IGNORED

Guy At The Bottom Of The Dolman?

Jordan Tansley

Before i get angry about it, could anyone tell me if he was being out of order at all. because of all the players to have a go at Liam didn't deserve it.

And fair play to Lee Johnson, for clapping the rest of us fans who weren't acting like spoilt children...

I was right by the old ****, no idea what he said but could not have been nice a Liam walked back over to him to, well lets say discuss the issue.

Old git was out of oreder if you ask me.

Before i get angry about it, could anyone tell me if he was being out of order at all. because of all the players to have a go at Liam didn't deserve it.

And fair play to Lee Johnson, for clapping the rest of us fans who weren't acting like spoilt children...

He deserved it every bit as much as anyone else, he was complete shite tonight, looked like he couldn't be bothered for the entire game, frankly it's a disgrace that they will be picking up their paychecks this week, should all be fined a weeks wages for that and have it all donated to charity. I have never in all my years watching city seen anything quite as disgraceful as tonights performance. I've seen us beaten more cmprehensively, but never have i watched on as almost to a man the entire team didn't give a shit.

He deserved it every bit as much as anyone else, he was complete shite tonight, looked like he couldn't be bothered for the entire game, frankly it's a disgrace that they will be picking up their paychecks this week, should all be fined a weeks wages for that and have it all donated to charity. I have never in all my years watching city seen anything quite as disgraceful as tonights performance. I've seen us beaten more cmprehensively, but never have i watched on as almost to a man the entire team didn't give a shit.

Was it you?

There is no excuse for calling a player over to abuse him.

Didn't hear it myself but overheard a young lady on the way out saying he was advising Fonts that the players should donate money to charity after such a piss poor performance.

I heard the same thing, and to be honest the guy is right, maybe not right in the way he went about it though...

Was it you?

My first thought... i think it might have been!

Serious reality checks in order for city fans tonight. "worst performance i've ever seen" :fastasleep: with statements like that shouldn't you be a derby fan, or a newcastle fan spud?

then again after 3 years of success they deserve to be abused at the side fo the pitch for one particularly bad performance

too much of a good thing and that...

Was it you?

Did he abuse him though ? were you there ? do you know what was said ? All we know is that Fonts took exception to what was said. Footballers are some of the biggest crybabies on gods green earth, and whine and moan about how hard they get it when they get a bit of stick for getting paid in a year what people earn in a lifetime.

I can imagine it was most likely something along the lines of fonts you were a f'ing disgrace, which if anyone can offer me some way to show that his and the teams performace wasn't infact a complete disgrace then go for it.

Serious reality checks in order for city fans tonight. "worst performance i've ever seen" :fastasleep: with statements like that shouldn't you be a derby fan, or a newcastle fan spud?

then again after 3 years of success they deserve to be abused at the side fo the pitch for one particularly bad performance

seriously its not an over reaction, it was ******* terrible tonight.

Name a worse performance in recent times.

If you think we were anything else than absolute rubbish tonight then i'd like to know which game you were at.

Did he abuse him though ? were you there ? do you know what was said ? All we know is that Fonts took exception to what was said. Footballers are some of the biggest crybabies on gods green earth, and whine and moan about how hard they get it when they get a bit of stick for getting paid in a year what people earn in a lifetime.

I can imagine it was most likely something along the lines of fonts you were a f'ing disgrace, which if anyone can offer me some way to show that his and the teams performace wasn't infact a complete disgrace then go for it.

seriously, was it you? If it was, you are a disgrace to this football club.

I've never seen Fontaine moaning or whining, and he has been an absolute credit to the club. He doesn't deserve abuse from some utter clown on account of one bad game.

Name a worse performance in recent times.

If you think we were anything else than absolute rubbish tonight then i'd like to know which game you were at.

there were a few in our Wembley season

Plymouth at home (lost 2-1)

Leicester at home (lost 2-0)

I'd much bloody rather play badly in the micky mouse cup then in the league

I agree, the whole team was a complete shambles and clearly wern't bothered i couldn't afford a season ticket this season due to other commitments and payments i've made but will be going away a few times and went down tonight, it really was the worst i have ever seen.

