IGNORED

Reserves Game Today

whitey_03

NailseaRed, why keep digging here, agree to disagree shows willingness to give up and stop arguing!!

Give it a rest please :@

I will continue to argue my point. I'm not digging nowhere just know that I'm not the one in the wrong and the one who took their anger out on someone who didn't deserve it that's all :dunno: I have been falsely accused but i think the person knows that they were in the wrong and has gone quietly :)

I will continue to argue my point. I'm not digging nowhere just know that I'm not the one in the wrong and the one who took their anger out on someone who didn't deserve it that's all  :dunno: I have been falsely accused but i think the person knows that they were in the wrong and has gone quietly  :)

Okay Okay... you've got your message across now. You are a loyal True supporter that is proud to support his team. Great... now let's shut up about it and move forward.

I expect Joy hasn't replied because whatever she says to you, you get annoyed and argumentative about it.

Maybe rather than blaming Joy you should look at what started this rather long and boring thread. You made a comment that was meant as a joke, some of us (myself included) did not release it was a joke and therefore attacked you for it (some more personally than others) for that we are sorry (well I am anyway!).

You know your a true supporter, so what does it matter what others think. Lets all remember why we come onto this website/forum.

TO SUPPORT BRISTOL CITY!

ps. someone please close this thread!! (JOKE) :rolleyes:

Okay Okay... you've got your message across now. You are a loyal True supporter that is proud to support his team. Great... now let's shut up about it and move forward.

I expect Joy hasn't replied because whatever she says to you, you get annoyed and argumentative about it.

Maybe rather than blaming Joy you should look at what started this rather long and boring thread. You made a comment that was meant as a joke, some of us (myself included) did not release it was a joke and therefore attacked you for it (some more personally than others) for that we are sorry (well I am anyway!).

You know your a true supporter, so what does it matter what others think. Lets all remember why we come onto this website/forum.

TO SUPPORT BRISTOL CITY!

ps. someone please close this thread!! (JOKE) :dunno:

Sorry I care too much about my club. And i do not like my support for it wrongly questioned. I have said that loads already but that is the only thing behind all this.

I don't care what people think abuot my original post, I have said it was a joke and just a bit of bait to see who would bite and that's all.

Okay Okay... you've got your message across now.  You are a loyal True supporter that is proud to support his team.  Great... now let's shut up about it and move forward.

You sit down and you shut up..... If he feels that strongly about it then let him carry on, that is how strongly he feels about his club!!

You are right about one thing though... this thread is very long and getting very very boring :@

I will try , YET AGAIN, to close this thread.

I was not angry before, but I am getting there.

At no time did I question NR's loyalty to the Club - Fact

I questioned his loyalty to the team (squad) and I'm afraid from the majority of his posts the same loyalty to each and every member of the squad is not evident.

I don't see where an apology is required, as I stated before that is his right to have favourites. Constant slating of individual players , in my mind does not show a loyalty to those players.

I repeat my last attempt at closure:-

"I'm afraid we should just agree to disagree NR. We have come to where we are now, from completely different routes, now having in common one thing, we both want success for Bristol City Football Club.

Your original post did not anger me, nor upset me, merely dismayed me, that the incident at Swindon was brought up yet again.

I have been a supporter of football for the best part of 30 odd years, and I feel that the ups and downs I have experienced during that time, more than qualifies me to support whichever team I want to, for whatever length of time I can, and makes me no less a supporter than anyone else.

Thanks to those who have sent me personal messages regarding this, and I repeat my previously refused offer, to share a toast to the future success of Bristol City Football Club, after the Blackpool game. "

At no time did I question NR's loyalty to the Club - Fact

I questioned his loyalty to the team (squad) and I'm afraid from the majority of his posts the same loyalty to each and every member of the squad is not evident.

I don't see where an apology is required, as I stated before that is his right to have favourites. Constant slating of individual players , in my mind does not show a loyalty to those players.

I repeat my last attempt at closure:-

"I'm afraid we should just agree to disagree NR. We have come to where we are now, from completely different routes, now having in common one thing, we both want success for Bristol City Football Club.

Your original post did not anger me, nor upset me, merely dismayed me, that the incident at Swindon was brought up yet again.

