IGNORED

More Rumours

West Sussex Red

More from the beloved site!

Update from Ashton Gate;

Scott Sinclair has signed from Chelsea (1m+)and Lee Martin has signed from Man.Utd today (Wednesday)after being in Bristol since Monday (1.5m).

Barnsley have now accepted an amended bid for Anderson De Silva said to be under 1m and will be in Bristol later this week to complete the deal.

Leandro from Debrecen (Hungary) is expected in Bristol for talks soon. The left fullback/wingback is expected to cost 250k.

Gary Johnson is also after Paul Gallager (Blackburn).

Update from Ashton Gate;

Scott Sinclair has signed from Chelsea (1m+)and Lee Martin has signed from Man.Utd today (Wednesday)after being in Bristol since Monday (1.5m).

Barnsley have now accepted an amended bid for Anderson De Silva said to be under 1m and will be in Bristol later this week to complete the deal.

Leandro from Debrecen (Hungary) is expected in Bristol for talks soon. The left fullback/wingback is expected to cost 250k.

Thats boring because all of that is possible! I prefer it when we are signing fake people! makes it much more interesting!

Update from Ashton Gate;

I know it should burn in silicon hell, but I'm actually enjoying these rumours and really want them to be true!

If this is Tanzley sending them in he's in big trouble........!!!

Due to a fall out beetween sam allardyce and Jason Roberts Blackburn are looking to offload the stricker and Bristol City and Swansea are battling it to sign the stricker. Bristol City are leading the chase because Roberts has friends down Bristol.

Fulham have looked to won the bidding war for Marvin Elliot for 2mill and zamora looking likely to head the other way in a part exchange.

Due to a fall out beetween sam allardyce and Jason Roberts Blackburn are looking to offload the stricker and Bristol City and Swansea are battling it to sign the stricker. Bristol City are leading the chase because Roberts has friends down Bristol.

Fulham have looked to won the bidding war for Marvin Elliot for 2mill and zamora looking likely to head the other way in a part exchange.

Not in the south of the City he hasn't. He had his chance, blew it!

Update from Ashton Gate;

Come on, who was it? :source:

Guest RobbieTurner
Moxey and Croft set to sign.,. for Derby :( Beeb says so

Well if we get Martin and Sinclair I think we have by far and wide got the better end of the deal....don't you ?

Well if we get Martin and Sinclair I think we have by far and wide got the better end of the deal....don't you ?

Just hope we get what we want, not whats left after everyone else has had their pick.

Opening bid I would think is only a tester and prob a bit lower than we`d actually want to max bid for; wage structure would no doubt come into it as well;

Who will we go that extra mile for :dunno: time will tell.

Guest RobbieTurner
Just hope we get what we want, not whats left after everyone else has had their pick.

Opening bid I would think is only a tester and prob a bit lower than we`d actually want to max bid for; wage structure would no doubt come into it as well;

Who will we go that extra mile for :dunno: time will tell.

To be honest Glos old boy, I really don't think GJ would sign whats left. He has his targets and if we don't get them he will move onto the next one, if we cant get anyone in to better what we have or provide competition for at least , I don't think GJ would bother at all. Wage wise we are being told wages will increase again this year and several players have left, so there is scope to offer competitive salaries - again its if these players are worth it - as GJ said, some think they are worth a lot more than they actually are....

I would love us to go the extra mile for Sinclair, Martin and a classy striker with a prooven record.

I'm getting fed up now with no news coming from ashton gate are we after martin sinclare ect or not any transfer news would be gd :grr:

After last season with the Meteb & Mifsud fiasco I'd rather not here anything until he's signed on the dotted line (and not gone home to 'say goodbye' to anyone)!

Huge news involving Bristol City. Da Silva to sign for 1 million. Paul Gallagher to sign for 800k. Scott Sinclair on season long loan. Lee martin for 1.5 million. And Chris Iwelumo is set to join for 1.2 million. Exciting times down the gate.

It seems the same person is repeatedly posting variations on the same theme. :liar: I think we should be told. :ph34r:

Huge news involving Bristol City. Da Silva to sign for 1 million. Paul Gallagher to sign for 800k. Scott Sinclair on season long loan. Lee martin for 1.5 million. And Chris Iwelumo is set to join for 1.2 million. Exciting times down the gate.

It seems the same person is repeatedly posting variations on the same theme. :liar: I think we should be told. :ph34r:

Its doing my head in you read all these storys on here no half are s**t yet i keep coming back on half a dozen times a day i be glad when the season starts and the window is shut

Funny I was reading about Vasko a few weeks ago, it was not in English but seemed that there was problems regarding payments form his time with us, (VAT I think).

Also see someone named Tanzley edited Wikipedia yesterday to say we are looking at signing him. Also Martin Zeman from Sparta Prague....

Archived