IGNORED

Yeovil Town Vs Bristol City

South_Coast_Red

as I appear to be a jinx, I'm not posting again during the match

Since the 'traitor' Basso has requested a transfer, shall we stop repeating the evangelical mantra: 'Always Believe' and replace it with a new cliche when City fall behind?

How about 'Heaven knows I'm miserable now'?

Any other suggestions?

yeah at the game nog. Championship you're having a laugh from inbred yeovil fans. Ha! Carved us up a fair few times, including missed pen should be about 4-1 to them. We've had our chances but akinde choosing the wrong options and missed a header that was easier to score from what i can see. Yeovil seem to be targeting williams. . Not much happening in midfield and lewin nyatanga seems a bit unsettled, ala mccombe when he has a wobbly.

yeah at the game nog. Championship you're having a laugh from inbred yeovil fans. Ha! Carved us up a fair few times, including missed pen should be about 4-1 to them. We've had our chances but akinde choosing the wrong options and missed a header that was easier to score from what i can see. Yeovil seem to be targeting williams. . Not much happening in midfield and lewin nyatanga seems a bit unsettled, ala mccombe when he has a wobbly.

We suck at mo, they running through our defence to easy. No slick passing like weekend also much more long ball. need to improve big time 2nd half. Haynes on 4 Maynard

Cheers Rocky. :) A bit of a disconcerting first half report and not entirely sure of the City line-up this end.

Hopefully one or two changes by GJ at half time, either in personnel or tactics.

Anybody actually having a good game?

Hope there's a big turnaround and a few City goals for you to cheer in the 2nd half to prove those annoying Yeovil fans wrong. :city:

Archived