I have been a supporter of football for the best part of 30 odd years, and I feel that the ups and downs I have experienced during that time, more than qualifies me to support whichever team I want to, for whatever length of time I can, and makes me no less a supporter than anyone else.

Thanks to those who have sent me personal messages regarding this, and I repeat my previously refused offer, to share a toast to the future success of Bristol City Football Club, after the Blackpool game. "

From Collins ENGLISH Dictionary:-

To Support.......................

To take an active interest in and be loyal to a sporting team NO

Surely the team is part of the club?! :dunno: So if you question my loyalty to the team you are questioning my loyalty to the club?

I never say i am disloyal to any of the players anyway, plus what is this about constant slating? I rate peacock over miller that is not slating! If i rated Miller over Peacock i doubt you would have a problem! I still question your understanding of the word loyal!

It's a forum you say what you think, a lot of people use this to air their views that doesn't mean they will go out and shout at the players when they are playing.

You sit down and you shut up..... If he feels that strongly about it then let him carry on, that is how strongly he feels about his club!!

Now there is NO Need for that... don't you tell me to sit down and shut up!!.

All I was doing was trying to stop this bickering and all you do is get abusive!! and with no smilies I take it you meant it!

This is a discussion forum and not a forum to get personal, throw abuse etc..

grow up!

oh and incidentally it is not 'HIS CLUB' it is OUR club... I too share the loyalty, passion, the ups and the downs of supporting Bristol City Football Club.

Now there is NO Need for that... don't you tell me to sit down and shut up!!.

All I was doing was trying to stop this bickering and all you do is get abusive!! and with no smilies I take it you meant it!

This is a discussion forum and not a forum to get personal, throw abuse etc..

grow up!

oh and incidentally it is not 'HIS CLUB' it is OUR club... I too share the loyalty, passion, the ups and the downs of supporting Bristol City Football Club.

Yeh ok.... I think Joy suggested we close this thread, shall we do that?!

You've just added another boring reply to what is now getting a very tiresome and very boring thread :Sleep12:

I think I have hit the nail on the head now : it seems just because I don't rate Miller that means I am classed as constantly slating him, which I don't, which means I am disloyal to the team and club, which I most definitely am NOT. Seems some people are unable to hold a balanced view on certain players due to extra connections!

Would of been interested how this thread had gone if I had made a jokey comment that was about Peacock instead of Miller!

Oh please don't start off again....

And that's an honest plea for some solidarity on this forum - this thread got a bit silly with both sides arguing points that couldn't really be resolved - it's not easy to find common ground on an internet forum.

Now that it has all died down please don't start it all off again.

Let's feel some love here guys! :laugh::dunno:

for christ sakes!!!! :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19:

WILL ALL FORUM MEMBERS PLEASE PUT DOWN YOUR HANDBAGS!!!!!!!! :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19:

this has been the funniest thread ive read in ages,thank you nailsea red and grannyjoy for commencing in such a fierce battle!!!!!!!! :laugh::dunno::dunno::laugh::(:(:(

for christ sakes!!!! :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19:

WILL ALL FORUM MEMBERS PLEASE PUT DOWN YOUR HANDBAGS!!!!!!!! :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19: :Costumed19:

this has been the funniest thread ive read in ages,thank you nailsea red and grannyjoy for commencing in such a fierce battle!!!!!!!! :laugh::dunno::dunno::laugh::(:(:(

No worries nobby :( nothing like a good bit of banter, nice to see i won too :P

No worries nobby :dunno: nothing like a good bit of banter, nice to see i won too  :P

To quote the immortal words of a certain Captain Manering:-

" SILLY BOY " : :P

Heard you were looking for a Cilla type for possible forthcoming nuptials - never mind my handbag, I have a lovely wedding type hat, and could be available :laugh:

Please give my best wishes to Lucy.

To quote the immortal words of a certain Captain Manering:-

" SILLY BOY " : :P

Heard you were looking for a Cilla type for possible forthcoming nuptials - never mind my handbag, I have a lovely wedding type hat, and could be available :laugh:

Please give my best wishes to Lucy.

Thankyou Joy :dunno:

Archived