IGNORED

Kenny Cooper

Pete1975Legend

In the Daily Mail this morning says we have signed this striker from FC Dallas, it is on one of the football coloumns at the bottom of the page, tried to find it on their website without success sorry.

If someone can confirm this to be true by picking up your Mail today!!!!!

If it is, here is some information on him: Kenny Cooper

Looks like a decent signing if true!!!! :fingerscrossed:

In the Daily Mail this morning says we have signed this striker from FC Dallas, it is on one of the football coloumns at the bottom of the page, tried to find it on their website without success sorry.

If someone can confirm this to be true by picking up your Mail today!!!!!

If it is, here is some information on him: Kenny Cooper

Looks like a decent signing if true!!!! :fingerscrossed:

Looks like an interesting one with Johnson mentioning yesterday that we still havent replaced Adebola and Cooper being 6 ft 3 and 210 lbs. The stats look good as do the write ups.

I feel the target man is the only player left that we need really with McIndoe staying. Roll on the new season!

Ummmm. Been linked to Americans before and this is one of the better ones. Would score the goals but can,t see him as a twenty a season man. Is GJ looking for a squad based team rather than a first eleven and fight for a place emmmm. we shall see.

to be fair, its not often you get a target man type player who notches 20

Looks like an interesting one with Johnson mentioning yesterday that we still havent replaced Adebola and Cooper being 6 ft 3 and 210 lbs. The stats look good as do the write ups.

I feel the target man is the only player left that we need really with McIndoe staying. Roll on the new season!

Looks good, only 26 former Manchester United Player... This could be that final club in the bag, we will wait and see.

I know he was at Man Utd but could there be work permit issues? As he doesn't appear to be a regular international.

The rules on whether a player is granted automatic entry are clear. He must have played in 75% of internationals for his country in the two years before the application, while the player's country must regularly make the top 70 world rankings.

I know he was at Man Utd but could there be work permit issues? As he doesn't appear to be a regular international.

The rules on whether a player is granted automatic entry are clear. He must have played in 75% of internationals for his country in the two years before the application, while the player's country must regularly make the top 70 world rankings.

When signed for utd he didn't have any work permit issues as his dad was born and lived in the UK.

£2 million is a lot of money for a Man Utd reject who is plying their trade in the MLS.

Although that sounds negative it isnt especially meant to be. I am in the camp who would like to see us have a 'target man' option amongst our strikers but this seems like an awfully large sum - clearly, if true, the club have been watching him for a prologed period.

When signed for utd he didn't have any work permit issues as his dad was born and lived in the UK.

Didn't realise his dad was born in the UK, just read the info and seen he had played here.

Just checked Wikipedia and it says his dad was born in Blackpool, that makes life alot easier!

Looks like he could be a decent signing

Looks good, only 26 former Manchester United Player... This could be that final club in the bag, we will wait and see.

If he signed and Eremenko was as good as everyone says and signs, our team would be complete. It would be magic if we could pull this one off though but after what has happened this anything can happen!

£2 million is a lot of money for a Man Utd reject who is plying their trade in the MLS.

Although that sounds negative it isnt especially meant to be. I am in the camp who would like to see us have a 'target man' option amongst our strikers but this seems like an awfully large sum - clearly, if true, the club have been watching him for a prologed period.

it could be $2,000,000

:tumbleweed:

He does look pretty tasty from those clips (I know, only uTube, but...) - seems very accomplished in the air and good with his feet.

I especially like the one where he carried it 5 and goal into the endzone - SCORE!

oh yeah - and if he comes, will he bring cheerleaders to the Gate?

Thank you!! I knew I'd heard of him before and thats why - ex United player.

He was mentioned on a thread in May (about Adebola's replacement)by Dynamite Red - as a "nice to have" rather than any actual link to us. A good guess if it turns out to be true. Unless of course the forum prompted the club to look!

Guest ashtonyate
This is freaky, I never heard of him until last week........ when I signed him on football manager.... for 2m!!

So RIAZ that's who you really are well done Gary, he looks to know where the back of the net is could be the missing link

This could just about wrap up the signings (give or take a trialist) nicely. People in this league are starting to stand up and take note of us.. good times :D

Well from that YouTube clip he looks like a class act - loads of cracking goals on there. Target man he might be, but he looks more than just a target man too which I like.

If this one comes off then that golf bag is shaping up nicely! Its just a shame we play football! (I'll get my coat!)

Archived