IGNORED

Get Any Player

tropicalsurfer

Just a little fun thing. I would be interested to hear who you would love to see wearing the red shirt next season.

For me if Leeds fail to go up Beckford. I think we will be saying bye to Trundle & John in summer so could do with another striker.

How would you like to see?

David George Best Cotterill

Darren Ambrose. Didn't set the world alight during (one of) his last loan spell(s), but under the right sort of manager and with the right sort of players around him he could be a great player to have in your team.

Darius 'Jacki' Dziekanowski if he would be interested! If he is not available and Trundle and Noble are still not part of the plans,now this is were I get stuck,Beckford,Llana and Surman have all been mentioned,but cant honestly see them coming here,more probable the premeirship I would imagine.So no-one really stands out for me,not saying there isnt anyone,just cant think of anyone who would be available and better than what we have got.Thats the thing,they have got to be better than what we have got.Last pre season I could of mentioned a couple,Chris Eagles( an absolute snip at 1.2m I think ) and Robert Earnshaw( not sure if he is a GJ type player or personallity).But hayo, missed out there I reckon.Hang on,just thought about something.Forest go down, then we could get Earnshaw and Tyson(impressed me earlier in the season).Boyd from Peterborough is another who impressed me earlier in the season(price tag could be a problem there though).This is easy actually,just like Championship Manager!

was thinking about this last night, who will go and who may come in during the summer if we remain in the championship which looks likely.

i would like to see boyd from peterborough come in should they not get promoted, and a left back, but not sure who.

above all else, i would like to see williams injury free cus now we have seen what he can do, i don't doubt we would be a few points better off had he not missed so much of the season.

We can't get Chris Eagles, but if we could get someone as good as him (or nearly as good as him) then it would make a huge difference.

But I really like the idea of our youngsters pushing on next season. I want to see Stambolziev, Wilson, Ribeiro, Akinde, and maybe Plummer and Artus starting to push on and get into the team.

Noel Gallagher? Surely we could offer more than Plymouth, that is unless Blackburn go down.

Brian Stock perhaps? Not sure.

Could raid some relegated sides and maybe promoted sides who won't get first team football?

Charlton - Zheng Zhi, Ambrose, Holland?

Wolves - Andy Keogh, Vokes?

I quite like the idea of getting another winger in, preferably one that can play on the left or the right hand side. Two that spring to mind would be Wade Small who plays for Sheffield Wednesday (I think he is on loan at Blackpool), and Jason Puncheon who is on loan to MK Dons from Plymouth. They're both still relatively young quick and skillful, Johnson could probably improve them and I doubt they would command a large fee either.

Liam Lawrence

Fabian Delph - very unlikely he will in the prem by next season.

Damien Plessis- young midfielder at Liverpool who is highly rated so unlikely he will be allowed

Daniel Pacheco - a quality striker form Liverpool reserves would be quality for next season on loan.

We also need a quality centre half unless irekapen stays to cover louis and fonts. Mccombe is not for me.

These four for a start

Chris Taylor - Oldham

Craig Mackail-Smith P'boro

George Boyd - P'boro

Ritchie Wellens - Donny

Boyd would be a excellent signing - but I would'nt go near Wellens. The others would be decent signings too.

Liam Lawrence

Fabian Delph - very unlikely he will in the prem by next season.

Damien Plessis- young midfielder at Liverpool who is highly rated so unlikely he will be allowed

Daniel Pacheco - a quality striker form Liverpool reserves would be quality for next season on loan.

We also need a quality centre half unless irekapen stays to cover louis and fonts. Mccombe is not for me.

On the subject of Liverpool reserves; a Liverpool supporting friend said that Liverpool TV had a programme just post-transfer window where the head of their academy (or someone high up in the set up) had been interviewed and mentioned that City had been very close to signing Paul Ince's son (who is part of their academy and a left winger) on loan for the rest of the season, but the deal hadn't ended up happening for some reason (I forget why now).

However this bloke (the one on Liverpool TV, not my mate) had mentioned that Ince Jr would likely be going out on loan next season and we were first in line for him.

The young lad is apparently considered quality by the coaches up there, so maybe a decent shout?

Anyone else heard anything regards this?

Archived