IGNORED

Johnson Johnson Do Your Job

Calculus

All very nice to see the whole ground bouncing around and it does add to the atmosphere at times but does Gary really need to be doing that with 6 or 7 minutes left when we're trying to defend an important lead?

What was needed after we scored was maximum concentration: even for the goal Liam went walkabout, losing possession 50 yards up field, and he never got back to position before they scored. Even Brad got b*llocked by Louis (earlier) for disappearing from this rightful RB position.

We need to keep focussed on the job to be done and party less: time for more discipline and less bouncing IMO. (And yes, I sit in the Dolman and I probably am a miserable old g*t).

All very nice to see the whole ground bouncing around and it does add to the atmosphere at times but does Gary really need to be doing that with 6 or 7 minutes left when we're trying to defend an important lead?

What was needed after we scored was maximum concentration: even for the goal Liam went walkabout, losing possession 50 yards up field, and he never got back to position before they scored. Even Brad got b*llocked by Louis (earlier) for disappearing from this rightful RB position.

We need to keep focussed on the job to be done and party less: time for more discipline and less bouncing IMO. (And yes, I sit in the Dolman and I probably am a miserable old g*t).

if its anyones fault, its stupid of our own fans to sing that to him when we're 1-0 up with 5 minutes to go if I'm honest. maybe 2-0 up or similar.. He's only doing it to humour us and fair enough but you can't blame him !

I've heard it all now.

Agreed that concentration ON the pitch needs to be maintained for the whole 90+ minutes. Not sure how GJ bouncing around for no more than 2 seconds OFF the pitch creates a problem, especially as Millen (who doesn't bouce at all) is there to steady the ship if GJ should go a bit wobbly from his exertions.

At the risk of upsetting the East End ultras, I'm already cheesed off with Bounce phenomemon, especially when we're defending a corner. Are people in that area of the ground actually watching the game or are they more interested in choreographing their fellow supporters?

Maybe the bounce should be reserved for secured victories rather than every bloody 5 minutes. What's with this booing of the Atyeo? How dare you defy the East End!

At the risk of upsetting the East End ultras, I'm already cheesed off with Bounce phenomemon, especially when we're defending a corner. Are people in that area of the ground actually watching the game or are they more interested in choreographing their fellow supporters?

Maybe the bounce should be reserved for secured victories rather than every bloody 5 minutes. What's with this booing of the Atyeo? How dare you defy the East End!

The booing is more tongue in cheek,

But your right, was done at least 4 times before kick off in the east end, and i got there at 1pm so god knows how many more times before that.

Yes its fun, but not all the time!!!

It did seem that everyone in the east end wanted to start there own bounce today, its got very old very quick due to its massive over use.

The booing of the Atyeo is just joking around rather then you must do what your told, just want people to join in with the fun. I actually like what Man U do and sing are you (Man) City in disguise when there fans don't join in with creating the atmosphere.

As for Johnson taking 2 seconds out to bounce - I honestly cant belive anyone cares!

In all fairness it was GJ who insinuated the bouncing,and the fans have caught on and it's become a wave,one seen as a way of getting behind the team,now getting behind the team for 90 minutes dosent mean you have to miss any of the game,I'm in the East end and don't find that bouncing around affects my viewing of the game,all we are doing is what the manager has asked us to do,now is he going to come out and say it's boring or ran it's course,I think not. I like it(it's bloody good exercise if nothing else) and I'm sure if the East End stopped or halved it,people would wonder why.

You'll Never Walk Alone was something that was supposed to be temporary in the 60's,I wonder if the Liverpool players get tired of that.

It did seem that everyone in the east end wanted to start there own bounce today, its got very old very quick due to its massive over use.

The booing of the Atyeo is just joking around rather then you must do what your told, just want people to join in with the fun. I actually like what Man U do and sing are you (Man) City in disguise when there fans don't join in with creating the atmosphere.

As for Johnson taking 2 seconds out to bounce - I honestly cant belive anyone cares!

Some sense at last. Bouncing is getting over done. Defo.

But to blame the manager/fans for letting that game slip is just plain stupid.

The chant started in the East End in 2007[?] and all of a sudden the club are actually selling the Bounce phenomemon with t shirts etc so really who is choreographing fans?

that is pathetic. Very, very pathetic.

Bounce worked well today, except when we were under the cosh and EE were doing it. Cardiff had a corner at one point when they were bouncing, what if they scored?

:laugh:, keep it for when we're attacking eye.

To the original point, I think Johnson looks a bit stupid now for jumping around having not won the game, so an error on his part. Save it for 2/3-0 up, last 60 seconds.

• Admin

To be fair, the Atyeo also booed the East End for not bouncing when invited to either.

Basso,Carey,bouncing,GJ, quite a few carrying the blame so far, :disapointed2se: oh I think by the way GJ :chant6ez: is doing his job very well by the way; geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :disapointed2se:

I cant believe what i have just read. Johnson bounced for 2 seconds at the request of the city fans. How the hell that is meant to play a part in the outcome of the game is totally beyond me. If seeing the opposition manager bounce for 2 seconds inspires them to try harder then they must be pretty dam uninspired in the first place. Doing a little jump up and down is no different to the old "give us a wave" scenario that has been used at football grounds for years. That never seemed to get the blame for making managers lose concentration for 2 seconds and causing teams to concede goals.

Whether it's Liam going walkabout or Mcallister losing posession of the ball none of those things can be down to a 2 second bounce from the manager. :fastasleep:

At one point the Atyeo bounced about 20 secs after being requested by EE, bloke behind me couldn't understand the delayed reaction.

The point was Cardiff had an attack going on the time so they were probably watching the game, which is surely what we go to the match for.

Just remembered - The Atyeo stand were bouncing without being asked......... Looked brilliant.

Well done atyeo boys - more of the same please.

and Johnson bounced when the Atyeo asked him and then later ignored the request from the East End.....

I think he likes the atyeo more now! :dancing6:

and Johnson bounced when the Atyeo asked him and then later ignored the request from the East End.....

I think he likes the atyeo more now! :dancing6:

I cant stand the Atyeo lot. They think there better fans that the rest of us.

Archived