IGNORED

Derby Kick Off Moved To 1pm

Alwaysdreaming

I'll buy you a pint of your choice if there are more than SIXTY Bristol City fans on the 3:28pm departure

from derby to bristol

out of the expected 3,000 city fans that will be at pride park

contact me for further details bristol.cityred@o2.co.uk

Just from people i know there would of been a good couple of dozen not so sure now with the early kick off

I'll buy you a pint of your choice if there are more than SIXTY Bristol City fans on the 3:28pm departure

from derby to bristol

out of the expected 3,000 city fans that will be at pride park

contact me for further details bristol.cityred@o2.co.uk

i'll be on the train probably and i know a dozen of people going on the train as well

Almost certainly it is, though it isnt "advice", its "do as we say because we can do what we like whether the overwhelming majority like it or not".

Fckius the day up. Effing police, they have forgotten they are here to serve the law-abiding public not dictate to it. Actually they havent, they just don't care.

They even dictated which end the penalties had to be taken tonight at Luton.

Coming soon Licoln v Grimsby with an estimated crowd of less than 10,000. Lincs Constab requested the game to be played behind closed doors!!!

A few years ago City were scheduled to be a tColchester on a BH Monday afternoon. Essex Police could not police that and a nearby music festival so the game was played on the Tuesday night instead which greatly reduced the number of City fans who attended.

Some or better still all clubs should sue the police for "Loss of potential income" as it's not the clubs' fault the police lack the resources.

Archived