IGNORED

"don't Vote Bnp"

Barrs Court Red

Some old fella was handing out leaflets at Temple Meads and was saying.

The Labour leaflet fills most of its space moaning about the Tories.

Am I the only one who would rather people tell me what they will do rather than what others will, or will not!

It's a secret ballot but it's no secret that I'll be voting UKIP for the best chance ever of getting our country out of the European Union. :winner_third_h4h:

It's the Lib-Lab-Con benefit fraudsters and tax evaders that want us to continue our European Union membership for all the extra benefits they can claim - vote them out !!!!!!!......

benefitthieves1.jpg

UKIP is thoroughly corrupt.

I'd like a candidate to tell me which way they will vote on about a dozen key issues, that way I'd know how closely their views reflect my own.

I suspect there aren't any party candidates that fit those criteria though, because I am really only interested in what actually works than some ideological party bullshit point of view.

Percy Parrot, as a UKIP MEP has been sent to prison for fraud then let's hope the fraudsters in the Liberal, Labour and Conservative parties are sent to prison also. :icecream:

As for being racist, UKIP want to trade more with the Commonwealth that represents almost every race on the planet !!!!! As you feel that way about UKIP perhaps you'd consider voting for 'No2EU' that is the Trades Union backed anti EU party.

Yes let's hope justice is done but also that people don't protest vote to the most corrupt political party the UK has seen for many years. It'd be like getting fed up City not being good enough so going to watch the Rovers.

Yes let's hope justice is done but also that people don't protest vote to the most corrupt political party the UK has seen for many years. It'd be like getting fed up City not being good enough so going to watch the Rovers.

UKIP is the only party - with any real chance of success - promising total withdrawal from the European Union and that's why they're getting my vote. If UKIP rip off the European Union with massive expense claims in the meantime - all well and good and good on them. Our membership of the EU is illegal - always remember that because the electorate haven't been balloted on membership. As for UKIP being as corrupt as the Tories, labour and Conservatives - you what ???!!!! :noexpression: Haven't you seen the headlines over the past month !!!!!! :noexpression:

Not sure how the BNP is aloud to be represented if I'm honest, I would round them all up and jail them.

If a racist party can run, then why not Al Qa'ida or Hamas? or some other equally racist and vulgar scumbag?

The BNP are small fry compared to Hitler's NSDAP that ran Germany with the consent of the German people from 1933-45. The Lib-Lab-Con European Unionists want us hooked up with a German dominated European Union when Germany - in the living memory of many people - really was a racist Police state.

UKIP is the only party - with any real chance of success - promising total withdrawal from the European Union and that's why they're getting my vote. If UKIP rip off the European Union with massive expense claims in the meantime - all well and good and good on them. Our membership of the EU is illegal - always remember that because the electorate haven't been balloted on membership. As for UKIP being as corrupt as the Tories, labour and Conservatives - you what ???!!!! :noexpression: Haven't you seen the headlines over the past month !!!!!! :noexpression:

Yes I have seen the headlines and for the various reasons I have listed above UKIP is FAR worse. They have done just as badly despite having no MPs. Sure Labour and the Tories have been hit hard by expenses claims but they're far far bigger parties.

Out of the EU, well I guess we just differ on this but there's a good reason that no major political party wants out - because it'd be madness.

Major problems of today are global recession, global terrorism, global warming, global disease, global drug trade. You can't combat these things by being isolationist.

Not sure how the BNP is aloud to be represented if I'm honest, I would round them all up and jail them.

If a racist party can run, then why not Al Qa'ida or Hamas? or some other equally racist and vulgar scumbag?

Personally I think they should be able to run. Banning political parties no matter how radical is a dangerous road to go down, not only in terms of free speech etc. but also there's just a risk such groups will turn violent.

Personally I think they should be able to run. Banning political parties no matter how radical is a dangerous road to go down, not only in terms of free speech etc. but also there's just a risk such groups will turn violent.

Agree with that. Ostracising them and clamping down on them, would just drive them underground and then they would be less known about and as you say, could turn violent.

