IGNORED

Johnson Bouncing Around The Ground

BS3 Bemmy

Just got back from the gate.That was a excellent atmosphere tonight, us in the East End chanting to the Dolman to bounce around the ground,Atyeo to bounce around the ground,Williams to bounce around the ground and fair play alot of fans in these stands joined in.Then we sang Johnson bounce around the ground and the man joined he was bouncing up and down on the touch line.Well done Gary and all the other fans who joined in on this cold night.Good win for the boys tonight,well done Dele you deserved those goals after the amount of work you put in.

Just got back from the gate.That was a excellent atmosphere tonight, us in the East End chanting to the Dolman to bounce around the ground,Atyeo to bounce around the ground,Williams to bounce around the ground and fair play alot of fans in these stands joined in.Then we sang Johnson bounce around the ground and the man joined he was bouncing up and down on the touch line.Well done Gary and all the other fans who joined in on this cold night.Good win for the boys tonight,well done Dele you deserved those goals after the amount of work you put in.

When 'Charlton fans, bounce around the ground' started the first time I actually saw two of their lot join in!

When directed at Basso, he just looked around confused.

Absolutely bloody brilliant atmosphere down there tonight. All the stands did themselves proud. Gary joining in was the icing on the cake, we did also sing "Lansdown Lansdown bounce around!" but I don't think he heard us. We even got the ball boy and a couple of the stewards down the East End joining in when we sang to them.

Well done everyone, I still have no voice but am not cold due to all the antics.

Well done everybody, EE was superb tonight, fair play to the dolman lads as well, great to see :dancing6:

Thanks!!

We sit towards the back of the Family Enclosure in block N. Only problem is, we are being watched permanently by the no fun stewards in that area.

Somebody complained of bad language in our area last game and one of the stewards came up and told my mate that he will be out if it continues and that the cameras are watching us (he doesn't swear at all as he has his 8 year old son next to him).

Since then we seem to have constant snipey little looks and small huddles of stewards nodding in our direction.

We are trying to have some fun and get people going, but, we get the feeling any small reason and one of us is out. Sad really!

Thanks!!

We sit towards the back of the Family Enclosure in block N. Only problem is, we are being watched permanently by the no fun stewards in that area.

Somebody complained of bad language in our area last game and one of the stewards came up and told my mate that he will be out if it continues and that the cameras are watching us (he doesn't swear at all as he has his 8 year old son next to him).

Since then we seem to have constant snipey little looks and small huddles of stewards nodding in our direction.

We are trying to have some fun and get people going, but, we get the feeling any small reason and one of us is out. Sad really!

**** the stupid little hitlers Neo, come join us in the East End, you've been missed

First half it was very poor in there, One of the poorest atmospheres I can remember. Second half it was brilliant. Please can some sing at all times instead of when we are winning. Really goes against what we have tried to achieve in the EE over the last 18 months.

ha ha! me and my mate in the EE started it all off! - getting the dolman to bounce. cant believe it went all around the ground!!

First half it was very poor in there, One of the poorest atmospheres I can remember. Second half it was brilliant. Please can some sing at all times instead of when we are winning. Really goes against what we have tried to achieve in the EE over the last 18 months.

Some of us tried dan but by half time we'd ran out of voice, casn't help it mucker. Was poor early on, seemed to be some faces missing?

EE as always brilliant and tonight took it to another level, no wonder most away fans say we have the best home support in the country.

It really was very funny, but wait, arent the EE all just thugs and hooligans? I seem to recall thats what some said before it was re-opened.

Anyway, getting the Dolman, Atyeo and even parts of the Williams going tonight, that could be the catalyst for a rocking Ashton Gate.

As for the stewards, stadium safety manager and H&S brigade etc, bunch of ####, read the posts by RedShirtMush on ziderheads for a proper piss take of those sad people and anyone else that thinks football is all about sitting down and doing the ocassional Mexican Wave.

Top stuff East Enders, be proud.

just wanted to say thought the eastend were a credit again we sit in the williams and my 9 year old son said dad next time i want to go in the east end and a side note i thought skuse deserved his man off the match award well done he just seems to get better each game

Gary Johnson even mentions about the East End lads bouncing around in his report of the game on the bcfc website.As already mentioned if in time the whole ground can get involved imagine how that would look to see 15,16,17 thousand fans bouncing up and down.

I remember last season at Southampton they had a bit of banter going between their own stands and that raised their atmosphere during the second half. It can work!

For me, the most inclusive song of the night and one which I hope will grow, is "Ashton Gate, bounce around the ground" :clapping:

Yes, fair play to all the fans from the other stands that joined in, especially the end of the Dolman where each rendition had more and more joining in!

The conga was excellent - although not sure what health & safety would have to say on the subject on an icy evening - potential death-trap!!!

Where are the posts from people who were not impressed with the quality of Gary's bouncing? :innocent06:

I thought he was awful when he started but fair enough. When he started bouncing for the second time he was really impressive and looked good at bouncing.. Still not good enough he needs to be able to bounce well for the full duration rather than just half the time.

I thought he was awful when he started but fair enough. When he started bouncing for the second time he was really impressive and looked good at bouncing.. Still not good enough he needs to be able to bounce well for the full duration rather than just half the time.

:thumbsup: Nice try but far too reasonable. Surely someone feels his bouncing was League 1 standard; or possibly that he is a Conference bouncer? :whistle2:

Archived