IGNORED

Dean Moxey

Pederho ll

Guest churchill gaffer
£2million for Dean Moxey!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I'll be hoping for at least £7million for Simon Cox now :)

With one year left on contract

Derby are hopeful of securing Dean Moxey's signature after positive negotiations with Exeter over the 23-year-old utility player.

The Grecians rejected an opening bid - thought to be £200,000 plus add-ons - for the left-sided player, who still has a year remaining on his current contract at St James Park.

But Derby's chairman of football Adam Pearson says negotiations are on-going and he is hopeful agreement can be reached.

Pearson told the Derby Telegraph: "The negotiations have been positive and so is our relationship with Exeter.

Very professional

"They have been very professional in the way they have undertaken things and, hopefully, we can reach an agreement in the near future.

"Talks are on-going and we will be looking to move them towards a positive conclusion."

Exeter's director of football Steve Perryman added: "They are very nice people to deal with at Derby - it is a very respectful club.

"Talks are on-going but there is nothing else to report at the moment."

No developments

Meanwhile, Pearson said there had been no further developments concerning two more Derby defensive targets - Blackpool's Shaun Barker and John Brayford of Crewe.

Blackpool recently rejected a bid of £400,000, rising to £500,000 with add-ons, for Barker, while Crewe turned down an undisclosed offer for Brayford during the January transfer window.

Pearson added: "Nothing is happening with Shaun Barker at the moment.

"We are considering which way to go with it, and the same goes for John Brayford."

also mentions shaun barker

What like Meteb?

Agree that the club should keep things schtum though.

To be fair Bully I think his agent broke that story, not us!

What's the news on yessir - I'm lost! Is someone saying that yessir:

a) Chris Weale

b) banned from the site for some reason

c) upset about something that was said on here a while back

Anyone know that last time he / she was seen on the forum??

a) Chris Weale

Don't think Yessir is banned, just a bit discredited .

a) Chris Weale

A)

Regardless, he wont be winning any poster of the year votes from me

a) Chris Weale

01st June @ 8.49pm

I like reading to what yessir has to say because he clearly is (or was, if he was Chris Weale!) directly involved with the club and at least if he talks about possible transfers he's usually spot on. He's quite funny with his some of his comments as well if you ask me! Obviously not if you're on the end of them though (Seend Red anyone?).

really? how?

I'm pretty sure that some of 'his' learned snippets last window weren't accurate and sounded like informed guesswork.

I don't pay any attention to Yessir anyway because they are either a bullshitter, or if genuinely ITK then disloyal.

The alternative view may be that the postings are with the blessing of the club, but I don't think so.

Guest RobbieTurner
I'm pretty sure that some of 'his' learned snippets last window weren't accurate and sounded like informed guesswork.

I don't pay any attention to Yessir anyway because they are either a bullshitter, or if genuinely ITK then disloyal.

The alternative view may be that the postings are with the blessing of the club, but I don't think so.

I'd been in touch with yessir during last summer - he wouldnt give me names but kept telling me to look further afield - I asked as many countries as I could think of but didnt mention Egypt ! Hence a few days later the apparant signing of Meteb. Yessir was accurate - he predicted to me personally in a PM that we would sign Trundle, Elliott plus a few others we just missed out on. I wouldn't call him/her disloyal - simply confirming what he or she knew or had heard.

There are people on here - maybe some of the mods that know who he is - i'm sure posts will be removed should the real yessir's name get out, hence why maybe Chris Weale isn't him. My question is if it is Chris Welae, why would he still be looking on here at 8.49pm on Monday June 1st - surely he'd be taking a holiday somewhere anything but looking on the forum of a team he's just left/about to leave ??

• Admin

The only thing he/she got wrong in the January window was predicting we'd sign someone who GJ then decided after his trial wasn't fit enough to be worth pursuing.

If anyone is curious as to whether he/she is genuinely ITK then look through his/her posting history.

If I had to choose one person on the forum to believe it would be him/her.

Guest RobbieTurner
Who cares who it is ( male or female / ex player or player) as long as they keep us all up todate with what maybe going on

I do. Cause if its Chris Weale he won't be keeping us up to date anymore will he ????

I do. Cause if its Chris Weale he won't be keeping us up to date anymore will he ????

Its not chris weale, cos he has supported us since "gj appointed"

Right , but why aint he / she on here any more? club orders? Yessir always a good source IMO.

And if he/she had a pop at Seend red :disapointed2se: then good on him/her .....

Right , but why aint he / she on here any more? club orders? Yessir always a good source IMO.

And if he/she had a pop at Seend red :disapointed2se: then good on him/her .....

Yessir is still around. Was on just this afternoon @ 4.30pm ish. It would not be fair to reveal the identity of the poster as we are all entitled to a certain amount of anonimity. I am sure Yessir has made themselves known to those that they wanted to over time.

Best you can do is send a PM asking.......don't hold your breath for a reply though! :innocent06:

with regards to Dean Moxey.Clough has been a long time admirer whilst at Burton and has seen him at first hand in Exeters 2 years in the Blue Square, furthermore Derby are taking a team to Exeter for pre season. So there is a dialogue between Derby and Exeter.

Perryman will ensure he will not be given away and will get the best deal for Exeter.

A good comparison can be drawn between the fees they received for Mackie when in the Blue Sq and for Friend in the 2nd division. They would ceratinly expect a higher fee for Moxey than for Friend

GJ was present at several of Exeters midweek home games last season and pointedly left when Moxey was withdrawn at their last midweek home game.

I'd been in touch with yessir during last summer - he wouldnt give me names but kept telling me to look further afield - I asked as many countries as I could think of but didnt mention Egypt ! Hence a few days later the apparant signing of Meteb. Yessir was accurate - he predicted to me personally in a PM that we would sign Trundle, Elliott plus a few others we just missed out on. I wouldn't call him/her disloyal - simply confirming what he or she knew or had heard.

There are people on here - maybe some of the mods that know who he is - i'm sure posts will be removed should the real yessir's name get out, hence why maybe Chris Weale isn't him. My question is if it is Chris Welae, why would he still be looking on here at 8.49pm on Monday June 1st - surely he'd be taking a holiday somewhere anything but looking on the forum of a team he's just left/about to leave ??

Maybe your touching of yessir has scared him off?

Yessir is the tea lady perhaps?

On second thoughts maybe not. As has been mentioned though, said poster is always a reliable source of club info.

I wonder if it's Keith Millen? :dunno:

Getting this thread back to Dean Moxey, I'm not so sure if he is the exact sort of player we need. Then again I've only had limited viewings of him.

Archived