The most corrupt political party that many have seen for many years is the Labour Party. A party led mainly by public school educated lawyers that in no way seems to represent the working class people that the Labour party was founded to represent. I also find it amazing that Peter Mandelsohn started his political career as a Trotskyite. So how come Mandelsohn is still in the Labour Party when other extreme left wingers have been purged ???!!!!! As for the Tories - they're what it says on the tin - a party of Toffs, by Toffs, for Toffs. :rolleyes: The worst of the Lib-Lab-Con is the Liberals who are real ideological enemies to those who detest the idea of the European Union running our land.

The most corrupt political party that many have seen for many years is the Labour Party. A party led mainly by public school educated lawyers that in no way seems to represent the working class people that the Labour party was founded to represent. I also find it amazing that Peter Mandelsohn started his political career as a Trotskyite. So how come Mandelsohn is still in the Labour Party when other extreme left wingers have been purged ???!!!!! As for the Tories - they're what it says on the tin - a party of Toffs, by Toffs, for Toffs. :rolleyes: The worst of the Lib-Lab-Con is the Liberals who are real ideological enemies to those who detest the idea of the European Union running our land.

Agree there Goblin, politicians and every party going are all corrupt. Don't know why Percy has singled out UKIP in this.

Perhaps he's a LIB/LAB/CON spin doctor working hard trying to get some last minute votes?

Anyway, here's my gripe, why is it not ok to be seen to be very right wing, yet being very left wing is deemed ok. Surely extremists from both sides are nutters and need locking up.

Agree there Goblin, politicians and every party going are all corrupt. Don't know why Percy has singled out UKIP in this.

Perhaps he's a LIB/LAB/CON spin doctor working hard trying to get some last minute votes?

Anyway, here's my gripe, why is it not ok to be seen to be very right wing, yet being very left wing is deemed ok. Surely extremists from both sides are nutters and need locking up.

The fact that Percy Parrot doesn't grasp is that the European Union will soon run this country's legislature completely if we don't get out soon. If the European Union got taken over by a Hitlerite European Unionist faction - and there are many in Europe - then the Swastika will be raised over every public building in this land. Is that what Percy Parrot wants to risk by voting for the EU loving Lib-Lab-Con? At least by voting UKIP we've got a chance of getting out of the EU to stop this potential nightmare occurring.

You call the Lab/Con/Lib pact the most corrupt and seem angry by it yet seem willing to vote for a party for which 1/6 of their most recently elected MPs/MEPs have been either sentenced or prosecuted for serious fraud while living luxury lifestyles and a party where two of their recent leaders have totally disowned them. Proportionatly the Lib/Lab/Cons would need hundreds and hundreds of MEPs and MPs go do similar. They haven't.

I have singled out UKIP as they are a) the worst of the bunch and b) seem to be riding on a ticket of "saving money" and anti-corruption which is just laughable. As I said, even their founder and leader until 1997 has labelled them racist and infected by the far-right.

Don't think far left is seen in a very favourable light (though Goblin may disagree with me here! We've had good rows on here in the past about the far-left). However, I think the far-right is seen in some quarters as more dangerous because of the race issue and in extreme cases the willingness to use violence. Far left groups may be authoritarian and champion one of the most distructive political systems ever but have not played the race card and to the extend of the far right BNP or National Front. UKIP doesn't play the race card explicitly but panders to it through the use of the £ sign, Churchill (see my original post on this hijacking of one of this countries greatest leaders), the flag etc. They seem to think these things make them more patriotic - that is just utter crap. I'm passionate about my country but think very differently to them and am willing to swallow personal pride or nationalism if it's what's best for the country.

The fact that Percy Parrot doesn't grasp is that the European Union will soon run this country's legislature completely if we don't get out soon. If the European Union got taken over by a Hitlerite European Unionist faction - and there are many in Europe - then the Swastika will be raised over every public building in this land. Is that what Percy Parrot wants to risk by voting for the EU loving Lib-Lab-Con? At least by voting UKIP we've got a chance of getting out of the EU to stop this potential nightmare occurring.

What world do you live in Gobblers? The right-wing Hiterlists that you discuss are the very people that UKIP got in to bed with when they aligned with Front Nationale, Le Pen and Mussolini. You are voting for the very people you say you're worried we might be taken over by.

