IGNORED

Urgent: Section 27

The FSF

Mr Goblin, i would direct your unhappyness with regards to 'nothing being' done, towards the government rather than the police who may turn up at your home with their hands tied. With the rediculous amounts of paperwork required by attending officers these days, they are forced into deciding which crimes need to be reported at the expense of being removed from the streets as a presence to 'write' them up. As infuriating as it is, its not the police's fault in this respect. A chav outside your house puts a brick through your car windscreen? ###### furious, but would you rather the police come round and then spend the next two hours 'writing up', leaving the #### respocible on the streets with two police less able to respond if he decides to hit a person with a brick? Thats the reality of it, and its shi** but again, its the government who have allowed things to get this way. In order for the police in this theoretical scenario to stay on the streets, policing them, its in their interests for this to not be recorded as a crime(the posibility arises that maybe the brick was an accident, a prank gone wrong, maybe not a crime??), they know it was a crime, but they need to stay on the streets, because without them there its free reign for the 'hoodies' and chavs (yes I'm being stereotypical) to cause even more crap on the neighborhood. The government need to give back to the police the opportunity to police without all the political bull.

My unhappiness is directed at the Police, especially when there's often a huge and unwarranted Police presence within Ashton Gate - at Bristol City FC expense - and our supporters' cars are being broken into outside. To make a political point, the top Toff bankers have now caused around a million times more damage to the British economy than all the other types of crooks put together. Not one corrupt banker has been arrested so far to my knowledge.

As I said on another forum, if someone wants to act like an animal and p**s on passers by, the others can have no complaints.

Tough but fair.

The police CLAIM they were urinating - but the facts are no arrests were made. These fans "punished" without any evidence at all - is that fair?

The police CLAIM they were urinating - but the facts are no arrests were made. These fans "punished" without any evidence at all - is that fair?

No but if fans were pissing in waterin cans, one may have been pissin overboard, which is out of order.

Whilst Police act disgracefully at times, often the slightest thing gives them reason to act.

A week doesn't go by these days without the Police being involved in some type of corruption scandal. The worst this month was the headline from the Daily Mirror: "Police in CCTV 'beating' of war hero to be probed". This case involved Lance Corporal Mark Aspinall, 24, who has served in Afghanistan and Iraq who was charged with assaulting police and a public order offence - he even had to pay the Police £250 in compensation. CCTV images show Mark taking a hell of a pasting from the Police - so was the soldier fined for assaulting the Police's fists ????!!!!

Source: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2...15875-20937480/

No but if fans were pissing in waterin cans, one may have been pissin overboard, which is out of order.

Whilst Police act disgracefully at times, often the slightest thing gives them reason to act.

thats an assumption. I've often p*** into an empty bottle on a long journey - its quite normal. Its not a reason to assume guilt without evidence. Again this is totally unfair.

What happened to innocent til proven guilty?

I'll say it again - the police are above the law.

thats an assumption. I've often p*** into an empty bottle on a long journey - its quite normal. Its not a reason to assume guilt without evidence. Again this is totally unfair.

So what evidence do you have that It didn't happen?

Whether or not it did or didn't happen we'll never know, because both parties will blame the other, I feel sorry for the people who missed out on a good day out because of what went on.

By law, it is prohibited to carry alcohol on any part of a coach travelling to or from a designated sporting event. So added with urinating on the top deck of a bus in view of motorists then you may get your answer of why it was pulled. No conspiracy, No, there out to get us all, if the people up top did indeed do it in full view of other motorist then they have let there mates down.

As for your other statement of the Police are above the law, frankly that is laughable, there probably isn't another organisation who's actions are scrutinised more than them, from within and outside.

Its not an assumption, its based on what CiderHead has said.

As for your other statement of the Police are above the law, frankly that is laughable, there probably isn't another organisation who's actions are scrutinised more than them, from within and outside.

