IGNORED

Disallowed Goal

Rob k

Any constructive criticism? Any use of replays would be bickered endlessly, I was merely suggesting an orderly system akin to one already in place elsewhere.

If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Football has been enjoyed in it's current form for over a hundred years. Dodgy decisions are all part of the beautiful game.

Leave it alone I say.

On t.v. it looked like nothing was wrong but bear in mind the referee is only human. He does not have the benefit of video replay from various angles etc. Seriously though we should be able to settle games without having to rely on the referee but we are not. In response to Maynard's chance I guess the pressure either got to him or it was just plain unlucky. Either way a striker of his calibre should hit the target - pretty sure that had any one of our other players been given that chance they would have hit the target.

Why should the ref not have to give a 20 sec explanation as to why he made such a s**t decision, even if its to the manager.

How do you know referee's don't have to explain certain decisions?

They have to put in a match report each week to their bosses, so no doubt certain flashpoints will need to be bought up and explained in such reports.

Just because referee's do not come out on camera and explain decisions to every Tom, d### and Harry out there, doesnt mean they don't explain it at all

Guest robinyaxmaspressies
Watching it on World, I thought it might have been given for JM pulling down on the defender rather than for a foul on the keeper

True.

There was a photo in the EP of McCombe clearly pulling their centre back's shirt. Think it was Richard Wood.

Archived