IGNORED

More Rumours

West Sussex Red

You misunderstand me.

I didnt mean Westwood is shite, I meant that site/those rumours is/are.

If we spent 800k on a goalkeeper with Basso and Henderson at the club and having 'allowed' Weale to leave for pastures new I would personally be furious. Not because of how good or not so Westwood is, but 800k would be a signifcant chunk of our transfer kitty this summer spent on a position of absolutely no need.

That would make 2 of us!!!!

On the site today:

According to youth coach at MLS team Seattle Sounders FC Star Striker Fredy Montero is attracting interest from English championship team Bristol City, i was told $1.3 Million.

Out of contract David Noble has agreed terms with Plymouth Argyle. Bristol City are preparing a bid for Alan Gow.

fredy montero is aparently on loan to seattle from colombian team deportivo cali and also read there is a third party that owns him which is against fifa rules

from wikipedia:

Unconfirmed reports suggest Montero is owned by a third-party[2], and not Deportivo Cali, an arrangement which FIFA does not allow. Other South American strikers like Carlos Tévez[5] and Jô have entered into similar controversial agreements in the past

I cant believe anything that would claim Bradley Orr is off to a Premier League club for two million... saying that, I've just watched a video of Freddy Montero on youtube and he actually looks promising. Has anyone heard of him before or anything to do with the "rumour"?

I cant believe anything that would claim Bradley Orr is off to a Premier League club for two million... saying that, I've just watched a video of Freddy Montero on youtube and he actually looks promising. Has anyone heard of him before or anything to do with the "rumour"?

Very talented player, but yes there are complications with his ownership I believe and also I think he is on loan to Seattle until the end of the year. This would be a very complicated signing if true. He does not speak english but made an instant impact at Seattle, I'm waiting for to hear back for more info.

Some I found on football rumours today... of course to be taken with a huge pinch of salt

Bristol City

In

Liam Rosenior

Owen Garvan or Andrew Surman

Isaiah Osbourne

Scott Sinclair

Paul Gallagher

Leroy Lita

Jay Simpson

Shaun Barker

Out

Marvin Elliot

James Wilson

Jamie McCombe

Lee Trundle

Also saw from another contributor to the site that we are bidding 4m for Cameron Jerome and 750k on Daryl Murphy.

Guest Owens
i got a txt earlier saying were in talks with timar from plymouth after a bit of investigating it seems he needed a metal plate in his head after a operation following the last game of the season cant be good news for a defender that

anyway i wouldn't hold your breath for any of those to be signed that site is possible the worst around if they were true then we would have about 400 people moving clubs

:laugh: none of them will happen, nor the plymouth.

Some I found on football rumours today... of course to be taken with a huge pinch of salt

Bristol City

In

Liam Rosenior

Owen Garvan or Andrew Surman

Isaiah Osbourne

Scott Sinclair

Paul Gallagher

Leroy Lita

Jay Simpson

Shaun Barker

Out

Marvin Elliot

James Wilson

Jamie McCombe

Lee Trundle

Also saw from another contributor to the site that we are bidding 4m for Cameron Jerome and 750k on Daryl Murphy.

Don't forget Iniesta, Britney Spears and James T Kirk :innocent06:

I am Gary johnsons cousin just to let all bristol city fans know that Jason Scotland has signed a 3 yr contract with the club starting july 1st for 2.25 mill + Lee Trundle on a season loan

:laugh::rofl2br:

Where did u find that? Would be great if it wasn't balls

• Admin
  • Team:MTK Budapestflags_hungary.gif
  • Shirt Number:19
  • Nationality:Hungaryflags_hungary.gif
  • Position:Attacking mid©
  • Secondary:Right forward, Left forward
  • Height:1.7 m / 5.58 ft.

MTK Budapest's Jozsef Kanta has been one of the best players in Hungary over the past few years, crowning his career with the league title last summer after leading his team with an average age of 23 to a historic championship.

The 24-year-old playmaker started his career at local club Ajka SE. His play raised the interest of the leading youth academy (Sandor Karoly Academy, Agard) in the country and the youngster joined them to fine tune his skills. In 2002, Kanta was assigned to the third division MTK farm team, Bodajk FC. The 19-year-old soon established himself as a team leader and played a key role in gaining promotion to the second division. He scored 24 goals in 29 games at Bodajk.

MTK coach J. Garami noticed the young forward and called him up to first team duty with the ultimate goal of turning him into a playmaker to replace ageing MTK icon Bela Illes. Kanta played as a forward in his first top division season while gradually learning the role of an attacking midfielder/ playmaker. He opened with a dream start, scoring after just 26 minutes on his debut against Sopron and scored a total of eight goals in 28 games in his debut season.

The 2005-06 season was Kanta's breakout campaign. He finally turned into the midfielder role his coach envisioned for him. He scored two hat-tricks and finished the season with 18 goals and as third top scorer in the league. He then received the plaudits, winning the "Puskas award," for the best young player of the year.

The following season he scored 16 goals and again finished third on the top scorer list. His play helped his team to second place in the league. This season Kanta was called up for the Hungarian national team for the first time.

In 2007-08 Kanta displayed true leadership again and led the blues to a historic championship with nine goals in 22 games. This achievement is underscored by the fact that MTK are a rather low budget team with the average age of their players being 23. His achievement was recognized by the prestigious Player of the Year award.

After winning the Hungarian championship in 2008, he was linked with a possible move to Italy and the Netherlands but a knee injury picked up during a training game prevented him from realizing his dream of playing in one of the top leagues in Europe.

Two weeks ago Kanta returned in great style from his injury, scoring the winning goal against Kaposvar in the season opener with a great low shot from just outside the box. His presence is so important to his team that the struggling champions finished in the disappointing 10th position before the winter break, jumped to 5th place with three victories since Kanta has returned to dominate the MTK midfield again.

Kanta is quick and very technical; he is a hard worker and has exceptional vision on the field. He is good at setting up a goal scoring opportunity or capitalizing on one himself. He is the primary free-kick and penalty taker of MTK.

He is valued at around 500K euros and his contract at MTK runs out in 2009/2010. Having returned from injury and proved himself to possess character as well as talent, the stage could well be set for Kanta to move to a bigger club in a major European league.

fredy montero is aparently on loan to seattle from colombian team deportivo cali and also read there is a third party that owns him which is against fifa rules

Well that is rubbish. FIFA rules DOES allow it. How do you think brazilian clubs get away with it?! Its the Premier League rules that do not allow it.

Archived