IGNORED

More Rumours

West Sussex Red

Bristol City FC News:

I know i shouldn't be saying this but i'm good friends with, and went to school with a certain Scott Golbourne.

He has told me that he has been contacted by Bristol City regarding a return to Ashton Gate. Apparently after missing out on Exeter's Dean Moxey, Johnson wants Golbourne as cover for ageing left back Jamie Mcallister. No transfer fee would be required after being released by Reading last month. Scott has told me he is very keen on the deal and hopes it will be finalised early next week.

You heard it first here!

Found this on there today. Hope this is true! :farmer:

Martin Zeman (born 28 March 1989 is a Czech footballer currently playing for Sparta Prague. He is also Czech U-21 international. Zeman is a highly rated Czech left winger, who is rumoured to be signing for English Football Club Bristol City for around £1 million, he is said to be in the same mould as Czech Hero Karel Poborsky who played for Manchester United. Just to add Jordan Tanzley is rumoured to be an additional signing to Bristol City's scouting system.

Got that from wiki! :noexpression:

Ashton Gate will be half empty next season due to the fact half the fans will be in a mental home. I plame the lack of transfer activity for it myself oh yeh hear a local man Jon Garrett is due to sign for £1000 and will earn £12.00p a week your thoughts :innocent06:

That sounds like me.......awesome, I will sign for £10 a week!

Stroudy, I'll pay you £20 a week not to sign.

Ian,

Thats a bit harsh, just cos everytime you see me i'm eating a balti pie........oh hang on a second you might be right. :laugh:

Guest RobbieTurner
Ian,

Thats a bit harsh, just cos everytime you see me i'm eating a balti pie........oh hang on a second you might be right. :laugh:

Forget Maynard and a.n.other up front mate, Stroudy and Robbie Turner....partnership heaven.....50 goals between us I reckon...!!!

Forget Maynard and a.n.other up front mate, Stroudy and Robbie Turner....partnership heaven.....50 goals between us I reckon...!!!

So long as you do the running.....give me the ball and I'll make things happen. :laugh:. :laugh:

Today's offering...

––––––––Barnsley FC, Rangers, Bristol City––––––––

i heard from a reliable source that jermaine beckford has been seen round oakwell. i also heard that charlie adam is on his way from rangers for 500k and that anderson de silva may be joining bristol city for £1m and michael mcindoe (rip–off!!)

Just found this belter a little further down...

Rickie Lambert – Bristol Rvrs to Bristol City (P/ex D. Noble + fee) and

Bristol Rovers signings

Robbie Savage

Jon Parkin

David Noble

Nacer Barazite

Moritz Volz

Some of the funniest ones yet.

New Celtic Manager Tony Mowbury wants to utilise his

European Intertoto cup experience to help keep Celtic in Europe after the tricky two rounds in August ,in doing so he hopes to bring in former players who were under him at Hibs ,Gary O Conner from Birmngham is high on his list as is Ivan Spouille ,there could also be a return to Celtic for

wayward player Derek Rhiorden .

Bristol city are seriously want anderson de silva from barnsley first they offererd 1.2 mil then 1.5 mil then michael mcindoe and 300k then 500 k plus michael mcindoe but now the have added dele adebola plus 200k I'm a barnsley fan and i think we should defo accept i would have accepted just mcindoe

I think we should definately offer Adebola plus £200K (not sure how Forest would react to us selling their player :dunno: but, hey, that's their problem :city:

Some of the funniest ones yet.

New Celtic Manager Tony Mowbury wants to utilise his

European Intertoto cup experience to help keep Celtic in Europe after the tricky two rounds in August ,in doing so he hopes to bring in former players who were under him at Hibs ,Gary O Conner from Birmngham is high on his list as is Ivan Spouille ,there could also be a return to Celtic for

wayward player Derek Rhiorden .

Bristol city are seriously want anderson de silva from barnsley first they offererd 1.2 mil then 1.5 mil then michael mcindoe and 300k then 500 k plus michael mcindoe but now the have added dele adebola plus 200k I'm a barnsley fan and i think we should defo accept i would have accepted just mcindoe

Dear me, look at the spelling and grammar! Do they have schools in Barnsley?

Archived