The 20th century saw Liberal, Conservative and Labour governments yet we never had a Swastika raised over a public building in this land.

And your first point is not a fact. In FACT it's nonsense. Fact. :tongue:

Another one on this Goblin - you love Stalin. Stalin leader of the USSR a huge collection of different countries totally united under one leadership and military with the eastern bloc all controlled by it....yet you are worried about the EU!?! Mental.

Another one on this Goblin - you love Stalin. Stalin leader of the USSR a huge collection of different countries totally united under one leadership and military with the eastern bloc all controlled by it....yet you are worried about the EU!?! Mental.

You may have my gender completely wrong Percy because I don't love Stalin. :innocent06: The USSR was a collective of former countries of the Russian empire united by Leninism. The current Russian regime is alarmed by European Union expansionism just as we should be.

Major problems of today are global recession, global terrorism, global warming, global disease, global drug trade. You can't combat these things by being isolationist.

I certainly agree with this. Big issues such as these require a global consensus I believe, and the EU is an important part of this.

The 20th century saw Liberal, Conservative and Labour governments yet we never had a Swastika raised over a public building in this land.

That's because Liberal, Conservative and Labour governments were loyal to our Empire and then our Commonwealth prior to 1973 when we joined the EEC that's now become the EU. I'm far more interested in the Commonwealth than the European Union - the first class cricket nations are all Commonwealth countries and are situated in far sunnier climates than most EU countries. :winner_third_h4h:

Guest MaloneFM
If the European Union got taken over by a Hitlerite European Unionist faction - and there are many in Europe - then the Swastika will be raised over every public building in this land.

WHAAA? And I say again...WHAAAAA? :o

These sneaky buggers were the shirt sponsors in the 80's and they have got their headquarters on the Ashton road entrance and you mean to tell me they are in chaoots with the HUN? Van hire company my ARSE!

DAS? I should bloody cocoa DAS BOOT more like!

So Park Furnishers and Thorn Security may indeed have links with the filthy swine in Tokyo?

WHAAA? And I say again...WHAAAAA? :o

These sneaky buggers were the shirt sponsors in the 80's and they have got their headquarters on the Ashton road entrance and you mean to tell me they are in chaoots with the HUN? Van hire company my ARSE!

DAS? I should bloody cocoa DAS BOOT more like!

So Park Furnishers and Thorn Security may indeed have links with the filthy swine in Tokyo?

Mock and pillory me all you like but the fact is that there are many small and extreme Right Wing political parties in Europe. A party originally known as the 'German Workers Party' had Adolf Hitler join as its 7th member and it ended up controlling most of Europe until the British, the Russians and the Americans smashed it. The European Union is not a democratic organisation and could easily fall to the whim of extremists at some future date.

the fact is that there are many small and extreme Right Wing political parties in Europe.

Yeah, UKIP.

The European Union is not a democratic organisation and could easily fall to the whim of extremists at some future date.

UKIP are not about to take power...however their alliances with Le Pen and Mussolini could be their first steps.

That's because Liberal, Conservative and Labour governments were loyal to our Empire and then our Commonwealth prior to 1973 when we joined the EEC that's now become the EU. I'm far more interested in the Commonwealth than the European Union - the first class cricket nations are all Commonwealth countries and are situated in far sunnier climates than most EU countries. :winner_third_h4h:

True enough the Commonwealth was important during the war. It showed the importance of having allies and groups of countries united.

Times have changed, the empire/commonwealth is no longer what it was in 1939 and never will be. We can not longer rely on Australia and India to declare war on a country just because they are at war with us as they did in 1939.

You have just defeated your own argument by pointing out the importance of international groups.

You may have my gender completely wrong Percy because I don't love Stalin. :innocent06: The USSR was a collective of former countries of the Russian empire united by Leninism. The current Russian regime is alarmed by European Union expansionism just as we should be.

You certainly thought he was a "jolly good fellow" http://www.otib.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=...2&hl=Stalin

To avoid another post I'll reply to other bit about me declaring who I will vote for - I choose not to say on here. But it won't be UKIP.

Archived