It was the worst in my memory and the guy was right; that was absolute, total, garrbage; and I am not a DERBY,Newcastle fan but a seriously concerned B.C.F.C fan; we are in trouble pal, it aint working no improvement at all on Sunday worse in fact.

To be honest Pete I'm not going to sit here and disagree with any of that, but it's not the fact that they played badly as such, it was more to do with the glaring lack of effort on display. It was like we were competing involved in a friendly. And not only that but what about the time and money wasted by the fans tonight??

We played rubbish on Sunday that was a bloody league game; today we have hit new depths; NO EXCUSES.

It was the worst in my memory and the guy was right; that was absolute, total, garrbage; and I am not a DERBY,Newcastle fan but a seriously concerned B.C.F.C fan; we are in trouble pal, it aint working no improvement at all on Sunday worse in fact.

we all agree it was pathetic. question is, does that justify 'fans' singling out our players individually to abuse them. if you think it does, you have a different definition of support to me.

how are we in trouble!?

I would understand if we had 10 points deducted for administration, all our players were leaving us and we hadn't scored yet this season

In reality we've only lost 1 in 4, yes it was a poor-performance, but you name one club in any division that will go the whole season without playin poorly...

Guest howred
Was it you?

£30 A TICKET AND TO WATCH THAT SHITE, to me the fans are entitled to voice their views, how much do u earn a week and are u judged on your performance????

seriously, was it you? If it was, you are a disgrace to this football club.

I've never seen Fontaine moaning or whining, and he has been an absolute credit to the club. He doesn't deserve abuse from some utter clown on account of one bad game.

Well unless i managed to nip on the pitch and ghost past everyone and into the dolman and back to the atyeo then no, probably not.

I'll repeat the question for the hard of learning, WERE YOU THERE ? DO YOU KNOW WHAT WAS SAID ?

The only people who have painted a pitcure of what might ACTUALLY have happened, not what goes on in your strange little world where this was a performance that didn't warrant anything other than a "ooh, unlucky lads, carlisle are a top quality side, but we gave it a good effort" have pointed towards him saying that Fonts should give his wages to charity, now, i'm highly doubting it was put in an elloquent manner, but then equally it doesn't seem as if it was personally or only directed at Fonts, as if Font's was the only one who he had an issue with.

Having a personal pop at Fonts i.e saying "liam, your mother is a whore and your wife ***** pigs" is abuse and a disgrace, but as the only indication of what ACTUALLY (again i've put this in bold for you as you seems to be incapable of actually taking what may have happened rather than what fits your need to have a pop at someone before knowing what the hell happened) happened is more likely to be something like this "liam, you (or possibly you were all) were a f'ing disgrace tonight and you should give your f'ing wages to charity." now, knowing many city fans it probably ended with you **** or something to that effect. Hardly abuse of the century is it ?

If he has just randomly abused Fonts then he is a moron, but all i said was that he was no more or less deserving of this blokes wrath than anyone else, he was a bag of shite so got some stick, if i was a bag of shite at my job i'd get a bit more than a bit of stick from a rather irate customer.

I personally wouldn't call any city player over to have a pop, i just stood there in stony silence, clapped off the few players who i thought merited it, didn't take long was only Gerken, Carey and Akinde, and then clapped Carlisle off, i did shout "f'ing shit" in the general direction of the pitch so if you would like i could pen a letter to Sl and ask him to pass on my sincerest appologies to any of the grass i may have offended.

we all agree it was pathetic. question is, does that justify 'fans' singling out our players individually to abuse them. if you think it does, you have a different definition of support to me.

Pathetic is an understatement; and no the guy on radio said all the players should donate their wages for that game to charity, so should GJ whats he on Mcombe striker :disapointed2se: the guys got six left feet

I was sat by the bloke who said it in the first half. He was voicing his opinions all game and he did suggest that Fontaine should donate some money to charity. Lee Johnson told him not to bother coming to the next game. TBH as many others have said Fontaine had a crap game but then so did everyone in our team. We looked jaded and uninterested and we could have played there all evening without scoring. If anyone deserves a bollocking its johnson for putting a central defender upfront with another useless carthorse, I mean come one Gary, surely Trundle could have made the bench?

Archived