IGNORED

Trundle

Sampson City Reds

Guest ashtonyate
......well he was inches away from doing it on Sat and he is the best "HOPE" we have of sending on somebody to change the game.

I would like to know who else we have who could come close to doing what he can?????????

That's the problem all our Forwards are only inches away, I really think we have to gets another Forward this Window.

If Trundle was the real deal he would be starting games,Johnson is not playing because he thinks he is not worth his place and I agree with him.

As I said it would answer a lot of questions if he did move on one way or another

That's the problem all our Forwards are only inches away, I really think we have to gets another Forward this Window.

If Trundle was the real deal he would be starting games,Johnson is not playing because he thinks he is not worth his place and I agree with him.

As I said it would answer a lot of questions if he did move on one way or another

Well as much as i am reluctant to critisise johnson he does start with Adebola when he is fit and nobody will ever convince me that he is a better player than trundle......he certainly isnt the real deal......i personally feel signing him was the main reason we find ourselves in the position we are today!!

........i cant see John as being the real deal either but yet he starts as well!!!!!!

So if Trundle joins Plymouth, or another Championship team, and they were coming to play City at the Gate would it bother you he was playing against us or not?

Would you consider him a threat, in fact do you reckon he might even score against us if his new team were playing to his strengths, probably alongside a target man?

I do, no doubt it would be a goal well worth seeing though. :noexpression:

So if Trundle joins Plymouth, or another Championship team, and they were coming to play City at the Gate would it bother you he was playing against us or not?

Would you consider him a threat, in fact do you reckon he might even score against us if his new team were playing to his strengths, probably alongside a target man?

I am pretty sure that the Swansea fans would have been happier with every min that ticked by and Trundle didnt come on. 73rd min i think it was!!!! I am sure they felt he is a threat!!!!!

Guest ashtonyate
Well as much as i am reluctant to critisise johnson he does start with Adebola when he is fit and nobody will ever convince me that he is a better player than trundle......he certainly isnt the real deal......i personally feel signing him was the main reason we find ourselves in the position we are today!!

........i cant see John as being the real deal either but yet he starts as well!!!!!!

I agree with you John is a no no I would sooner give Akinda a go rather than john.

The thing Adebola gives us is he holds on to the ball which does not happen when he does not play, also its not always possible to play along the ground that why I alway like a tall forward playing up front.

Getting back to Trundle if we wind back the clock to when we signed him knowing what you know now would you have parted with over a million pounds.

if Trundle is to leave i will be very dissapointed

Not only will we lose a good player

He will leave knowing he has SO much more to give, and not being given a fair run in the first team.

I,for one, am crying out for Trundle to be given a chance, a long sighted one, not a 2 or 3 game.

Everytime he comes on he looks dangerous

Saturday he came on and nearly scored a technically brilliant chip if it wasn't for a very good save

Plymouth he came on and ripped it out of them with his crosses

I very strongly feel if Trunds and Nobes would be played instead of LJ and Adebola or John, we would be a more creative and more attractive team to watch.

I agree with you John is a no no I would sooner give Akinda a go rather than john.

The thing Adebola gives us is he holds on to the ball which does not happen when he does not play, also its not always possible to play along the ground that why I alway like a tall forward playing up front.

Getting back to Trundle if we wind back the clock to when we signed him knowing what you know now would you have parted with over a million pounds.

Knowing what i know now??????..........in my eyes he is still worth the money we paid for him.......we have seen flashes of brilliance but not enough of them. I blame that on johnson. If it was me he would be in the team every week regardless of if he has a quiet game of not(like LJ....like MM.....like Dele)....WHY?????.....because he is capable of doing what others cant. A player like that is worth his weight in gold as far as i am concerned....because they can win you matches. 1 piece of skill, brilliance,opportunism is as important as all the work,tackling, holding the ball up...you just have to try and find the right balance between both. Hard working players we arent short of....flair players we are. I will always maintain that if trundle was given the playing time over a long period he would deliver.

As for Adebola holding the ball up....again i have to disagree with you. Adebola is a physcal presence up front....he puts himself about....lets defenders know he is there. But i think his control is awful. The ball is constantly bouncing off his shins, off his thigh, off his ass and ends up going anywhere. how the hell his playing partner is supposed to know where the ball is going is beyond me....and yet almost all of our attacking play is directed towards him when he is playing.....this i believe is the reason a lot of our attacks ammount to nothing.

This of course is only my opinion

I agree,the 2 of them are so creative.The only question I would have is putting Noble in the middle of a 4 man midfield.But a 5 man midfield would be a good option,with 2 sitting in and letting noble and trundle express them selves.Possibly with maynard up front alongside trundle.I strongly believe we have the answers in what we have got in our squad already.I would be absolutely gutted if we lost trundle,for me he should start every game.He will only ever win you a game,never lose you one!

Guest ashtonyate

II really would not mind him playing for them he played for the swans a couple of years a go never had a kick but I think he is a better player but still not good enought for this division I only wish he was

II really would not mind him playing for them he played for the swans a couple of years a go never had a kick but I think he is a better player but still not good enought for this division I only wish he was

well i dunno about you guys

but if Lee Trundle came to AG after January in a different teams colours and started that game,

i would be pretty worried

Same against Norwich. Last 15 minutes or so they actually looked like a three million pound strike force! Got to be worth a try surely!!

Exactly right,maynard needs someone who is going to create a chance.And trundle needs someoe who is going to create space for him by keeping the defender on the back foot because of their pace,which will create space for trundle.The other thing is that we neeed to get back to playing high tempo passing football.We have the answers in our club,we just need to trust what we have got.AND AS ALWAYS BELIEVE!!!

Archived