?

Exactly.

Yes it has been bad tonight but let us just think back to all those teams we got beat by teams like Cambridge etc.

Archived