IGNORED

Hatricks At The Gate?

Motorwayman

i remember carl shutt getting 4 once against fulham under the floodlights. i think we won 4-0. that must of been about 20 years ago mind. who was the last city player to score a league hatrick???

i remember jevo getting one v gillingham in teh cup a few years ago.

Hi,

Just wondering how many hatricks you have seen at Ashton Gate?

I will start with Away teams...

Tony Cascarino City 1 Millwall 4 (All Headers I think)

Stan Colymore City 1 Forest 3/4 Might have had 2 only?

David Connolly City 1 Wolves 6 Sure he got 3 or 4?

Wasn't the Millwall one Teddy Sheringham?

i remember carl shutt getting 4 once against fulham under the floodlights. i think we won 4-0. that must of been about 20 years ago mind. who was the last city player to score a league hatrick???

i remember jevo getting one v gillingham in teh cup a few years ago.

I remember that game, Carl Shutt fell over into the advertising boardings at the East End in front of me. I was the ball boy who gave him a pat on the back when he got up :englandsmile4wf:

Think it was more than 20 years ago

Hi,

Just wondering how many hatricks you have seen at Ashton Gate?

I will start with Away teams...

Tony Cascarino City 1 Millwall 4 (All Headers I think)

Stan Colymore City 1 Forest 3/4 Might have had 2 only?

David Connolly City 1 Wolves 6 Sure he got 3 or 4?

Maynard?

Was John Galley's on debut at the Gate?

Pretty sure Tony Thorpe got one on the opening day a few years back, against ..Northampton?

He certainly got one on New Years Day (00-01?) when we beat Cambridge 6-2.

and am sure Goater got at least one?

One against Wigan springs to mind although I s'pect there were others (Notts County?)

Also Andy Cole against Cardiff in the early Nineties.

Guy Whittingham first day of the 92/93 season. 3-3 draw. I think Andy Cole got at least one of yours - maybe 2?

Whittingham went on to score over 40 that season - yet Paul Walsh (deservedly) still got player of the season!

Great game and great day out.

I'm sure Jacki scored an absolute belter that day.

Not at the Gate I know but I recall Bob Taylor getting one at Swansea after they pulverised us for 20 mins and we won 5-0. And isn't Mabbutt 1 of 4/5 players ever to have scored a ht for the opposition at Old Trafford? And Cormack scored 4 on his debut (v Midd perhaps?). Christ I'm old!

Against us. David bloody Kelly. Once for Walsall in the play off final replay, and then again for Wolves at the Gate. And it was Sheringham for Millwall.

And Steve Bull must of.

Not at the Gate I know but I recall Bob Taylor getting one at Swansea after they pulverised us for 20 mins and we won 5-0. And isn't Mabbutt 1 of 4/5 players ever to have scored a ht for the opposition at Old Trafford? And Cormack scored 4 on his debut (v Midd perhaps?). Christ I'm old!

Against us. David bloody Kelly. Once for Walsall in the play off final replay, and then again for Wolves at the Gate. And it was Sheringham for Millwall.

And Steve Bull must of.

Christ, David Kelly I forgot all about him, mainly because he always scored past us, no matter who he played for.

Archived