IGNORED

Kenny Cooper

Pete1975Legend

With that in mind, if there's anyone in the Williams stand tonight who fancies printing off his picture from the net so they can identify him in the directors' box & take a photo to prove his presence on here after will immediately be granted hero status on here ;)

I am so will take my high powered goggles and camera and let you know!! :photo:

MM

To go back to the original thread

Papers Rumour Accuracy For Bristol City

Paper Right Total Num Accuracy

News Of The World 2 2 100%

Daily Mail 1 2 50%

Daily Record 1 2 50%

The Sun 2 6 33.33%

Daily Mirror 3 12 25%

Daily Star 1 14 7.14%

The Express 0 1 0%

The Guardian 0 1 0%

So they either have it right or not !

Fingers crossed as he does look an exciting prospect - as the others do

Roll on 1945

• Admin
I am so will take my high powered goggles and camera and let you know!! :photo:

MM

Just to let you know so you go into this with your eyes open, hero-status doesn't garner any extra priviledges, just greater responsibility. :ph34r:

Don't think Styvar did that in any of his videos did he?!!! Lovely jubbly.

Perhaps we should send him a message on his official website - see if he is "popping over to the UK".

http://www.kennycooper.com/

At the bottom of the page.....

"This site is not affiliated with Kenny Cooper. It is a fan site and part of the Epik.com direct navigation network. To contribute content to this site, please contact us"

I reckon this is a case of an agent trying to drum up interest.

One line in a newspaper is all there is.

Cardiff tried to get him in 2008. Hibs tried to get him in January, 2009. He is a US National Player and settled in his hometwon of Dallas. Would not be surprised that he doesn't want to pull up roots and move. Hid dads ex-Blackburn goalie and still settled in the States.

I have seen him play twice, although good, not a brilliant display and seems a bit over-rated.

Wish it was true, but this sounds like massive bullcrap, not sure even we can afford £2m for a striker.

Andy Gray for a fraction of that is a much more likely target. However as GJ always says, he doesn't have a budget as such. When a player he's keen on becomes available at a good value price, he goes to see the chairman to see if we can sign him. Perhaps that time has arrived. Would be surprised to us splash 2 million on an overseas player mind you.

Guest RobbieTurner
Andy Gray for a fraction of that is a much more likely target. However as GJ always says, he doesn't have a budget as such. When a player he's keen on becomes available at a good value price, he goes to see the chairman to see if we can sign him. Perhaps that time has arrived. Would be surprised to us splash 2 million on an overseas player mind you.

Not sure I could welcome him to the Gate with open arms after he celebrated and goaded City fans in the Atyeo after scoring for Burnley against us in our 1st season back in the CCC.

I'm sure i'd eventually accept him, but celebrating the way he did was nothing short of s**t stirring and its not the only time he's done it.

Turnip's Teaser:

This one got me.

Kenny Cooper has played against Bristol City at AG in a football league match.

Who for?

What was the score?

Which defender (who subsequently, playing for another team, appeared to snigger when a City fan was pole -axed by a thunderous clearance into the Dolman leavers) scored an 88th minute OG that day to send us all home happy.

No peeping anywhere for the answers. :nono::no::innocent06:

Turnip's Teaser:

This one got me.

Who for?

What was the score?

Which defender (who subsequently, playing for another team, appeared to snigger when a City fan was pole -axed by a thunderous clearance into the Dolman leavers) scored an 88th minute OG that day to send us all home happy.

He played for oldham, thats all I know.

Turnip's Teaser:

This one got me.

Who for?

What was the score?

Oldham

Can remember there being a few goals - 4-1?

Didn't know but guessing on the clue Guy Branston - for laughing when playing for Sheff. Wed.

Oldham

Can remember there being a few goals - 4-1?

Didn't know but guessing on the clue Guy Branston - for laughing when playing for Sheff. Wed.

Almost there...

It was Oldham, and you're right about Branston, score's just out though.

Bonus point for naming which player played for Oldham in that match came to City 2 years later..?

Archived