IGNORED

Ross Mccormack

Smokey

He doesn't want to be 3rd choice and won't fight for his place, Chopra re-signed on the agreement that he would start, madness as pre Chopra McCorrmack was banging them in. That club is ahotbed for ego's and troublemakers and thats just the players.

Wouln't be suprised to see another bid for Cooper, different player but just have a feeling....

Seems odd that he would commit to a club, if he wanted a move to a prem club. Surely a transfer reuqest before his acceptance would of been more understandable. Be a good thing for the rest of the championship losing a player of his ability has a very good ability to change a game, we all remember against us at home!!

Seems odd that he would commit to a club, if he wanted a move to a prem club. Surely a transfer reuqest before his acceptance would of been more understandable. Be a good thing for the rest of the championship losing a player of his ability has a very good ability to change a game, we all remember against us at home!!

Hull did not get there #1 target Fraizer Campbell, so now looking for McCormack I think.

So it just might be Hull City after Basso?

They have asked both partys (Basso & McCormack) to hand in transfer requests then do a double swoop on Cardiff & Bristol city for cheap players.

Only a thought :whistle2::rofl2br::rofl2br:

I think a certain mike newell would have something to say about this..

If he hadnt just signed a new deal i wouldnt have been suprised but comitting to a club then putting in a transfer request a month later seems a bit out of order. Either way the fact its Bardiff city means i couldnt give a toss!

There's a school of thought that says his strike partner at Motherwell is the better prospect.

Didin't McCormack score 12 last season - plus 11 penalties or something of that order ?

21 goals in 38 league games, including 10 penalties, I believe.

Same number from open play as Maynard. That said, penalties still have to be scored, as we found to our cost last season.

21 goals in 38 league games, including 10 penalties, I believe.

Same number from open play as Maynard. That said, penalties still have to be scored, as we found to our cost last season.

He also scored a fair few from free kicks. Think he's a bit overated. Don't they want something like £4m for him?

A record of less than 1 in 3 in open play in the Championship doesn't make McCormack a good bet to succeed in the Premier League. Hull must be getting very desperate for a new striker, makes you wonder if Maynard might be next on their list if this move doesn't come off.

You can't argue with his great record for scoring penalties ( did he miss any?) but sickening that Cardiff were awarded so many in the first place.

I think Hull are getting desperate. Although they survived they still arent a very attractive proposition for any proven premier league players, so they are prepared to pay top dollar for someone like mccormack. I think their form at the end of last season will continue into this season and they will come back down.

I wonder how we would have compared in terms of the players brought in had we won that game instead?

And Paul Parry is off too leaving C*rdiff with Bothroyd and Chopra,not exactly a forward line packed with thrills there.......aaah poor Ridsdale........ :rofl2br::rofl2br: Still a bit of a disgrace signing a new 4 year deal before dropping this bombshell!!!

Apparently he has not handed in request, it's just some sort of a agreement if a Prem club came in, he could leave.

Apparently he has not handed in request, it's just some sort of a agreement if a Prem club came in, he could leave.

Very complicated these contract agreements now aren't they. Didn't our own Matty Hill have a clause were that if anyone offered over X amount he could talk to them, and this was soon after signing a deal with us.

I know what people are saying about a player possibly walking away straight after signing a 4 year deal is hard to take, but at least it means some financial compensation for the club. Little comfort I know, but in these times when running a contract down and leaving for nothing seems the thing to do, it's at least something.

I used to think on seeing someone had signed for X years as a secure signing, now I don't think contracts amount to much. If the player wants out he usually finds a way, same if the club decides they don't want you, a solution is found too.

Very complicated these contract agreements now aren't they. Didn't our own Matty Hill have a clause were that if anyone offered over X amount he could talk to them, and this was soon after signing a deal with us.

I know what people are saying about a player possibly walking away straight after signing a 4 year deal is hard to take, but at least it means some financial compensation for the club. Little comfort I know, but in these times when running a contract down and leaving for nothing seems the thing to do, it's at least something.

I used to think on seeing someone had signed for X years as a secure signing, now I don't think contracts amount to much. If the player wants out he usually finds a way, same if the club decides they don't want you, a solution is found too.

Yes, it was £100k or he wouldn't sign the contract.

Oddly, Preston came in with a bid for precisely that amount. Strange how often that happens.

Yes, it was £100k or he wouldn't sign the contract.

Oddly, Preston came in with a bid for precisely that amount. Strange how often that happens.

I'm looking for a career change. What qualifications do you think you need to become a football Agent? I feel it must be quite rewarding.

Archived