IGNORED

Guy At The Bottom Of The Dolman?

Jordan Tansley

Lee Johnson behaved like a tool.

I sit in the same block where the incident happened, Johnson was by the touchline and the ball whent out of play, naturally many were unhappy as we'd played crap and were 1 down, some comments were made regarding the general crap we'd be subjected too and Johnson thought it would be wise to walk over and start telling people to shut up and be quiet and sit down!? As a result many more fans got involved telling Johnson to do one, with this he made a quick exit and strted clapping like a seal trying to conduct the fans? .

I mean the audacity of the little man to feel aggrieved because paying supporters were unhappy with a crap performance and wanted to voice it. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree I guess.

I guess Lee worked out in the following 20 mins or so that he shouldn't of said what he did so he came across on the final whistle apologising and shaking hands.

I sit with these people that were involved and all my mate said was something along the lines of.... Play the ball forwards not backwards to which LJ replied with shut the **** up and then he came over saying hes trying to play it forward but nothing was on, then he started saying come on get behind the lads etc...

He then came over at the end of the game and apologised to my mate and said sorry about the performance and that it was poor from all the team.

• Admin
I suppose Sherlock Holmes' job is at risk then...

whatver you're overheads, ten pounds isn't a fortune, that was my point. so before you get all "you're young you dont understand anything" bullshit, how about you read the post how it was intended.

the comparison was between the cost of last nights match ticket and something from everyday life. I'm sure if you had a pizza that tasted **** you wouldn't spend a whole day on a forum moaning about how that lost tenner is going to make you lose your house and kids?

but of course, I'm a "kid". so my opinion or thoughts on the overall value of ten english pounds are irrelevant.

Is this the new Ron in the making ???

truebrit, why delete it?

pretty pathetic post isnt it? what do you know about my stance on charity? how much i've given over time to certain charities? absolutely nothing.

if you seriously think ten pounds is a drastically huge amount of money then why the hell do you watch football? (if you attend games of course)

sort your head out fella, cos thats one of the most ludicrous posts i've seen!

truebrit, why delete it?

pretty pathetic post isnt it? what do you know about my stance on charity? how much i've given over time to certain charities? absolutely nothing.

if you seriously think ten pounds is a drastically huge amount of money then why the hell do you watch football? (if you attend games of course)

sort your head out fella, cos thats one of the most ludicrous posts i've seen!

First off I didnt delete my post.

Secondly you have one serious attitude young man, I recently lost my job and have taken another at 10k per year less to keep my families head above water.

So yes I SERIOUSLY believe £10 is a good deal of money to pay for a poor product fella.

First off I didnt delete my post.

Secondly you have one serious attitude young man, I recently lost my job and have taken another at 10k per year less to keep my families head above water.

So yes I SERIOUSLY believe £10 is a good deal of money to pay for a poor product fella.

well, all i can say is if money is that tight then you really shouldn't be wasting it on something that has no garauntee to bring you enjoyment.

if you don't think the football you watch is up to the money you pay, then there is nothing forcing you to keep paying...

or is that too simple a viewpoint?

well, all i can say is if money is that tight then you really shouldn't be wasting it on something that has no garauntee to bring you enjoyment.

if you don't think the football you watch is up to the money you pay, then there is nothing forcing you to keep paying...

or is that too simple a viewpoint?

As simple as you young man.

Come back when youve lived you may have something decent to say.

The end.

As simple as you young man.

Come back when youve lived you may have something decent to say.

The end.

The Beggining

and yet your life experiences didn't add maturity did they ;)

The Middle

I love the generalisations the angry old men make. How about you come back when you've grown up into that big old body fo yours?

The End.

The Beggining

and yet your life experiences didn't add maturity did they ;)

The Middle

I love the generalisations the angry old men make. How about you come back when you've grown up into that big old body fo yours?

The End.

"Angry old man" I nearly spat my false teeth out (See should have bought some fixadent instead of going to football).

Now put your hoodie on and make your way to McDonalds, or wherever it is you younguns work (sorry for the generlisation)

Sorry couldnt resist must be my immaturity ?

Truly the end.

