IGNORED

Cardiffs Goal Should Have Been Disallowed

bristolcitysweden

I have a friend, who is a qualified ref...and a Saghead...and he says he would have disallowed it

Even it was a hard for the ref to spot he should have disallowed it because of uncertainty.

Like he did with our goal against Swansea.

Maybee the players should be thought the rules so they can claim their rights..

Guest churchill gaffer
Press the stop button 3.18 min. into the highlights on World and watch the unquestionable -

Basso had his hand on the ball before it was kicked in to the goal.

Get over it!

It was a goal

I am a Ref 29 years, You must have two hands on the ball.

All Basso had to do was push the ball out for a corner. God knows why he didn't!!!!!

He is a great Keeper, and has to hold his hands up and except it was his fault

Get over it!

It was a goal

I am a Ref 29 years, You must have two hands on the ball.

All Basso had to do was push the ball out for a corner. God knows why he didn't!!!!!

He is a great Keeper, and has to hold his hands up and except it was his fault

It's about time you learn the rules then.

Are you kidding???????

You woulden't say that if you had watched World.

Really :noexpression:

I do have Sky+ and have watched it over and over and the time involved between Basso getting to the ball and Ross McCormack scoring is hundreds of a second, how you can claim Basso is in control of the ball is ludicrous.

You sound petty and bitter. Cardiff scored fair and square.

I do have Sky+ and have watched it over and over and the time involved between Basso getting to the ball and Ross McCormack scoring is hundreds of a second, how you can claim Basso is in control of the ball is ludicrous.

Press the stop button on 3.18...

On World...

God save the queen.. :grr::grr:

Press the stop button on 3.18...

On World...

I've seen it to and if that happened at the other end and it had been disallowed i would still be absolutely fuming now!

Having one hand on top of the ball like that isn't, in my opinion, having it under control. I have no idea what the FA section says because i can't be bothered wasting my time looking for it but does it say what 'under control' means?!

God save the queen.. :grr::grr:

I was as pissed off as the next man that we couldn't hold on to the end! but making ludicrous claims that thier goal shouldn't of counted doesn't help and just make you look like a bad loser.

I mean to suggest the referee should of spotted that Basso got to the ball a fraction before RM isn't realistic and like I said was Basso really in contol of the ball? Of course not.

Press the stop button 3.18 min. into the highlights on World and watch the unquestionable -

Basso had his hand on the ball before it was kicked in to the goal.

Looking at the bigger picture, we've thrown a hell of a lot of points away in the last minutes of many games this season. All those lost points could have equated to us gaining automatic promotion.

where was the linesman?

probably down the other end talking to some of the fans but even if he had seen it he probably felt the same as the ref.

it was harsh because it was so close to a win but i reckon the decision could have gone either way and the rule book would probably have ended up spinning off the shelf in a tiswas if asked to adjudicate.

:juggle:

It's about time you learn the rules then.

Are you kidding???????

Basso made an honest mistake - simple as. All he had to do was push the ball out for a corner and the referee's INTERPRETATION (correct in my view) of the rules would have been irrelevant. You sound like an average whingeing Premier League Manager, Simon Davey and anyone who manages Norwich.

"We only drew because of the referee, boo hoo" - sort yourself out.

Jesus christ! some people on here need to get a grip!

The lad was only simply saying the goal should have been disallowed....its a talking point in the game, some feel it should have, some say it shouldnt have. People on here calling him "bitter" and "need to sort yourself out".....my days, get a grip

or best still, lets all discuss some more about how bad Lee Johnson and Stern John is....or how Trundle and Noble should be in the team......you know, just for a change

Archived