IGNORED

Fave Drink?

Pickle Rick

In reference to THIS thread, it got me thinking it would be good for us City lot to share what our favourite alchoholic beverage is.

Mine are (in order):

1. Desperados - If god ever made a drink, this would be it. A beer with tequila and I believe a hint of lime. Hard to find. I know that Chiquito's sell it, Macro do, as do a place on Park Street.

2. Christmas Ale - I'm a lover of Ale's and this is the best for me, plenty others are nice also - Hob Goblin, Wychcraft etc...

3. Thatchers - Not so much the Gold, but the traditional cloudy one is a gert lush ziderrrr!

I like my spirits, but these three are up with the best IMO. :innocent06:

Stowford press

Havana club Rum

Port

but not all together!

I like Stowford Press as well.

I also like some real ales - Wadworth 6x is my all time favourite. A good pint of London Pride from a Fullers brewery is also a favourite.Thats one reason I miss playing Brentford.

I've just discovered Banana Bread Beer, it might sound a bit sicky but it is a realy nice drink slightly chilled.

You can buy it in bottles in Asda/Sainsburys, but I haven't seen it in pubs yet.

I normally drink Blackthorn in the summer and beer in the colder months if I'm out in pubs.

As to my favourite drink it has to be Cheddar Valley

It's real ale all the way for me. These are three of my favourites that are easily available around these parts.

1. St Austell Tribute

2. Bath Ales Golden Hare *

3. Butcombe Gold *.

* Not to be confused with Bath Gem or Butcombe Bitter. Both of these are generally awful in pubs and are only offered as a token gesture by landlords whose only interest is to sell tasteless lager to the masses.

Archived