IGNORED

Hatricks At The Gate?

Motorwayman

Didn't Sam Eto'o get a hat trick for espanyol in a pre seasoner a few years back at the gate??

For Real Mallorca we got stuffed 6-2! Think Peacock got both of ours after we went 6-0 down! Cant remember if Eto'o got 2 or 3 but Phillips was oustanding in goal for us :noexpression:

The Goat against Wigan, won 3-0 and i think Scott Murray got our last league hatrick at AG, didnt we win 5-2 against Mansfield on a boiling hot day?

Yep.

Best hat-trick at AG was Stan Collymore's. The guy was on fire that day and that was one of the most exciting performances by anyone I've seen at a live game.

Not league, but a Cup game; November 1960 City 11, Chichester 0. Big John Atyeo set a record STILL not beaten; 5 goals in 1 game.

Five players scored that day and that's not been beaten either. The 6-0 v Gillingham a few years ago saw 5 players share the goals

and all 5 players numbered 7 to 11 scored at Easyville in a 5-0 Glos Cup win.

On the subject of 5, in the early 70s Peter Spiring scored in 5 consec games.

I've now pulled out the history book; 15 January 1938 Alfie Rowles made his debut for City and scored a hat trick v Exeter. In his first six games he scored 12 goals including another hat trick in a 8-2 win v Walsall. 12 goals in six games is still a League record.

Yes.

Bob Taylor v Huddersfield 6-1

One of the finest moments ever.

Cold Tuesday night, crowd of only around 7,500. We were treated to a special show from a special player.

The last time I've heard all 4 sides of the ground singing at once! "One Bobby Taylor, there's only one Bobby Taylor"

:worship2:

Archived