:surrender:

:winner_third_h4h:

made i larf anyway

it does read right though doesn't it? :noexpression:

Not exactly funny. At some point in your life (though unfortunate as it may be) you may have some dependency on a charity. Most do fantastic work and are staffed by selfless individuals with dedication, respect and dignity.

My own family contributes as much as it can to our chosen charity and also benefits greatly as a member of my family has a terminal illness. He's a city fan, a season ticket holder, and only 5 years old.

If a laugh is what you're after you might want to look elsewhere, at least somewhere in better taste.

Not exactly funny. At some point in your life (though unfortunate as it may be) you may have some dependency on a charity. Most do fantastic work and are staffed by selfless individuals with dedication, respect and dignity.

My own family contributes as much as it can to our chosen charity and also benefits greatly as a member of my family has a terminal illness. He's a city fan, a season ticket holder, and only 5 years old.

If a laugh is what you're after you might want to look elsewhere, at least somewhere in better taste.

Read his post again CR he wasn't gloating just a bad use of commas, the 'absolutely nothing' quote was in reference to what previous poster knew about him

Well I was there, heard it all and saw it ! :innocent06:

I left my seat a few minutes from the end and saw the last few minutes from the walk way at the bottom of the Dolman. At the final whistle Fonts walked along and half heartedly clapped the fans in the Dolman. I was aware of a guy right behind me giving some good verbals to 'Fonts' who was perhaps 20 yards away. He was basically telling Fonts where to go ! I turned around and saw the guy who was middle aged with specs and pretty p1ssed off (as most of us were).

Fonts heard what was being shouted, stopped and strolled towards the 'abuser', who was still next to me ! I thought this will be fun ! He strolled across and said to the guy 'what did you say'

With that the guy backs down a bit from his previous verbals, and he proceeds to tell Fonts, shall we say more polietly ' you should donate all your wages and fees to charity for that crap'. Fonts simply stares at him and is joined by Lee Johnson, who then tells the bloke where to go, and rather funnily tells him not to come back on Saturday, when a load of shouts come up 'don't worry , we won't'

They are joined by Carey who pulls them all away and off they Trott.

Quite amazing few seconds, I had this vision of a Cantona moment. Sorry never happened. The bloke was over the top, but Fonts should have been above it. Best bit of fun in the whole evening

Well I was there, heard it all and saw it ! :innocent06:

I left my seat a few minutes from the end and saw the last few minutes from the walk way at the bottom of the Dolman. At the final whistle Fonts walked along and half heartedly clapped the fans in the Dolman. I was aware of a guy right behind me giving some good verbals to 'Fonts' who was perhaps 20 yards away. He was basically telling Fonts where to go ! I turned around and saw the guy who was middle aged with specs and pretty p1ssed off (as most of us were).

Fonts heard what was being shouted, stopped and strolled towards the 'abuser', who was still next to me ! I thought this will be fun ! He strolled across and said to the guy 'what did you say'

With that the guy backs down a bit from his previous verbals, and he proceeds to tell Fonts, shall we say more polietly ' you should donate all your wages and fees to charity for that crap'. Fonts simply stares at him and is joined by Lee Johnson, who then tells the bloke where to go, and rather funnily tells him not to come back on Saturday, when a load of shouts come up 'don't worry , we won't'

They are joined by Carey who pulls them all away and off they Trott.

Quite amazing few seconds, I had this vision of a Cantona moment. Sorry never happened. The bloke was over the top, but Fonts should have been above it. Best bit of fun in the whole evening

I'm sorry but if your account is correct then who the **** does Lee Johnson think he is, as a so called professional footballer, to tell the people who help pay his (highly inflated based on last night) wages not to come back on Saturday. A typical example of a footballer being on a different planet to everyone else back in the real world. Yes, I can accept they may not have liked what was being said by what they may have considered to be some crazed lunatic but unless it was threatening or bigoted they should simply have done the professional thing and walked away.

Jesus christ, if you are out on the pitch getting paid thousands of pounds per week then why the hell are you getting involved with punters who probably don't know their ar$e from their elbow anyway. That's the sort of thing you see in pub football on a Sunday morning and very unprofessional. Are their ego's that ******* big that they can't take a bit of OTT stick from some bloke who will probably explode in thirty seconds if they let him carry on anyway!!

