IGNORED

Johnson Johnson Do Your Job

Calculus

I text it about this on radio bristol a few weeks ago, I love the jog GJ has done but his biggest mistake was the first time he bounced, now it has become expected and the one today in the biggest game of the season was a piss take.

Would Benitez have started bouncing yesterday ? FFS it's a proffesional sport, PLEASE GJ stop it.

yes with a wave, NOT a stupid bounce.

Oh yes of course.....how could we forget........its common knowledge that a 2 sec bounce disrupts the concentration of the manager and the whole team and motivates the opposition to new levels whilst a 2 sec wave doesnt. Heaven forbid Gj ever gets cold on the touchline and decides to jump up and down a couple of times to try and get warm.we would end up losing 6-0!!!!

How far should we take it?????? Maybe celebrating a goal shouldnt be allowed either because that could ruin everybody's concentration......i mean a celebration can last for ..........ooooh at least 5 secs.....think of the damage that can do..........jesus when you think about it its frightning........remember when Mourinho ran down the touchline after his Porto side scored against Man U..........doesnt the guy realise just how irresponsible that was......he could have caused his team to be on the end of a hammering instead of actually going on to win the Champions League.........yep you have convinced me......bring back the Danny Wilson lean on the dugout and show absolutley no emmotion whatsoever......thats much much better and just look at the success it brought Danny with us!!!!!!!!

I text it about this on radio bristol a few weeks ago, I love the jog GJ has done but his biggest mistake was the first time he bounced, now it has become expected and the one today in the biggest game of the season was a piss take.

Would Benitez have started bouncing yesterday ? FFS it's a proffesional sport, PLEASE GJ stop it.

Unbelievable.

Your logic would suggest that anything that 'disrupts' the team should be a no go. Given excessing chanting/noise might prevent Louis Carey from getting his message to fellow players should we play under Wimbledon rules?

"Quiet please .....play".

Unbelievable.

Your logic would suggest that anything that 'disrupts' the team should be a no go. Given excessing chanting/noise might prevent Louis Carey from getting his message to fellow players should we play under Wimbledon rules?

"Quiet please .....play".

Exactly!

Footballers play in front of 100,000 and have to maintain concentration levels. Any player that loses concentration just because his manager has bounced about a little shouldnt be playing professional football. If GJ loses concentration by bouncing around a little then he shouldnt be managing. The truth is that GJ doing that has absolutely no effect on the game whatsoever. Once the players cross that line the manager is restricted in the way he can influence the game, substitutions, tatical changes etc. There are so many managers throughout the game that are animated on the touchline. Ferguson, Mourinho, even Wenger at times has shown different types of animation on the sidelines. Benitez may actually benifit from showing a bit more animation and passion on the touchline instead of just standing there.

I am absolutely gobsmacked as to how pathetic some people are and to the levels they will go to to blame losses/draws on anything other than what happens on the pitch!!!!

Exactly!

Footballers play in front of 100,000 and have to maintain concentration levels. Any player that loses concentration just because his manager has bounced about a little shouldnt be playing professional football. If GJ loses concentration by bouncing around a little then he shouldnt be managing. The truth is that GJ doing that has absolutely no effect on the game whatsoever. Once the players cross that line the manager is restricted in the way he can influence the game, substitutions, tatical changes etc. There are so many managers throughout the game that are animated on the touchline. Ferguson, Mourinho, even Wenger at times has shown different types of animation on the sidelines. Benitez may actually benifit from showing a bit more animation and passion on the touchline instead of just standing there.

I am absolutely gobsmacked as to how pathetic some people are and to the levels they will go to to blame losses/draws on anything other than what happens on the pitch!!!!

Exactly!

Well, well, well, have you ever played the game, the more i hear from you the more it looks like your related to gj & lj, why don't you ask gj if you can play saturday!!!!!!!!!!

We have actually got a good/ happy atmosphere at the gate and now people are moaning about the bounce.

The next thing will be people moaning about the tune for always believe. :disapointed2se:

Enjoy the good times, and if you don't like the feel good bounce then you would be better off watching cricket or bowls.

I'm sure if cardiff would'nt have scored, everyone would have been saying what a great atmosphere it was.

Guest RobbieTurner
We can't hear you

And to be fair, we couldn't hear you for large spells of the match.

We certainly didnt hear you when Cardiff were bouncing after they scored...not even an attempt at responding to them.

I have given credit where credit due to the EE in the past, but I have to say the atmosphere generated within the EE was not as good yesterday in my opinion and I've been in there the last few games and thoroughly enjoyed it.

I have given credit where credit due to the EE in the past, but I have to say the atmosphere generated within the EE was not as good yesterday in my opinion and I've been in there the last few games and thoroughly enjoyed it.

There was consistent singing but often it wasn't terribly loud, granted.

Best atmosphere this year was QPR I reckon.

I can't believe that for years we have craved a decent atmosphere at AG. We now have that in abundance and people are moaning about it!

For crying out load, just enjoy the ride, going to AG is now actually quite a good laugh, a million miles away from where we were only a couple of years ago.

I doesn't matter who sings, what songs are sung etc etc, as long as BCFC fans create an atmosphere that a) gives our players a boost b) makes AG as intimidating as possible for the opposition and hopefully puts them off their game.

As for yesterday, l thought the atmosphere was amazing and I hope it looked and sounded as such on Sky!

Come on you reds!

And to be fair, we couldn't hear you for large spells of the match.

We certainly didnt hear you when Cardiff were bouncing after they scored...not even an attempt at responding to them.

I have to be honest reading this surprises me a little.I sit in the Dolman and was only thinking at half time yesterday how quiet i thought Cardiff were. I thought the EE had out sung them easily in the first half especially considering how many more of them there were. Cardiff were better 2nd half even before the equaliser but overal i think they were a bit surprised at how noisey our EE actually was!

Having said that if you were in there you would have more of an ideal of how loud it really was than i would!

Guest RobbieTurner
Well I heard/saw them respond. Where were you?

In the Atyeo - ST holder before you wonder if I go regularly. The response came after 4 or 5 mins or Welsh P155 taking and was fairly low key from what we could hear at our end. All I am saying is I didnt think the EE was as viciferous as usual yesterday, please don't get all defensive, its just an observation from my end of the ground...!!!

As someone mentioned earlier, the Atyeo started the bouncing at one stage and the atmosphere was a lot better in there yesterday than in recent months....Well done Atyeo, keep the noise and support levels going !!!

In the Atyeo - ST holder before you wonder if I go regularly. The response came after 4 or 5 mins or Welsh P155 taking and was fairly low key from what we could hear at our end. All I am saying is I didnt think the EE was as viciferous as usual yesterday, please don't get all defensive, its just an observation from my end of the ground...!!!

As someone mentioned earlier, the Atyeo started the bouncing at one stage and the atmosphere was a lot better in there yesterday than in recent months....Well done Atyeo, keep the noise and support levels going !!!

Dez is not an Eastender! But anyway - we did respond, but we were (understandbly) a bit deflated.

I cant cant hear the Atyeo - infact we cant usually hear anything. I can count on one hand the amount of times I've heard the rest of the ground.... But I think thats the acoustics of our stand.

But visually it has looked very good in the Atyeo!

Why would I be defensive, I'm in the Dolman. I saw em respond as soon as Cardiff started the 'you're not bouncing anymore' chant. It was a good effort, I certainly couldnt be assed to do any bouncing after that sickening equaliser.

Archived