IGNORED

Dean Moxey

Pederho ll

Guest RobbieTurner
Maybe your touching of yessir has scared him off?

Nah, it was a nice touch.

Maybe it was the constant drivvel you spout on here ??

Guest RobbieTurner
Wrong.

And wrong.

Ok, to put this one to bed Edson....is yessir still associated with the club, and might we expect to get more from him in the future ?

oh and is he a player ? Ex Player ? Scout ?

Ok, to put this one to bed Edson....is yessir still associated with the club, and might we expect to get more from him in the future ?

Nobody who uses this site is obliged to divulge personal information. If Yessir chooses to do so publicly, then that is that poster's prerogative not mine.

Put my conspiracy theories to bed then.

But who is to say that you'd tell us the truth anyway :mafia:

I'm not saying who it is, but I'll tell you who it isn't, as otherwise these things have a tendency to become fact on here. :)

....now looks unlikely, as I understand that another Club have just offered £2m for the highly rated left sided player.....and sadly, although he is just the sort of player we could do with buying, I cannot see us parting with that sort of cash for a midfielder/defender.

Thought you might be interested.

Looks like he may be going to Derby for an awful lot less

City agree fee for Moxey

Monday, June 08, 2009, 17:36

EXETER City have agreed a fee with Derby County believed to be in the region of £350,000 for Dean Moxey.

The move is now subject to the player agreeing personal terms and passing a medical.

Rams boss Nigel Clough has been chasing the versatile 23-year-old for some time, having had an initial offer of around £200,000 knocked back at the end of last month.

From This is Plymouth website http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/argyle/Cit...il/article.html

The interesting thing with Yes Sir is that he goes mental when our style of football is cricized.

If Ashtonyate or RednReady are the posters he is soon out of his cave to go berserk. :yawn:

Looks like he may be going to Derby for an awful lot less

City agree fee for Moxey

Monday, June 08, 2009, 17:36

EXETER City have agreed a fee with Derby County believed to be in the region of £350,000 for Dean Moxey.

The move is now subject to the player agreeing personal terms and passing a medical.

Rams boss Nigel Clough has been chasing the versatile 23-year-old for some time, having had an initial offer of around £200,000 knocked back at the end of last month.

From This is Plymouth website http://www.thisisplymouth.co.uk/argyle/Cit...il/article.html

youd like to think we could match that kind of money. C'mon GJ!

The interesting thing with Yes Sir is that he goes mental when our style of football is cricized.

If Ashtonyate or RednReady are the posters he is soon out of his cave to go berserk. :yawn:

Did I miss something. I thought she and I had a most cordial rapport.

Archived