I'm sorry but if your account is correct then who the **** does Lee Johnson think he is, as a so called professional footballer, to tell the people who help pay his (highly inflated based on last night) wages not to come back on Saturday. A typical example of a footballer being on a different planet to everyone else back in the real world. Yes, I can accept they may not have liked what was being said by what they may have considered to be some crazed lunatic but unless it was threatening or bigoted they should simply have done the professional thing and walked away.

Jesus christ, if you are out on the pitch getting paid thousands of pounds per week then why the hell are you getting involved with punters who probably don't know their ar$e from their elbow anyway. That's the sort of thing you see in pub football on a Sunday morning and very unprofessional. Are their ego's that ******* big that they can't take a bit of OTT stick from some bloke who will probably explode in thirty seconds if they let him carry on anyway!!

I disagree with this, I fully support LJ, if he isn't going to support the team then whats the point of that miserable block being down the gate!!!!!

i know lee johnson and yes he does have a fiery side, but really he is one of the nicest blokes in the world, but if something gets said and he disagrees with it then he will say something. im not saying that what he did was right but i can see why he did it. he wouldnt have done it intentionally unless it was something he really was unhappy about.

i know lee johnson and yes he does have a fiery side, but really he is one of the nicest blokes in the world, but if something gets said and he disagrees with it then he will say something. im not saying that what he did was right but i can see why he did it. he wouldnt have done it intentionally unless it was something he really was unhappy about.

I'm sure he is.

So...whats his take on the situation at the club? On and off the pitch?

unfortunately i cant say.. as he has not spoken to me about it. what goes on behind closed doors stays behind closed doors. all i can say is that after the game when i saw him he knows that we played terribly and he knows that... but he also said that he was getting a bit fed up of all the blame being pinned on him. there was a pass in midfield played that went out of play and lee got blamed for it when it was actually gavin williams who played the pass.

LJ reaction I suppose is one borne of frustration.....frustrated by the level of stick (absue in some quarters) he receives pretty much every game he plays, regardless of performance, and frustrated by the performanace on the night. I also suspect that he gets frustrated by the criticism that is levied at this Dad....the latter I suppose in unavoidable for him. So within reason, I can see how this incident came about.

I meant don't get me wrong, I don't think LJ is best midfielder in the world, far far from it....in fact I would actually like to Artus get a run of games ahead of him and I've lost count of the amount of poor games I have seen him have, and then still remain selected for the next match....but equally he is in a unique position at our football club and it can't by easy for him (.....yes I appreicate that his massive wages must be some comfort).

However, I think we should look at the positives....LJ is clearly a driven individual and whatever peoples opinions of him, he certainly does give his all in every game he plays and is clearly passionate about our football club.....he wants to win.

Therefore, should he have uttered this alleged words to the 'fans' no probably not, but you can tell a lot by how an individual deals with a situation once they have had time to reflect, and the fact that LJ went over to the individuals at the end of the game for a chat and to shake hands tells me he realised he was in the wrong.

However, were I SL I would probably advise LJ that he shouldn't make a habit of advising fans to stay away, given the tough economic climate we are currently experiencing and the large amount of fans who are already struggling to fund going to watch BCFC.

What a great shame that Lee Johnson can't put some of this fire in to tackling and working for the team instead of arguing with paying fans.

There have been worse performances, eg Lu'on away and Wycombe away.

However that was then this is now.

We were shite Sunday, and Ive yet to hear anyone say we werent Wednesday. The words "couldnt be bothered" come up in several conversations. Liam was probably the best player on the night.

GJ & KM's reaction would suggest they agree.

Many more "performances" like that and we're playing catch up.

A positive response is expected, and will be doubtless acted on.

What a great shame that Lee Johnson can't put some of this fire in to tackling and working for the team instead of arguing with paying fans.

ok well did you care to see the fiery tackles he made on wednesday. me and plenty other people i know who went agreed that lee was one of the best of a bad bunch.

Archived