IGNORED

Johnson Johnson Do Your Job

Calculus

Bounce worked well today, except when we were under the cosh and EE were doing it. Cardiff had a corner at one point when they were bouncing, what if they scored?

:laugh:, keep it for when we're attacking eye.

To the original point, I think Johnson looks a bit stupid now for jumping around having not won the game, so an error on his part. Save it for 2/3-0 up, last 60 seconds.

I saw at one point Cardiff had a corner at the Park End and the EE was asking the Atyeo to bounce around. Us in the EE need to pick our moments better but it's the little kids that are killing it already. Way to many bounces yesterday.

As for a comment further up I can 100% say there is many in there that don't watch the game but it's there choice how they want to support our club but did find it weird walking out and hearing them say how did we lose that 2-1.

And to be fair, we couldn't hear you for large spells of the match.

We certainly didnt hear you when Cardiff were bouncing after they scored...not even an attempt at responding to them.

I have given credit where credit due to the EE in the past, but I have to say the atmosphere generated within the EE was not as good yesterday in my opinion and I've been in there the last few games and thoroughly enjoyed it.

blame the weird kick off time for that one

saturday 3pm is the right time for football

• Admin
blame the weird kick off time for that one

saturday 3pm is the right time for football

I was surprised with the attendance mind. Usually the obscure kick off time, the bubble nature of the game and the fact it was on TV would have seriously hit the amount who went but we bettered last season's corresponding crowd by almost 2000!

Also surprising that the atmosphere remained so good as that normally takes a dip when the "less frequent" attendees swell the numbers (not necessarily being up to speed on the latest trends at AG).

The EE may not have been at its peak but was still impressive and as has been mentioned above, outperformed Cardiff for much of the game. It was clearly the Atyeo's best performance of the season though. Couldn't actually believe it when the Atyeo initiated an unprovoked bounce and even invited the East End to join in (though the accoustics of the EE stopped them hearing us I guess).

In the Atyeo - ST holder before you wonder if I go regularly. The response came after 4 or 5 mins or Welsh P155 taking and was fairly low key from what we could hear at our end. All I am saying is I didnt think the EE was as viciferous as usual yesterday, please don't get all defensive, its just an observation from my end of the ground...!!!

As someone mentioned earlier, the Atyeo started the bouncing at one stage and the atmosphere was a lot better in there yesterday than in recent months....Well done Atyeo, keep the noise and support levels going !!!

Thought it was very good in there tbh. One Of the better ones this season.

Archived