The Police are, indeed, above the law. I cite the example of Pc Mark Milton - West Mercia Gestapo Police - reaching speeds of up to 159mph in an unmarked patrol car. Pc Milton was given an absolute discharge at Ludlow Magistrates' Court following his conviction for the high speeds, which were reached on the M54 in Shropshire. Meanwhile, the same Police force would hammer - with heavy fines and driving bans - any travelling football supporter in their area for doing just a few mph over the given speed limit.

Whether or not it did or didn't happen we'll never know, because both parties will blame the other, I feel sorry for the people who missed out on a good day out because of what went on.

By law, it is prohibited to carry alcohol on any part of a coach travelling to or from a designated sporting event. So added with urinating on the top deck of a bus in view of motorists then you may get your answer of why it was pulled. No conspiracy, No, there out to get us all, if the people up top did indeed do it in full view of other motorist then they have let there mates down.

If you truly believe that then i pity you, why don't you try reading HO reports on police corruption,racism,sexism, etc, and you will see that many POs consider themselfs above the law and because of their actions public confidence in our police has reached an all time low, before you make a inaccurate statement take the trouble to do some research and get the facts :disapointed2se:

The Police are, indeed, above the law. I cite the example of Pc Mark Milton - West Mercia Gestapo Police - reaching speeds of up to 159mph in an unmarked patrol car. Pc Milton was given an absolute discharge at Ludlow Magistrates' Court following his conviction for the high speeds, which were reached on the M54 in Shropshire. Meanwhile, the same Police force would hammer - with heavy fines and driving bans - any travelling football supporter in their area for doing just a few mph over the given speed limit.

Goblin, I see you are the only one that can solve our problems in society, therefore, in honour of you, I have placed you on the bench at the old bailey, pronouncing the police state as dead, and rising up to crush toffs, snobs and there puppet masters everywhere.

HAIL LORD PROTECTORATE RED GOBLIN!!!!!

goblinac1.jpg

Innocent til proven guilty - not guilty til proven innocent

Are you really THAT naive???

Its not an assumption, its based on what CiderHead has said.

You made and assumption that because they were urinating into waterin cans the MAY have urinated at passers by

Bit like saying anyone who buys knifes for their kitchen MAY stab someone. Ridiculous.

You made and assumption that because they were urinating into waterin cans the MAY have urinated at passers by

Bit like saying anyone who buys knifes for their kitchen MAY stab someone. Ridiculous.

If they did, they deserved to be turned back. IF. IF. IF. Do you understand?

I'm sure you agree too.

Innocent til proven guilty - not guilty til proven innocent

Riaz, what you keep failing to understand is that you cannot take Alcohol onto a coach travelling to a sporting event. And again, if if if if if if, there was someone pissing in full view of other motorists they only drew attention to themselves.

I blame the FSF for a lot of the hysteria on here, they were far to quick to point the finger before they had the full story in place.

Riaz, what you keep failing to understand is that you cannot take Alcohol onto a coach travelling to a sporting event. And again, if if if if if if, there was someone pissing in full view of other motorists they only drew attention to themselves.

I blame the FSF for a lot of the hysteria on here, they were far to quick to point the finger before they had the full story in place.

I understand alright! I also understand there was not any alcohol found. from what i've read on ziderheads.

I also think the FSF are doing a fine job. There are helping the average fan who arent treated very well nowadays.

Goblin, I see you are the only one that can solve our problems in society, therefore, in honour of you, I have placed you on the bench at the old bailey, pronouncing the police state as dead, and rising up to crush toffs, snobs and there puppet masters everywhere.

HAIL LORD PROTECTORATE RED GOBLIN!!!!!

goblinac1.jpg

The only way I'm likely to be able to replicate the Lord Protector's great deeds for England is by drinking a whole 1 litre bottle of 'Oliver Cromwell' branded London Gin from Aldi and living an alcohol inspired dream. Nice piccie though, but here's the man himself refusing the crown of England....he chose to be an English Caesar instead......

G104.JPG

Archived