IGNORED

When Newcastle United Come Down

Guest DanC

Watched a few interviews with shearer lately and he seems totally convinced they will stay up. It comes across to me as he is being cocky and over confident which is a dangerous thing in football. For that reason I now 100% want to seem them come down just to see shearers reaction after teh game.

Watched a few interviews with shearer lately and he seems totally convinced they will stay up. It comes across to me as he is being cocky and over confident which is a dangerous thing in football. For that reason I now 100% want to seem them come down just to see shearers reaction after teh game.

Shearer is an England ledge!

I'm more intersted in seeing Mike no-Cashley losing £140m in one afternoon.

I want Boro to stay up (good hardworking, honest club)...and obviously Dull (whose manager who thinks its clever to prance about with a cotton bud hanging out of his ear) to go down, lose their best players and get relegated again. Bitter, moi? Hell yeah!

Guest MaloneFM
For that reason I now 100% want to seem them come down just to see shearers reaction after teh game.

Oh I can do that right now for you.

'Did I want Newcastle to stay up? Yes I did. Did we manage it, no not really. Will we bounce back? Probably. Do I want the job next season? After 1 win? Are you mental? No Alan I asked you, well Alan we'll go on holiday and think things over and ...drone drone drone'

Guest RobbieTurner
Oh I can do that right now for you.

'Did I want Newcastle to stay up? Yes I did. Did we manage it, no not really. Will we bounce back? Probably. Do I want the job next season? After 1 win? Are you mental? No Alan I asked you, well Alan we'll go on holiday and think things over and ...drone drone drone'

Unusually you are droning on Uncle - and mostly wrong. Good try though.

As predicted, they have gone down.

Failure predicted

Newcastle as a club done everything they could WRONG. sacking managers, wrong attitude of the fans etc etc.

I've got no axe to grind with newcastle - but you get what you deserve in football.

But - BRING ON THE WEEKEND AWAY!

Archived