IGNORED

Adebola's Replacement

Sampson City Reds

What's the betting that we go for Carl Cort who has been released by Norwich so will be cheap.

In the papers today West Ham want to loan out Freedie Sears a 19 year old striker highly rated by the club to give him sone experience.

Carl Cort :laugh:, yeah he's a Johnson type player, facking useless but he does try his hardest.

Ive been thinking of this player for a long time but how about Kenny Cooper from Fc Dallas(i think)

Hes a big lad at 6ft 3 and he is only 24, just breaking in to the american national team with a club goal scoring record of 38 goals in 88 games.

i think we should have a look at him, he surely wouldnt be going for a massive amount of money

Ive been thinking of this player for a long time but how about Kenny Cooper from Fc Dallas(i think)

Hes a big lad at 6ft 3 and he is only 24, just breaking in to the american national team with a club goal scoring record of 38 goals in 88 games.

i think we should have a look at him, he surely wouldnt be going for a massive amount of money

Linked with Cardiff before, not the worst shout, although I can imagine he might be a Prem-level signing.

Has been mentioned before, he's looking good this fella, I think I read the Cardiff rumors before was $2 million.

If it is a direct replacement for Adebola I would try and sign U.S. international Kenny Cooper from FC Dallas, I have seen him play twice at the Pizza Hut Park (thats the stadium not the one next to the Hippodrome)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenny_Cooper

He is 6 ft 4, good in the air, a clinical finisher, strong as an ox plus has a bit of pace, he is only 24 and was on Man Utd books in his early career. Currently averages around a goal every other game. He is looking to return to Europe and in the last 12 months has interest from Cardiff, Hibs and Rosenborg, would be available for around £1.5m.

Him and Paul Gallagher would be the strikers I would look to bring in.

:innocent06: Any chance of some commision. :winner_third_h4h:

Archived